Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
zxlbxj1 Offline

Abbil

06.07.2018 11:47
I havent seen the report. Antworten

TEMPE, Ariz. - The Arizona Cardinals have the NFLs best record at 7-1, but the offence has sputtered at times, turning it on when it was most needed, usually in the fourth quarter.I keep hearing about this roll were on, quarterback Carson Palmer said Wednesday. I dont think weve hit it yet. Its nice to win a bunch of games in a row, but we would really like to pick up some steam on offence and have a handful of those games where you just explode and really catch that roll and then youre firing on all cylinders.If the Cardinals are an eight-cylinder engine, theyre firing on probably six, Palmer said.I think weve done some good things, he said. Weve played against some good defences and beat some good teams, but in no way are we satisfied and in no way do we think this is all we have to do to win a Super Bowl.Despite the offensive inconsistencies, Palmer is playing some of the best football of his 12-year NFL career.He is 5-0 as a starter, completing 62 per cent of his passes for 1,385 yards and 11 touchdowns with only two interceptions. Palmer has thrown for multiple touchdowns in five straight games — the last four after coming back from a nerve injury in his throwing shoulder that sidelined him for three games. He has at least one TD toss in a career-best 18 consecutive contests. In his last 14 starts, Arizona is 12-2.The offence, though, ranks just 23rd in the league at 330.4 yards per game. The Cardinals are 16th in passing and 28th in rushing.Coach Bruce Arians, though said, The running game is fine.It has picked up recently, with Andre Ellington, despite a nagging foot injury, gaining 95 yards on 21 carries last week at Dallas. Ellington certainly has drawn the attention of St. Louis coach Jeff Fisher, whose Rams play at Arizona on Sunday.The little back is special and hes great out of the backfield, Fisher said. He has great vision and hes quick and they did a nice job with the run game.As usual, Arians had a blunt answer when asked about the offences inconsistencies in the 28-17 win at Dallas.Catch the ball. Real simple, just catch the ball, he said. We dropped five balls. Again that cost us. Its been critical now for three weeks. The drops are amazing sometimes.But Palmer brushed aside the dropped passes issue.Thats part of the game, he said. Footballs get dropped, passes get missed, blocks get missed, tackles get missed. Not a concern at all.Penalties have sometimes been a problem, too.In the third quarter against Dallas, the Cardinals had potential drives stall thanks to a holding penalty on tight end John Carlson, who also had a few dropped passes, and a chop block against centre Lyle Sendlein.In the fourth quarter, though, all seems well.Through three quarters this season, Arizona and its opponents each have scored 132 points. In the fourth quarter, the Cardinals have outscored its foes 70-34.There are statistics that point to other successes.In four trips to the red zone against Dallas, Arizona scored four touchdowns.The Cardinals rank fifth in the league in third-down efficiency, converting 45.38 per cent of the time. The last three games, that figure rose to 53.19 per cent. Against Dallas, Arizona converted nine of 15 third-down opportunities.Thats the beauty of being able to take some shots because you trust him (Palmer) to move the chains, Arians said. We did a nice job. I was really pleased with our red zone and third-down production the other day, not necessarily the two third-and-ones as much as third-and-six and third-and-10. Those have been problems.All four of the Cardinals touchdowns against Dallas came on third down.Palmer credited those around him.Weve done a great job. Theyre getting ready to peel their ears and come after you and weve done a great job picking up pressures and just blocking one-on-one battles, he said. On the outside, weve been so successful because weve done a great job getting ourselves open and winning those one-on-one opportunities also.The 34-year-old quarterback has had a little something to do with it, too.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Riley Sheahan Jersey . The 42-ranked Czech saved seven break points while converting his one chance, and defeated the No. 3 seed in 1 hour 46 minutes. Rosol, who lost in the final in Stuttgart against Roberto Bautista Agut on Sunday, awaits the winner between Philipp Kohlschreiber or 2011 champion Gilles Simon. Paul Coffey Jersey .ca NHL Power Rankings, finally overtaking the St. Louis Blues and Chicago Blackhawks, who rank second and third this week. http://www.hockeypenguins.com/authentic-...enguins-jersey/. Meeks has agreed to a $19.5 million, three-year deal with Detroit, a person familiar with the situation said Tuesday night. The person, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because free agents cant sign contracts until the leagues moratorium ends July 10, also said Cartier Martin had agreed to a one-year contract with the rebuilding franchise. Mark Recchi Jersey . His team rose to the occasion Sunday with a 3-1 victory over Sweden in the bronze-medal game. "The sting from yesterday is not something we hid from or pretend didnt happen," Dineen said. Brian Dumoulin Jersey . Though the 26-year-old said he was able to participate, coach Dwane Casey kept Johnson out as a precaution.DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross says he spoke with the NFL and the attorney who investigated the teams bullying scandal to get a sense of what will be included in their forthcoming report on the case. "I have an idea what will be in it," Ross said Tuesday. "I havent seen the report. I dont know exactly what his conclusion is. When it comes out, well do what has to be done. In my mind, I know what direction were going." Following an 8-8 season tainted by the scandal, Ross decided to keep coach Joe Philbin and part with general manager Jeff Ireland. Dennis Hickey was introduced as Irelands replacement at a news conference Tuesday, where Ross talked briefly about the case that rocked the franchise at midseason. New York attorney Ted Wells began a league inveestigation in November, and his report will be released after the Super Bowl.dddddddddddd Tackle Jonathan Martin left the Dolphins in October and alleged he was harassed daily by teammates, including guard Richie Incognito, who was suspended for the final eight games. Incognito becomes a free agent this winter. When asked if he or Martin will play for the Dolphins again, Ross equivocated. "I dont believe so -- well, I cant say that," Ross said, adding with a chuckle, "Therefore I retract that." Wells report is expected to address the roles of Philbin, his staff and Miami management in the case. One issue is whether anyone on the coaching staff ordered Incognito to toughen up Martin. The case inspired a national debate about workplace bullying. Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz