Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
chenyan94 Offline

Abban

12.10.2018 11:15
Richard Sherman Jersey Antworten

Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson generally spends his time studying opposing quarterbacks Nathan Shepherd Color Rush Jersey , but the arrival of Sam Bradford and Josh Rosen in Arizona this offseason means he spent some time watching the guys on his own side.

That left Peterson with some thoughts about how things will play out on offense this season. Peterson said he “definitely” thinks Bradford will be the starter as long as Bradford is healthy, but it doesn’t sound like he thinks Arizona will be in dire straits should Bradford add a line to his long list of injury absences.

“Josh blew my mind my first week with him,” Peterson said on Sirius XM NFL Radio. “Just to see him run hurry up offense, to see him make all these different checks Richard Sherman Jersey , to see him put guys in position. I was completely stunned when I saw it.”

Peterson said that Rosen is the future of the franchise in Arizona. Waiting for the date the future starts will be a leading storyline of the Cardinals season.

Jets CEO Christopher Johnson made a bold proclaimation about the Jets’ decision to draft quarterback Sam Darnold this week when he said people will look back in 20 years and see it as the moment the Jets “became a great team.”

One of Darnold’s new teammates is going to wait for a little more evidence before saying Darnold is the man who will change the franchise’s fortunes forever. Left tackle Kelvin Beachum says he’s heard Darnold is a “great person” and is excited to start working with him so that he can find out the answer to one pressing question about the rookie.

“Man, I’m one of those guys: Until you get hit in the mouth, I don’t know what you’ve got yet,” Beachum said Aaron Jones Jersey , via NJ.com. “And he ain’t been hit in the mouth by an聽NFL聽defensive lineman. So when that time comes, we’ll see.”

Beachum will play a role in determining just how often defensive linemen are hitting Darnold in the mouth and the Jets will want that to be a rare occurrence even if Darnold shows the kind of resiliency that Beachum is hoping to see.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz