Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

11.10.2018 08:59
Former Leicester captain Matt Elliott has praised the professional approach of the current team as they close in on their first Antworten

Former Leicester captain Matt Elliott has praised the professional approach of the current team as they close in on their first ever Premier League title success. Colorado Rockies Jerseys . The Foxes are seven points clear at the top of the table with just six games remaining.Claudio Ranieris side have away matches against Sunderland, Manchester United and Chelsea remaining, while West Ham, Swansea and Everton all have to visit Leicester. And with excitement building around Leicester, Elliott reckons Ranieri and his players are impressively calm.Elliott told Sky Sports News HQ: I think the players are OK, they are the only ones who seem to be keeping a cool head in and around the city of Leicester. Supporters understandably are getting carried away, some a little bit too much, but you cant blame them for that.Claudio Ranieri is trying to keep a lid on things, rightly so, and so far the players are managing to do that.Elliott played 245 games in the Foxes defence between 1997 and 2005, and he believes the current back-five have been crucial in the teams unexpected rise to the top of the table.And Leicesters ability to grind out results in the manner Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City have all managed in recent years has convinced the 47-year-old his old club will be crowned champions. Matt Elliott spent eight years at Leicester Elliott said: Not so long ago Chelsea were credited for opening the scoring, sitting on that lead and shutting the game out, and Leicester have pretty much done the same over the last half-dozen games, five of them have been 1-0 victories.Theyve conceded six goals in 14 games, and the way theyve turned things round, not just this season, but the back end of last season as well is miraculous. They are looking good.I watch them every week home and away, and I get a good understanding of how the players are, and they have been mightily impressive. I do expect them to go and see it through, but a lot of hard work is to be done.Elliott is an admirer of the central defensive partnership between Robert Huth and Jamaica international Wes Morgan. Leicester defenders Robert Huth (left) and Wes Morgan Morgan scored the only goal of the game against Southampton at the weekend, but Elliott believes the discipline of the duo has inspired others in the team.Elliott said: He is just one of a number, but he does typify everything that is good about Leicester City. What a lot of people dont realise is Wes went through the whole summer without a break.He had two international breaks, not just one, for Jamaica and had literally a weeks break. Tottenham can still catch Leicester, according to Ledley King Hes come through it, played every game and been immense at the back alongside Robert Huth and the rest of the back four. Hes getting all the attention at the moment for scoring the winner at the weekend. Its his turn, other players will have their turn as well, its a collective effort from Leicester.The stats are there, clean sheets, theyre helping and assisting with those alongside the whole team, they defend very well as a complete unit, but those two have been steadfast. Defending balls in the box they are as good as any in the Premier League.A lot of people were a little bit sceptical, would they be able to work as a partnership? But theyve certainly proved any doubters wrong. Get Sky Sports Join us and watch the race for the Premier League live on Sky Sports. Fast and easy online upgrade Chad Bettis Jersey . - Young and old. Gerardo Parra Jersey . The group of Slava Fetisov, Igor Larionov, Vladimir Konstantinov, Sergei Fedorov, & Slava Kozlov were a dominant force for The Wings at one point in the 90s. http://www.rockiesgearproshop.com/Rockies-Ryan-Mcmahon-Kids-Jersey/ . -- Ryan Gropp scored in overtime as the Seattle Thunderbirds shut out the Spokane Chiefs 1-0 in Western Hockey League play Tuesday.Manchester Citys Raheem Sterling is in a more positive state of mind for Euro 2016 after working with sports psychiatrist Dr Steve Peters. The 21-year-old has had a tough time in his maiden season at the Etihad Stadium following his £49m move from Liverpool and has struggled to reproduce his best form.But having sought help off the pitch from Peters, who has worked with England since the 2014 World Cup, as well as Liverpool and snooker player Ronnie OSullivan, Sterling feels much better. Really it has been about me getting in a positive mindset with the staff here, Dr Steve Peters, and getting my mentality stronger, said the winger.He has definitely helped me. I have been seeing him here with the national team. Most of the boys do.He just gets it into your head that mentality is key and a strong part of it is blocking certain things out and focusing singularly on your football.I have been working on that. He was with us at Liverpool and since I moved to City I didnt have a chance to work with him. So since I joined up with England I have started speaking to him, it is a real bonus for me. Englands Marcus Rashford has impressed Sterling Sterling is by no means guaranteed a starting place in Roy Hodgsons line-up so he knows he has to work hard to regain the spark he had at Anfield. Trevor Story Jersey. The competition for places is really fierce, he added.There are loads of players with ability here so no one can take anything for granted. That is one thing I am not doing. Euro call Who will England boss Roy Hodgson take to Euro 2016? Sterling was 19 when he went to the 2014 World Cup in Brazil so he knows what Manchester United teenager Marcus Rashford will be feeling after he scored on his senior debut against Australia to give Hodgson food for thought ahead of his final cut to the squad on Tuesday.I would say to [Rashford] to keep on doing what he is doing, added Sterling.He is humble around the place and quiet and I like that. He has been really eager since he joined up. He has been friendly with everyone and hes really nice to have around. Also See: Who will England take to Euro 2016? Roy coy on England squad selection Young Lions triumph Cheap Football Norway Jerseys Cheap Nigeria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Morocco Soccer Jerseys Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys Cheap Japan Soccer Jerseys Cheap Italy Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Cheap Colombia Jerseys Authentic Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Authentic Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Brazil Jerseys Wholesale Portugal Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Wholesale Belgium Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale England Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz