Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

22.10.2018 08:44
TORONTO -- Joshua Tree made his final Canadian appearance a historic one. [url=http://www.cheapchargersjerseyssale.com/?tag=jahl Antworten

TORONTO -- Joshua Tree made his final Canadian appearance a historic one. Jahleel Addae Jersey . The six-year-old Irish-bred took the lead coming off the final turn and never looked back, defending his title at the $1-million Pattison Canadian International on Sunday. The 6-1 pick became the first three-time winner of this event and also was second in the 2011 edition. Joshua Tree also has the distinction of winning this race for three different trainers -- Aidan OBrien in 2010, Marco Botti in 11 and Ed Dunlop this year. He also earned co-owners Khalid K. al Nabooda and Kamel Albahou their second consecutive International crown. "I have no idea but its quite remarkable," assistant trainer Andrew Stringer said when asked about Joshua Trees dominance at Woodbine. "When you think that horse has won three Canadian Internationals for three different trainers and has been trained three different ways, hes been fed three different ways, for him to do that hes quite an extraordinary equine thoroughbred racehorse. "Hes full of heart, guts and determination and by God he loves it here, doesnt he? It was an awesome performance." And one that could leave a lasting impression at Woodbine considering chances are good it marked Joshua Trees swansong at the Toronto track. His handlers are planning to retire the horse to stud at seasons end. "As he hit the front with that lead and he opened up three, four lengths I said, Thats it, game over," Stringer said. "There was no way he was going to get beat because hes so game. "There was nothing that was going to get past him today. The flight coming from bloody LA wouldnt have got him overtop the grandstand." The victory was Joshua Trees first this year, ending a six-race winless streak. And Joshua Tree returned to the winners circle for the first time since doing so at last years International ahead of Dandino and Forte Dei Marmi. Joshua Tree came into this event off a distant 13th-place finish in his last race, the Prix de lArc de Triomphe on Oct. 6. The International win was the first for both Dunlop and jockey Ryan Moore, who was second aboard Ask in 2007. "I went out a little sooner than I wouldve liked ideally but somehow I knew hed stay better and outfight most of them," Moore said. "I didnt want to get into the race too early so I let Mike (jockey Mike Smith aboard 8/5 favourite Slumber) go and I thought he stays so well, Ill get a good run up the inside and kick home." Joshua Trees victory also marked the fourth straight year the International winner has been sired by Montjeu, who is also the father of 2011 champion Sarah Lynx. Joshua Trees first victory came in 2010. Joshua Tree won the 1 1/2-mile Grade 1 event on a yielding turf in 2:35.45 at Woodbine Racetrack. Hyper was second three-quarters of a length back with Seismos taking third in cool windy conditions. Joel Rosario, the jockey aboard Hyper, felt his horse would have enough of a kick to take the lead down the stretch but couldnt match Joshua Tree. "I thought he would pick it up a little more turning for home," he said. "But that horse (Joshua Tree) had another kick." Andrea Atzeni, who rode Seismos to third place, said his horse raced gamely. "Hes a tough horse," Atzeni said. "He came off the bridle very early but to be fair to him, once I set up down he kicked home all the way to the line with the winner. "Joshua Tree was a bit better and he quickened away from us." The remainder of the field, in order of finish, was: Now We Can; Temeraine; Slumber; Forte Dei Marmi; Stormy Len; Lucayan; and Perfect Timber, the lone Canadian-bred horse in the race. Joshua Tree paid $15.30, $7.20 and $4.50. Hyper returned $6.90 and $4.60 while Seismos paid $6. The International field was reduced to 10 after Canadian-bred Irish Mission scratched to run in the $500,000 E.P. Taylor Stakes, a 1 1/4-mile turf event for fillies and mares. Irish Mission finished a distant seventh in a race Irish-breds took the first three spots in as 2-1 favourite Tannery won by a head over 7-1 pick Fitful Skies in 2:07.13 with Moment In Time taking third in the 10-horse field. Joshua Tree earned his seventh victory in 31 career starts and the $600,000 winners share boosted his overall earnings past $3.9 million. Stringer had a feeling Joshua Tree had another good race in him based upon how easily he travelled to Toronto from England. Joshua Tree arrived at Woodbine on Tuesday and immediately settled into his new surroundings. "When we put him in the crate at the airport (in Amsterdam), he was almost like, Are we going back to Canada?" Stringer said. "When he came here he walked into the place he stayed last year and he settled immediately. "He drank immediately, he ate immediately. He was never in any way bothered. He came here fit. Our job was to keep him in one piece and thats what we did." Virgil Green Jersey . Pominville scored in all three of Minnesotas games last week to help the Wild (8-4-3, 19 points) earn four out of a possible six points. His best performance was in a 4-3 win over Montreal on Friday, where he posted a season-high three points (two goals, one assist), including the game-winning goal. Sam Tevi Jersey . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., who trains out of San Diego, will fight bantamweight champion (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey on July 5 in the co-main event of UFC 175 in Las Vegas. http://www.cheapchargersjerseyssale.com/ . Louis second-period goal increased the New York Rangers lead but Dustin Brown has countered for the Los Angeles Kings who now trail the New York Rangers 2-1 in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final at Madison Square Garden.HENDERSON, Nev. -- Stacy Lewis shot 7-under 65 to lead the LPGA Tour team to the championship of the 3Tour Challenge on Tuesday. The LPGA Tour combined for a score of 17 under, edging the Champions Tour by one stroke and beating the PGA Tour by nine strokes. Lewis (31-34) had eight birdies, including six birdies on the first nine holes at the Rio Secco Golf Club, and one bogey to pace the LPGA Tour toward its first 3Tour win since 2009. Last year, the LPGA Tour lost a two-hole playoff to the PGA Tour team. Natalie Gulbis, with four birdies and two bogeys, was next for the LPGA Tour at 2 under. Cristie Kerr, the LPGAs third golfer, didnt have her score count on five holes in this two-player, best-ball format that allowed each team to discard one score per hole. The LPGA Tour took over the lead for good on the fifth hole, which Lewis and Kerr birdied and Gulbis bogeyed. Kenny Perry missed a 7-foot birdie putt on the par-4 18th hole that would have sent the match into a playoff with the LPGA Tour team for the Champions Tour Team. Perry and Bernhard Langer didnt score on all 18 holes for the Champions Tour, who were led by Fred Funk at 4 under. "As soon as he (Perry) hit that shot in there I kind of saw last year happening all over again," Lewis said. "I immediately grabbed my glove, and I think all three of us had it in our head that we were going to go to a playoff. It was pretty surprising he missed it, but glad to be on the right side of it this time. "I made six birdies on the froont, so it kind of got us off to a really good start. LaDainian Tomlinson Jersey. I didnt make as many birdies on the back side, but Cristie and Natalie kind of held me in there. The guys can kind of turn it on, it seems, whenever they want to, so we knew coming out of those last three holes we had to make some birdies." Billy Horschel paced the PGA Tour team, which also included Boo Weekley and Jason Day, at even-par 72 (36-36). The PGA went 5 over on the par-4 18th hole, where Horschel had a quadruple-bogey and Weekley bogeyed. The LPGA Tour team received $500,000, the second-place Champions Tour team earned $270,000 and the third-place PGA Tour team got $230,000. It was the sixth win for the LPGA Tour in the 22 years the event has been held. The PGA Tour has claimed nine titles while the Champions Tour has seven. "We were so close last year, and the last couple years for that matter," Kerr said. "We came out strong, we came out trying to win it and really got the break of Kenny missing the putt on the last hole or we would have been in another playoff. "We made so many birdies and they seemed to respond on the back nine really strong, and we didnt get lucky, but we got the break when we needed to." "We were extra excited (about) the win today because we lost a playoff last year," Gulbis said. "So we were in the mix and lost a playoff to the PGA Tour, and it looked like it was almost going to go to playoff again today. So were pretty excited to win it." Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz