Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 111 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
zxlbxj1 Offline

Abbil

10.07.2018 04:47
I know what direction were going. Antworten

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- The New York Mets say an MRI on pitcher Jon Nieses ailing left shoulder did not show any major problems. Projected to be the Mets opening-day starter, Niese had been scratched from his opening exhibition start, against Houston next Tuesday, and replaced by Zack Wheeler. Mets manager Terry Collins says the club will have Niese back on the mound, "as soon as we can." "Theres no shoulder problems at all," Collins said Thursday. "Hes got some weakness in his scap (scapula) area that is minor. They think in a few days hell be back and ready to go. It was very, very good news." Niese was sent back to New York for the MRI on Wednesday after he complained of shoulder pain. NOTES: Mets pitching prospect Noah Syndergaard allowed one run and struck out five in two innings of work in Blue-Orange intrasquad game, which primarily featured the clubs minor league players. The Blue Team won 5-2. Dillon Gee allowed two runs and five hits and struck out two in 1 2-3 innings and took the loss. Gee said he felt good but was struggling to throw his slider and changeup for strikes. Andrew Brown and Danny Muno hit home runs. ... Tom Gamboa will manage the Brooklyn Cyclones, the Mets short-season A affiliate. Tom Signore will be the Cyclones pitching coach and Benny Distefano will serve as hitting coach. Custom Minnesota Vikings Jerseys . Fielder ended 4-for-5 with a solo homer, while Avila was 4-for-4 with two runs scored for the Tigers, who put the brakes on a three-game skid and rebounded from a loss in Mondays opener. Victor Martinez and Austin Jackson both contributed two hits, an RBI and a run scored as Detroit maintained its healthy lead atop the AL Central. Daniel Carlson Jersey .C. -- After turning Tobacco Road into "Raleigh Top," Tennessee is headed to the round of 16. http://www.vikingsteamofficial.com/brian-o-neill-jersey/. -- Alex Anthopoulos spoke volumes with what he didnt say on right-hander Ervin Santana. Kirk Cousins Jersey . The move will give Hentgen the "time needed to support his family and his fathers current health issues," the Blue Jays said in a release. Hentgen spent 10 of his 14 big-league seasons with the Blue Jays, winning a Cy Young Award in 1996. Jalyn Holmes Vikings Jersey . Lowry and the Raptors officially announced a four-year US$48 million dollar deal Thursday. The deal was reported last week but couldnt be made official until Thursday, when the moratorium on signings was lifted. "They were real factors. I did my homework.DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross says he spoke with the NFL and the attorney who investigated the teams bullying scandal to get a sense of what will be included in their forthcoming report on the case. "I have an idea what will be in it," Ross said Tuesday. "I havent seen the report. I dont know exactly what his conclusion is. When it comes out, well do what has to be done. In my mind, I know what direction were going." Following an 8-8 season tainted by the scandal, Ross decided to keep coach Joe Philbin and part with general manager Jeff Ireland. Dennis Hickey was introduced as Irelands replacement at a news conference Tuesday, where Ross talked briefly about the case that rocked the franchise at midseason. New York attorney Ted Wells began a league inveestigation in November, and his report will be released after the Super Bowl.dddddddddddd Tackle Jonathan Martin left the Dolphins in October and alleged he was harassed daily by teammates, including guard Richie Incognito, who was suspended for the final eight games. Incognito becomes a free agent this winter. When asked if he or Martin will play for the Dolphins again, Ross equivocated. "I dont believe so -- well, I cant say that," Ross said, adding with a chuckle, "Therefore I retract that." Wells report is expected to address the roles of Philbin, his staff and Miami management in the case. One issue is whether anyone on the coaching staff ordered Incognito to toughen up Martin. The case inspired a national debate about workplace bullying. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Gear China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz