Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

11.10.2018 08:59
Calgary coach Bob Hartley believes he can better prepare his club for a run at the postseason if he keeps it focused on achievin Antworten

Calgary coach Bob Hartley believes he can better prepare his club for a run at the postseason if he keeps it focused on achieving short-term goals. Marquette King Broncos Jersey . Winning more at home probably should be on the list. The Flames look to avoid a fifth defeat in six home games by winning a sixth straight meeting with the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday night. Hartley breaks down the season in seven-game segments, and Calgary (26-20-3) has bought into the notion that it encourages an playoff mentality as it heads into segment No. 8. It went 5-2-0 in the previous stretch after falling 1-0 to Minnesota on Thursday and holds the final Western Conference wild-card spot by one point ahead of Los Angeles. We always look at seven games, Hartley told the teams official website. Does it have an effect on the players? I dont really know. I think so. It seems to be working well. It keeps the guys fresh. Calgary will be playing the third in a seven-game stretch at home, where it has won just four of the last 11 after an 8-3-2 start. Center Paul Byron will try to help the Flames break out of that slump while ending his own. Byron hasnt scored in 28 games since netting a goal Nov. 20 against Chicago. The key is just trying to take the positive out of it and try not to mentally take myself down, Byron said. If you think youre not going to score youre not. I think its just a matter of time before one of them finally goes in. He isnt putting his own issues ahead of the club, though. Your goal is to win four and you win the (segment), Byron said. For us, weve had the playoff mentality since Day 1. Its a dogfight right now and were in playoff mode. We just have to go out there and win as many seven-game series as we can. Fellow center Joe Colborne has keyed Calgarys success against Oilers (13-27-9) this season. He had three assists in a 5-2 win Oct. 9, scored in a 4-1 win Dec. 27 and netted two goals in a 4-3 overtime victory Dec. 31. Edmonton coach Todd Nelson believes the Flames will be seeing a rejuvenated opponent this time around. The Oilers have won three of four after beating Buffalo 3-2 on Thursday behind a goal and two assists from Anton Lander. Every day were trying to make ourselves better and I think were improving in certain aspects, Nelson told the teams official website. Were ready to try to keep things going. Were on a bit of a run here, collected a few points over the last four or five games. Its a good test for our hockey team. There may be some tension between these clubs stemming from the most recent meeting. Edmonton defenseman Keith Aulie received a two-game suspension for hitting Matt Stajan in the head in the final minute of the first period. Aulie will suit up for the first time since that contest. He plays an aggressive style, Nelson said. Thats what got him here to the (NHL), and thats whats going to keep him here. Winger Taylor Hall, who has missed the last two games with a bone bruise in his left leg, didnt practice Friday but is expected to travel to Calgary and could play. Ben Scrivens ended a three-start skid by making 18 saves against the Sabres and could be in net for the Oilers. The Flames may counter with Jonas Hiller, who is 10-2-1 with a 1.76 goals-against average in his last 13 against Edmonton. Flames Projected Lines Forwards Gaudreau - Monahan - Beartschi Bouma - Backlund - Jones Raymond - Jooris - Colborne Wolf - Stajan - Bollig Defence Giordano - Brodie Wotherspoon - Wideman Diaz - Engelland Goaltenders Hiller (starts) Ramo Oilers Projected Lines Forwards Pouliot - Nugent-Hopkins - Eberle Yakupov - Roy - Purcell Gazdic - Lander - Fraser Hendricks - Gordon - Klinkhammer Defence Ference - Petry Klefbom - Schultz Ollie - Fayne Goaltenders Scrivens (starts) Fasth Bradley Chubb Broncos Jersey . Fielder ended 4-for-5 with a solo homer, while Avila was 4-for-4 with two runs scored for the Tigers, who put the brakes on a three-game skid and rebounded from a loss in Mondays opener. Victor Martinez and Austin Jackson both contributed two hits, an RBI and a run scored as Detroit maintained its healthy lead atop the AL Central. Case Keenum Broncos Jersey .TV Series: Duck Dynasty. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Customized/ . -- The Denver Broncos are shuffling their offensive line this off-season and Orlando Franklin provided some insight into their plans Monday by tweeting that hes moving from right tackle to left guard.Chris Del Bosco entered this weeks World Cup skicross competitions in France knowing that a podium appearance would probably lock up a spot on the Canadian team for the Winter Olympics. He won gold Thursday in a weather-hampered event at Val Thorens, but he likely needs to do more to book his ticket to Sochi. The race was halted due to high winds and Del Bosco was given the victory based on his qualification results and win in his first heat. However, hell need to return to the podium Friday to really strengthen his chances for inclusion on the Sochi roster. "I definitely felt like I could have kept going, it was kind of frustrating because you want to win by winning the final but it was out of my control," Del Bosco said in a release. "Theres not really any more I could have done. "It was getting down to crunch time and I knew what I needed to do. I needed to podium. Sochi qualification is kind of a grey area. I dont really know how that works — Im going to just regroup here and get ready to give er again tomorrow." The second of back-to-back World Cup events will be held Friday at the same venue. The Olympic qualification window for skicross closes Sunday, so it will be the last chance for Canadians to qualify for nomination. The qualification process is very complicated and there are several freestyle events on tap this week. The selection committee will analyze all the results and data on Sunday and formally announce their decision the next morning. There are 26 spots available in the five disciplines that fall under the freestyle skiing umbrella —skicross, slopestyle, aerials, moguls and halfpipe — and there can be no more than 14 selections from either gender. The committee will look at results from previous years but performances this season have the biggest impact. For Del Bosco, all he can do is try again Friday and hope for the best. The 2011 world champion and X Games gold medallist has struggled of late and now has loads of pressure on him for the stretch drive. The 31-year-old Montreal resident finished second in the testt event in Sochi last season but his best result prior to this week was a 15th-place finish in Innichen-San Candido, Italy. Jared Veldheer Broncos Jersey. His victory Thursday didnt really offer much sway because he only raced one heat. "Chris is probably one of the most interesting and difficult situations," said Canadian Freestyle Ski Association CEO Peter Judge from Park City, Utah. "But certainly hes helping his cause today and hopefully hell get one more good go at it tomorrow and be able to remove all doubt." Sanna Luedi of Switzerland took gold in the womens competition Thursday. Marielle Thompson of Whistler, B.C., was the top Canadian in fourth to retain her hold on the red bib as overall leader. The depth of the national skicross team and the Canadian freestyle team as a whole leaves athletes who are on the bubble in a tough spot. Some very talented competitors arent going to make the cut because Canada is stacked in several events. Del Bosco competed at the 2010 Games in Vancouver, where skicross made its Olympic debut. He made the final heat of four skiers but crashed just before the finish while making a late push to move into a better position. A spokesman for FIS, the sports governing body, said in an email that Del Boscos victory Thursday would be treated just like any other result on the World Cup circuit, regardless of whether the race was cut short due to weather. That gives Del Bosco 100 points and moves him to 11th place in the World Cup standings. Dave Duncan of London, Ont., was seventh. He slipped to second in the mens overall standings, falling behind Andreas Matt of Austria. Tristan Tafel of Canmore, Alta., was 15th on Thursday and Brady Leman of Calgary was 18th. Georgia Simmerling of West Vancouver, B.C., was sixth in the womens event. Kelsey Serwa, the 2011 world champion from Kelowna, B.C., was seventh in the first qualification round but didnt start her heat. Thompson is the only Canadian who has met the qualification criteria for nomination to the Sochi team. Duncan, Leman and Serwa are considered virtual locks for inclusion. Cheap Football Norway Jerseys Cheap Nigeria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Morocco Soccer Jerseys Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys Cheap Japan Soccer Jerseys Cheap Italy Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Cheap Colombia Jerseys Authentic Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Authentic Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Brazil Jerseys Wholesale Portugal Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Wholesale Belgium Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale England Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz