Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

13.10.2018 07:54
OLOMOUC, Czech Republic -- The Canadian mens soccer team extended its winless streak to 13 games on Friday, dropping a 2-0 decis Antworten

OLOMOUC, Czech Republic -- The Canadian mens soccer team extended its winless streak to 13 games on Friday, dropping a 2-0 decision to the Czech Republic. Aaron Judge Jersey . Ondrej Celustka scored in the third minute with a header that beat goalkeeper Lars Hirschfeld. Tomas Horava added an insurance goal late in the second half. Canada is 0-10-3 over the streak and hasnt scored in nine games. Canada is ranked No. 111 in the latest FIFA rankings, well behind the Czechs at No. 27. Forward Simeon Jackson left the friendly midway through the first half due to injury. He was replaced by Kyle Porter. Canada was coming off a 3-0 loss to 57th-ranked Australia earlier this month in London. Prior to that friendly, the Canadians played a pair of games against Mauritania, resulting in a scoreless draw and a 1-0 loss. Canada plays No. 30 Slovenia in Celje on Tuesday to wrap up Benito Floros third camp since he took over as head coach in August. Floro has been tasked with turning around the Canadian team ahead of qualifying for the 2018 World Cup. He plans to insert some of his younger players into the lineup against Slovenia. The Czechs missed out on World Cup qualifying, finishing third in their group behind Italy and Denmark with a 4-3-3 record. Slovenia (5-5-0) also failed to qualify, placing third in its pool behind Switzerland and Iceland. Giancarlo Stanton Jersey . A wide-eyed 18-year-old visiting North America for only the second time in his young life, Caboclo immediately noticed the "big tower" his new home is best known for. Andy Pettitte Jersey .The Hamilton Tiger-Cat defensive back always has the required receipt. But he also walks around with a tangle of metal screws, rods and plates after breaking his neck in 2006 playing high school football in Louisiana. http://www.yankeesrookiestore.com/Yankees-Cc-Sabathia-Kids-Jersey/ . -- Canadas Milos Raonic defeated Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France on Saturday to advance to the third round of the BNP Paribas Open.PARIS -- Eighth-seeded Milos Raonic beat Czech Jiri Vesely 7-6 (4), 6-4, 6-1 on Wednesday to reach the third round at the French Open for a third consecutive year. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., came back from a break down in the first set and won the hour-long opener in a tiebreak before taking control of the match. Raonic said he is noticing signs of improvement on court after struggling somewhat in his opening match, a 6-3, 7-6, 6-3 win over Australian qualifier Nick Kyrgios. "I feel like Im playing better today than I did three days ago, I think I dealt a little bit better with when I got things figured out as far as intensity," he said. Masahiro Tanaka Jersey. "I held it on a little bit better where I struggled a little bit with my match three days ago. The court is playing a little bit slower than you would expect here in Paris, but its been going well so far." Raonics third-round opponent is 29th seed Gilles Simon of France, who will have a partisan crowd behind him. "Its going to be tough," Raonic said. Raonic and Simon have only faced each other once before, with Raonic winning on clay at the 2011 Estoril Open in Portugal. NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz