Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
zxlbxj1 Offline

Abbil

09.07.2018 07:36
d Sky Sports.This punishment must Antworten

Juan Pablo Montoya turned his first laps in an Indy car in 13 years Monday during his first test with new team Penske Racing. The Penske test at Sebring International Raceway was Montoyas first opportunity to get in his new car. He last drove in IndyCar in 2000, the year he won the Indianapolis 500 driving for Chip Ganassi. Montoya spent seven seasons in NASCAR driving for Ganassi, but signed with rival Roger Penske in September to return to IndyCar when Ganassi decided not to bring the Colombian back for the 2014 season. "I still dont believe it that Im here, to be honest with you," Montoya said. "I look at the car and everything, my name on the car. Its really exciting. Its nice because theres been excitement of everybody that Im coming back to open wheel." New Penske teammates Will Power and Helio Castroneves both attended Mondays test, and Power prepared the car before turning the No. 2 over to Montoya. Also on hand was Penske adviser and four-time Indianapolis 500 winner Rick Mears. "Its exciting that theyre here and willing to help. Thats what Team Penske is all about," Montoya said. "Really, everybody works together and is trying to get me up to speed as fast as I can. The faster I get up to speed, the better it is for everybody." Montoya had modest goals for Monday: He wanted to get comfortable in the car and figure out what has changed since 2000, when he won the Indianapolis 500 driving for Ganassi. "Im not going out there to try and break the track record on the first lap," he said. "Im going to build up to it and keep working on the car and get the car to do what I want. You learn that as you go through the years. When you are young, you drive the car anywhere it is. Then you realize you can make it drive for you, you can achieve the same things with half the effort." Montoya won seven races in CART and the Indy 500 in his two seasons competing in open wheel with Ganassi. Their run together also included the 1999 CART championship. He then moved to Formula One, where he spent six seasons before abruptly quitting to return to the United States to compete in NASCAR. He reunited with Ganassi, but the results never came. Montoya won one Nationwide race in 2007, and had two Sprint Cup victories in 253 career starts. His last win in NASCAR was in 2010, a year after he made the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship and finished a career-best eighth in the standings. At a fan event prior to his final NASCAR race earlier this month at Homestead-Miami Speedway, Montoya was blunt about his hopes for his move to IndyCar -- "Im tired of sucking," he said. Hell have an opportunity to be competitive with Penske, a consistent contender in IndyCar for both the series championship and the Indy 500. Custom Dodgers Jerseys . This time, it was Eric Chavezs turn. Stuck in a rut since coming off the disabled list, Chavez hit the first pitch he saw in the ninth inning for a run-scoring single, sending the Diamondbacks to another walk-off victory, 4-3 over the San Francisco Giants on Saturday night. Jackie Robinson Jersey . -- Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que. http://www.baseballdodgersprostore.com/d...llinger-jersey/. And by all indications, the team is expected to select phenom Connor McDavid with their selection. The Buffalo Sabres, who were knocked down to the second overall pick after finishing with the worst regular season record, are expected to take the other generational player in Jack Eichel. Yasmani Grandal Jersey . -- Chris Jones and Louisville have done a tremendous job protecting the basketball this season and thats led to easy victories. Yasiel Puig Jersey . Cesar said the difficulties he went through after the 2010 World Cup helped him become "a better professional" and made him "more focused" on his career. He admitted that he took things for granted before the World Cup in South Africa, when he arrived considered the worlds top goalkeeper.Wigan have banned second row John Bateman for eight weeks after investigating an incident involving a team-mate. The Warriors sought external judicial advice as they carried out a probe into the May 27 trouble which followed a team trip to Haydock races and left a gym in Wigan town centre damaged.Batemans backdated ban leaves him unavailable for selection until July 22, and he has also been fined £10,000. Chairman Ian Lenagan said: It is difficult to take such disciplinary action but we are responsible for the behaviour of Wigan players and the good name and reputation of Wigan Rugby League Club and all that it stands for.Disciplinary action needed to be taken and to be seen to have been taken.John Bateman has expressed his full regret at the incident, as have other parties, and the club will be working hard with John to ensure that he learns properly from the experience and comes back stronger than ever. He will remain a Wigan player and return to training during the period.Kris Radlinski and Shaun Wane are confident that the spirit and togetherness of the squad is at a high level, which has been illustrated by the fact that two difficult wins were achieved during the period of investigative distraction.The incident is now viewed as closed and no further comment will be made by club or players.Sky Sports pundit Brian Carney believes that Wigan have dished out the right amount of punishment but would not be surprised if Bateman takes a close look at the release clause in his contract.It will be interesting to see if this only temporarily deals with John Bateman and his future at Wigan, Carney told Sky Sports.This punishment must be seen to be strong enough to appease certain people whiile at the same time not causing Wigan to lose one of their best players.dddddddddddd He signed a four year deal at the end of last year. There was a release clause allowing him to go to the NRL (transfer fee would be payable).I believe there is still a, greater than shall we say 50/50, chance that John Bateman will not be at Wigan next year.Carneys Sky Sports colleague Terry OConnor agrees but hopes that Bateman stays in the UK.John Bateman is a huge talent and by all accounts popular figure at the club. Talent alone is not enough though to keep your job. You are a role model both on and off the field to so many young impressionable people. Cultures and values take years to build and not so long to break if incidents arent dealt with in a professional manner. Im sure everyone involved at the club has had sleepless nights deliberating on what the punishment should be. I still dont think weve heard the last of this and I wouldnt be surprised if in the near future John was to leave Wigan and earn a living somewhere else, hopefully this side of the world.In the short term John will try to earn back some of his team mates respect. Get a Sky Sports Day Pass Dont miss Widnes v Wigan. Watch live on NOW TV for £6.99. No contract. Also See: Super League fixtures Super League table Rugby League on Sky Follow us @SkySportsRL White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz