Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
xuezhiqian123 Offline

Ultrine

24.10.2018 09:50
The stop end result of this was that I m Antworten

"

RIO DE JANEIRO, May 13 (Xinhua) -- Brazil's newly-installed interim government said Friday it plans to lay off 4,000 high-level public-sector aides as part of an effort to cut spending and lower the budget deficit.

New Minister of Planning, Development and Management Romero Juca said the plan was to trim what he described as the bloated government payroll left behind by suspended president Dilma Rousseff.

""By Dec. 31, 2016, we want to have cut 4,000 such posts,"" said Juca, though he admitted he didn't know ""how much the government will save by these cuts.""

There are 51 different categories of aides working in government and they will be reviewed, Juca told reporters at a press conference a day after Rousseff's vice president, Michel Temer, was made acting president and introduced his new cabinet.

""We will change the organizational structure of the ministries. Several have already been incorporated or assigned to other ministries,"" he added.

Juca spoke with reporters following the interim government's first cabinet meeting.

""All state banks and companies are going to go through this ... through adjustments. They will have to present results and spending reductions,"" he said, adding ""we have to spend little in internal procedures and invest a lot in attending to the people.""

While the layoffs ""won't solve the problem of public spending and the target deficit ... it is a position the government must adopt as an example to society,"" said Juca.

Rousseff was suspended on Thursday pending an impeachment trial that could take six months. She is accused of covering up public deficits to enhance her chances of winning reelection in 2014.

Also Friday, new Finance Minister Henrique Meirelles said the interim government's first task will be to rein in public spending, which outstrips tax collection and generates a deficit.

""We have to control the rise in public spending,"" he told Brazilian news channel Globo TV, adding the new government must ""tell the truth"" about the country's economic situation.

Rousseff's government projected Brazil's deficit this year would ring in at more than 96.6 billion reals (27.6 billion U.S. dollars), said Meirelles, adding ""everything indicates the number will be larger than this.""

Meirelles served as president of Brazil's central bank during the administration of Rousseff's predecessor and mentor Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva (2003-2010).

The new Finance chief indicated the government is looking to make changes to the pension law to help alleviate public-sector spending, but provided few details.

""There will be a minimum retirement age. We are studying the rules of transition,"" he said.

He dismissed tax increases, however, saying ""the tax burden is already high.

Key social programs put in place by Rousseff's Workers' Party (PT), and recognized by international agencies such as the World Bank for their effectiveness, are to remain untouched, said Meirelles.

A package of economic measures will be unveiled ""at the right time,"" said the finance minister.

""This government begins today, we are getting the concrete data on the situation of the Brazilian state and economy. The measures will be announced at the right time, when they have the potential to be approved by the National Congress,"" he said.

On Monday, the new heads of the central bank and other state banks are to be announced.

"

We have often been a breakfast eater. You should try to eat breakfast or your growling abdomen might be drowning out the radio by the time you receive to do the job. You will need to take in breakfast or you’ll be pigging out on grande lattes and blueberry muffins by 10am. You have to try to eat breakfast or your metabolic rate will slow down to some snail’s speed resulting in abnormal Cheap Kyle Connor Jersey , difficult-to-reverse bodyweight achieve. You will need to try to eat breakfast or your consideration span will shrink to goldfish proportions, you’ll lack power therefore you won’t be able to focus on anything at all besides your growling abdomen Cheap Mark Scheifele Jersey , your muffin guilt along with your ever-decreasing metabolism.

My problem with ingesting breakfast (in its widespread kind), having said that Cheap Josh Morrissey Jersey , is always that I’ve under no circumstances definitely felt hungry at that time but have just eaten one thing due to the fact I’m “supposed to”. Interestingly enough, from the previous I’ve often had muffins and lattes for early morning tea Cheap Joel Armia Jersey , have carried excess system weight and have had problem concentrating…

Over the last number of a long time I started off to get a distinctive technique to my foods ingestion. I realised which the food I was ingesting possibly was not fuelling my body appropriately or I was just plain eating too much of it (essentially in all probability both…) Enter calorie counting. Each meal worked out the night time ahead of, breakfast Cheap Connor Hellebuyck Jersey , lunch and dinner, additionally a snack at ten:thirty and 3:30 Cheap Michael Hutchinson Jersey , calculated as exactly as I could with no tipping over that magic range. Lunch somewhat smaller? I’d should wait around right up until afternoon tea time to top rated up so that I didn’t get hungry yet again ahead of dinner time. Lunch a tad major? Never ever brain – take out the afternoon snack, but beware the 3:thirty munchies mainly because my brain is employed to consuming a little something at that time. Oops – I failed and ate some afternoon tea anyway; better possess a scaled-down dinner. Just view that ultimate calorie total…

The stop end result of this was that I misplaced pounds. Calorie counting functions – no surprises there! But it is stressful. I used to be usually pre-thinking my meals and snacks Cheap Dustin Byfuglien Jersey , normally attempting to compensate by adding here, taking away there Cheap Nikolaj Ehlers Jersey , and mentally possessing a meltdown if anything arri. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Shirts Cheap T-shirts Cheap NBA Jerseys China Cheap Hats Cheap College T-shirts Cheap Soccer Jerseys From China Cheap Adidas NHL T-shirts Cheap Nike NFL T-shirts

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz