Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

23.10.2018 08:57
SACRAMENTO, Calif. [url=http://www.cheapjetsjerseyssale.com/?tag=damiere-byrd-jersey-sale]D amiere Byrd Jersey[/url] . -- DeMarcu Antworten

SACRAMENTO, Calif. Damiere Byrd Jersey . -- DeMarcus Cousins did something Sunday hes not usually known for: lots of smiling. The often-scowling Cousins had 32 points and 12 rebounds, and Isaiah Thomas had 30 points and eight assists in the Kings 124-107 victory that sent the Milwaukee Bucks to their seventh straight loss. Cousins has shown increasing maturity over the last 13 games since he was called for technical fouls Nos. 14 and 15 of the season and ejected in a Feb. 25 loss at home to Houston. That left Cousins one technical from a mandatory one-game suspension. But the emotional Cousins has put a halt to complaining to referees and hasnt drawn another technical. Against the Bucks, he was clearly enjoying a big margin of victory, a rarity this season for the Kings. "Its always fun to win," said Cousins, who dodged a question about any new-found approach to the game. "My focus is going out and winning." Different approach or not, Cousins clearly had his way with the Bucks. Scoring in a variety of ways, he had 14 points in the first quarter and 21 by halftime. The Bucks were never able to contain the talented Kings centre. Cousins made 14 of 19 shots, four of six free throws and added four assists and two steals. "Now I see where he is bringing it more (upcourt) on the dribble after the rebound," Bucks coach Larry Drew said. "I was mad at my guys for not getting in his way, but you can see he looks comfortable doing it. Its just the matter of him being under control and it looks like he is and making the right plays out of it." The Kings demonstrated early they would not be overlooking the struggling Bucks. Sacramento led by 23 points after one quarter, took a 70-44 lead into halftime, and were ahead by 34 points after three quarters. "We cant go out there and lay down. Im not saying we did that tonight," Drew said. "This is one of the few games we came out and laid an egg at the very beginning. Weve actually been playing some pretty good basketball." Rudy Gay had 24 points and eight rebounds and Ben McLemore scored 15 points for the Kings, who had dropped four of their past five home games against the Bucks. O.J. Mayo scored 13 of his 21 points in the fourth quarter for Milwaukee. Mayo consistently connected from the outside and the Bucks shot 75 per cent in the fourth quarter in outscoring the Kings 37-20. "I told our guys that any win in the NBA is something to be happy about, but I just didnt like how we played in the second half," Kings coach Michael Malone said. "We gave up 63 points, they shot 64 per cent from the field in the second half. We had no discipline." Ersan Ilyasova had 14 points and Jeff Adrien and Ramon Sessions each added 13 for Milwaukee. Brandon Knight came in averaging 20.1 points in March, but the Milwaukee guard missed his first seven shots and finished 2-of-12 and had six points and seven assists. Milwaukee (13-57) has dropped 10 of 11 games overall. The Bucks have won only eight home games and have lost eight straight and 18 of 19 on the road, dating to Jan. 2. Their lone road win in that stretch was Feb. 24 against Philadelphia, another struggling team. Milwaukee will need to reverse the losing trend quickly if it hopes to avoid a franchise-worst season. The 1993-94 Bucks had a 20-62 record. Thomas scored 14 points and Cousins had 11 in the third quarter. Sacramento went over the 100-point mark on Thomas 3-pointer at the 2:35 mark and was in front 104-70 after three quarters. The Kings came out a little sluggish in the third quarter, but seemed to get inspired after Cousins grabbed a rebound and dribbled the length of the court and finished with a resounding dunk. The basket ignited a 16-3 run that put the Kings ahead 90-57. NOTES: Bucks rookie guard Nate Wolters fractured his left hand Thursday against Golden State and will miss the final 13 games. ... Royce White played his second straight game for the Kings, getting in for the final 48 seconds. ... The Bucks shot 27 per cent in the opening quarter and 35 per cent in the first half. ... Mayo had not played in the previous six games. Alexander Armah Jersey . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. The latest from Bob As tweeted by TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie on Monday, the Columbus Blue Jackets need to resolve their offseason plans with forward R. Torrey Smith Jersey . The Rangers centre left early in Game 1 with an upper body injury after being checked by Canadiens defenceman Mike Weaver and has not played since. Brassard told reporters after practice that he was good to go. That brought a smile to the face of Rangers coach Alain Vigneault. http://www.cheapjetsjerseyssale.com/?tag=c-j-anderson-jersey-sale ." The tournament was set to be held Sept. 15-21 and would have been the first ATP tournament held in Israel since 1996. But amid Israels military campaign against Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip, ATP President Chris Kermode said "we do not feel we can proceed as planned given the situation in the region.TORONTO - Veteran defenceman Roman Hamrlik announced his retirement Monday, ending a 20-year NHL career that included three all-star appearances. Hamrlik was drafted first overall by the Tampa Bay Lightning in the 1992 NHL Entry Draft. He played 1,395 regular-season games and 113 post-season games with Tampa Bay, Edmonton, the New York Islanders, Calgary, Montreal, Washington and the New York Rangers over his career. Hamrlik, from Zlin, Czech Republic, scored 155 goals and had 483 assists for 638 points while averaging over 23 minutes in ice time per game over the course of his NHL career. "As a kid growing up in communist Czechoslovakia, I never imagined that I would one day have the opportunity to play in the National Hockey League," Hamrlik said in an NHLPA statement. "It has been a grreat honour and a privilege to spend 20 seasons playing in the greatest hockey league in the world. Wholesale Jets Jerseys Online. "I will always cherish the wonderful memories I have of my time spent in North America while playing the game I love, making sacrifices and pursuing my hockey dreams." His best offensive year came in the 1995-96 season, when he had 16 goals and 49 assists for the Lightning. He had a career-high rating of plus-22 with the 2006-07 Calgary Flames. Hamrlik had one assist and was minus-4 in 16 games last season with the Capitals and Rangers. He was an unrestricted free agent this season before retiring. Hamrlik, who was an all-star in 1996, 1999 and 2003, represented the Czech Republic internationally and helped his country win the gold medal at the 1998 Nagano Olympics. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz