Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

18.10.2018 09:19
with Daniel Briere Antworten

Arsene Wenger believes Hector Bellerin signing a new long-term contract shows that Arsenal are not a selling club. Chris Thorburn Jersey . The 21-year-old, who has excelled for the Gunners since breaking into the side in 2014, committed his future to the club on Monday.Bellerin, who is currently out with an ankle injury, moved to Arsenal in 2011 having come through the youth system at Barcelona, who he had joined as an eight-year-old. Barcelona have been linked with a move to re-sign Bellerin, with club vice-president Jordi Mestre describing him as a great player, but Wenger believes the Spaniards contract extension shows that Arsenal will not let go of their best players without a fight.Wenger said: It just sends out the message that the media have to find a different name of somebody who wants to leave the club. Hector Bellerin committed his future to Arsenal on Monday Overall, I think it shows that the players we have educated here are committed. That is what we want.When you give young boys a chance to play in the first team, you want them to commit to the club and that is an important quality we have at this club.So we are very happy when they commit. An update on the fitness of Arsenals players for their Champions League group game against PSG. Arsenal have already sealed their qualification to the knockout stages of the Champions League and can win the Group A with a game to spare if they beat Paris Saint-Germain - who also have 10 points - at the Emirates Stadium on Wednesday night. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! We have done the job in a convincing way. It is a luxury to be qualified after four games, Wenger said. If we finish the job after five games that will mean we will have done the job really well.Last year we had to battle until the end. Santi Cazorla is currently sidelined with an Achilles injury Wenger expects to have Theo Walcott and Aaron Ramsey available after the pair missed training on Tuesday.Spanish forward Lucas Perez is inching closer to a return from an ankle injury after resuming individual training this week but his compatriot Santi Cazorla remains out with an Achilles problem.Speaking about Cazorla, Wenger said: It looks to me that he is making good progress but he is not full-time training - its inflammation at the back of his Achilles. It will be two weeks before he is back. Arsenal vs Bmouth November 27, 2016, 2:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Wenger: Sanchez is remarkable Importance of Bellerin Charlies CL predictions VOTE: Goals of the week Alex Pietrangelo Jersey .Y. -- Nothing seems to phase No. Klim Kostin Jersey . Then youve got to worry about the other up and coming teams in the two weaker divisions in the "Junior Circuit". http://www.nhlbluesauthority.com/authentic-dmitrij-jaskin-blues-jersey/ . Both moves were announced Tuesday. The Titans had waived Matthews on Saturday when they promoted wide receiver Michael Preston from the practice squad.MONTREAL -- The Canadiens put together a dramatic comeback that left the Senators speechless. Down 4-1 to the Senators with three and a half minutes to play on Saturday, Montreal scored three unanswered goals to force over time--including a David Desharnais buzzer-beater with less than a second on the clock--before Francis Bouillon scored in overtime for the 5-4 victory. "I dont really know what to say," said a visibly perplexed Marc Methot, who was on the ice for Ottawa on the game-tying goal. "It felt like we were in control, even in the third period. We werent playing on our heels, at least for a good amount of it. They got confidence, and they got the crowd back into it." Bouillon made for an unlikely overtime hero as he entered the game with no goals in 40 games this season. Lars Eller got the comeback underway for Montreal (36-25-7), scoring at 16:38 of the third to reduce the deficit to two. Eller pushed a rebound past a sprawled-out Robin Lehner for his first goal in his last 25 games. Captain Brian Gionta, who assisted Ellers goal, added another less than minute later as he deflected a P.K. Subban shot to the back of the net to make it 4-3. With the Habs on the power play, and their net empty for the extra attacker, Montreal sent everybody to the front of Lehners net and Desharnais put in the tying goal at 19:59 off a feed from Subban. "I looked up at the clock to see how much time there was. I saw quickly that there were fours seconds left," said Subban. "If I had the shot, Im sure it would have been blocked. I saw Davey (Desharnais) waving at me. Big players score in those big moments." The comeback wasnt without controversy. On the game-winning goal, Senators (28-25-13) players were convinced Lehner had frozen the puck long before it was poked away by Max Pacioretty onto Bouillons stick. After the game, referees apparently told Ottawa captain Jason Spezza that there was no whistle on the play because the building was too loud. "I have no idea what that means," said Sens coach Paul MacLean. "Thats the explanation we got. Im confused." "Im pretty frustrated," added Methot. "It was almost deafening towards the end when they scored. I have to be careful with the words I use. It looked like our goalie had possession of the puck. Its tough for the refs, I get that. Al Macinnis Jersey. Theres a lot of noise, a lot of distractions." The game marked the return of Carey Price, who saw his first NHL action since Feb. 8, prior to the Olympic break. Price was out of the lineup for eight games with a lower-body injury that he sustained in Sochi. The 26-year-old Price made 29 saves for his 27th win of the year. After the game, however, head coach Michel Therrien announced Price would not follow the team to Buffalo for their next game, presumably due to the injury. Montreal, with Peter Budaj and Dustin Tokarski in net, went 3-4-1 and conceded 28 goals without Price. Jason Spezza, Zack Smith, Ales Hemsky and Clarke MacArthur scored for Ottawa. The slumping Senators have now lost five of their last seven games and sit 12th in the Eastern Conference, six points out of a playoff spot. The Canadiens came flying out of the gate, with Daniel Briere putting one past Lehner on the teams third shot, 38 seconds into the first period. Spezza equalized against the run of play on the Sens first shot of the game at 3:08, beating Price with a rocket of a slap shot into the top corner of the net. Coming off back-to-back shutouts at the Sochi Games, the goal allowed was Prices first in more than 167 minutes of hockey. Ottawa took a 2-1 lead at 17:10 of the second period when Smith scored his 11th of the year on a breakaway. Smith took a long stretch pass from Karlsson at the blue line, was stopped by Price, but scored on his own rebound. Hemsky doubled their lead at 1:54 of the third, beating Price under the blocker for his seventh point in four games since being traded to the Senators. MacArthur made it 4-1 three minutes later. Notes: Lehner, who made 43 saves on the night, got the start for Ottawa in place of starter Craig Anderson (shoulder). Anderson was injured in the third period of Mondays loss to the Nashville Predators. ... Michael Bournival (concussion) missed his 10th consecutive game. ... Ottawa wore their heritage jerseys. ... Thomas Vanek has yet to score on 13 shots in four games since donning a Canadiens uniform. ... The last time the Habs and Senators met, on Jan. 16, P.K. Subban was criticized for celebrating his overtime-winner with gusto. The two teams play once more this season, on April 4 in the nations capital. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz