Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

24.10.2018 09:55
MONTREAL -- Two-time major champion Li Na pulled out of the Rogers Cup and the U. [url=http://www.cheapsaintsjerseyssale.com/?ta Antworten

MONTREAL -- Two-time major champion Li Na pulled out of the Rogers Cup and the U. Wil Lutz Jersey .S. Open on Thursday because of a knee injury she said has bothered her for several months. The only tennis player from China to win a Grand Slam singles title also withdrew from next months hard-court tournament in Cincinnati. "I wanted to let all of my great fans know that unfortunately I am going to have to withdraw from the upcoming WTA events in Montreal and Cincinnati, as well as the US Open," she said in a statement released by Tennis Canada. "Since March, I have been struggling with my knee and it is just not where I need it to be in order to play at the highest level. My medical team has advised me that I need to take some time off to rest my knee so it heals. "I look forward to getting back on the court this fall in Wuhan and Beijing." Li played in the last four editions of the Rogers Cup. In 2012, she reached the final in Montreal before falling to Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic. As a result of the withdrawal, Eugenie Bouchard of Westmount, Que., becomes the fifth seed at the Aug. 1-10 tournament at Uniprix Stadium. Shell get a first-round bye along with the other top eight seeds. Also Thursday, tournament organizers announced that Yvonne Meusburger of Austria will miss the event and American players Barbora Zahlavova Strycova and Alison Riske will enter the main draw. The official draw will be held Friday and the qualification rounds begin Saturday. Li did not specify which knee was injured, but she played with her right knee taped up at Wimbledon, her most recent tournament. The U.S. Open begins Aug. 25. Li won the Australian Open in January for her second major title. She also won the 2011 French Open. In May, Li lost in the first round of the French Open, beaten by a player ranked 103rd. At Wimbledon in June, Li bowed out in the third round. On Wednesday, 14-time major champion Rafael Nadal announced he hurt his right wrist in practice and would miss the Rogers Cup in Toronto and the Cincinnati event, although he holds out hope of defending his title at the U.S. Open. Josh LeRibeus Jersey . -- Canadian ski cross star Marielle Thompson accomplished two goals in one race Saturday. Wholesale Saints Jerseys Online . -- Blake Griffin scored 32 points and grabbed eight rebounds, DeAndre Jordan had 14 points and 22 rebounds and the Los Angeles Clippers outlasted the Golden State Warriors 98-96 on Thursday night to take a 2-1 lead in their first-round series. http://www.cheapsaintsjerseyssale.com/?tag=marcus-davenport-jersey-sale . Van Slyke drove in a career-high four runs with two homers off struggling left-hander Tony Cingrani, and the Los Angeles Dodgers pulled away to a 6-2 victory over the Cincinnati Reds on Monday night, a rare comfortable win in their pitching-dominated series. BUFFALO, N.Y. -- The Buffalo Bills are turning to free agent quarterbacks Matt Leinart and John Beck in a bid to fill their suddenly injury-depleted position. A person familiar with the Bills plans confirmed to The Associated Press on Saturday night that both are coming in for workouts. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because the Bills have not revealed which players they would be bringing in after veteran Kevin Kolb experienced concussion-like symptoms following a 30-7 preseason loss to Washington. Fox Sports first reported the Bills plans following the game earlier in the evening. The Bills are off Sunday, and return to practice Monday morning. Leinart, a 2006 first-round draft pick out of Southern California, is a free agent after spending last season with Oakland. He spent his first four NFL seasons in Arizona, and the next two in Houston. In April, Leinart lost out to Brady Quinn in a competition for the Seattle Seahawks backup job. Beck has been out of football since being cut by Houston in October. He was selected in the second round of the 2007 draft by Miami. Beck spent two seasons with the Dolphins, and has also split time in Baltimore and Washington. TThe Bills are in desperate need of an experienced quarterback two weeks before they open the season against New England. Sam Mills Jersey. Aside from Kolb, rookie first-round pick EJ Manuel has missed the past week since hurting his left knee in a 20-16 preseason win over Minnesota on Aug. 16. That leaves undrafted rookie Jeff Tuel as the only healthy quarterback on the roster heading into their preseason finale against Detroit on Thursday. Kolb was hurt in the first quarter after he was kneed in the back of the helmet at the end of an 8-yard scramble. He remained in the game for four more plays until the drive ended with a 2-yard touchdown run by C.J. Spiller. Couch Doug Marrone said it was too early to determine how much time Kolb might miss. Marrone has said he expects Manuel to be cleared for practice before the season opens. The trouble is, the Florida State product has missed valuable practice time. This is not what the Marrone planned when the Bills opened training camp with Manuel and Kolb competing for the starting job. Kolb had previously missed more than a week of practice after he twisted his left knee slipping on a wet rubber mat during practice Aug. 3. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz