Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

18.10.2018 09:19
A hole in one is something all golfers dream of achieving, but not many have the skill to put it into practice. [url=http://www. Antworten

A hole in one is something all golfers dream of achieving, but not many have the skill to put it into practice. Joe Jimenez Jersey . Louis Oosthuizen certainly does as shown by his epic shot at Royal Troon on the first day of The Open. The Open Leaderboard Follow the movers and shakers at Royal Troon Paul McGinley said on Thursday morning that there was likely to be an ace this week and he was proven right. The South African nailed his tee shot at the par-three 14th to take him back to level par for the day. Its not the first time Oosthuizen has done this at a major. Incredibly, he fired a hole-in-one at the Masters earlier this year. After Shane Lowry and Davis Love III had made aces earlier in the final round of the Masters, it was going to take something special to get the galleries on their feet again. Watch an amazing set of shots from the final day at the Masters which included three hole-in-ones! And Oosthuizen took to the tee after seeing playing partner JB Holmes knock his tee shot close and went one better by holing an incredible hole-in-one via a deflection off Holmes ball. What a man!Watch the video of Oosthuizens piece of magic by the hitting the play button at the top of the page. Remember you can watch all four days of live coverage from Royal Troon on Sky Sports - the proud new home of The Open. Also See: Live Leaderboard Latest Open news Harringtons Happy Gilmore Get Sky Sports Willie Horton Jersey . The No. 5 Aztecs held Burton, the Mountain Wests leading scorer, to 11 points, 10 below his average, in beating the Wolf Pack 73-58 on Saturday night. Alan Trammell Jersey . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork. http://www.tigersgearshop.com/Tigers-Jose-Iglesias-Kids-Jersey/ . -- The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Houston Texans.Napoli rejected a Chelsea offer of £58m for Kalidou Koulibaly at the end of the summer transfer window, according to their chairman. Antonio Conte had a £38m bid for the centre-half rejected in July, according to Sky sources. Kalidou Koulibaly was the subject of multiple bids from Chelsea this summer, according to Napolis chairman But Aurelio De Laurentiis has revealed Chelsea returned more than once before eventually turning their attention to Paris Saint-Germains David Luiz. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. They offered to me £30, 35, 40, 45, 50 [million], De Laurentiis told Sky Sports News HQ. Mr Conte I said, Marina [Granovskaia, Chelsea director] is behind me, follow me, I offered him that. Last moment, two days before the closing of the market, I hear £58 [million] - something like that. Sign in to watch highlights: Hull 0-2 Chelsea Koulibaly eventually signed a new contract with Napoli that ties him to the Serie A club until 2021 but, according to De Laurentiis, that does not guarantee he will not be sold. Kirk Gibson Jersey. Koulibaly I need here to make the match, De Laurentiis said. I need to play, so I need the players. Koulibaly, this year, will remain here. Next year we will speak about. Antonio Conte was pleased Chelsea bounced back from two defeats to beat Hull 2-0 Asked to confirm if Chelsea made a £58m offer, De Laurentiis said: Yes. He will never say it is true because I know Antonio. Ciao Antonio. You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Moses fantastic at wing-back I was blinded by Mourinho WATCH: Premier League goals Chelseas January targets Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz