Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

24.10.2018 09:55
Hallandale Beach, FL - California Chrome, winner of the Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes, was voted the Eclipse Award as 2014 Antworten

Hallandale Beach, FL - California Chrome, winner of the Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes, was voted the Eclipse Award as 2014 Horse of the Year and champion 3-year-old male thoroughbred. Devin Hester Jersey . The honors were part of the Eclipse Awards announced Saturday evening at Gulfstream Park Racetrack. California Chrome, owned by Steve Coburn and Perry Martin, was named Horse of the Year over Breeders Cup Classic winner Bayern and Breeders Cup Turf champion Main Sequence, who did receive the honor as top Male Turf Horse. Its an honor to be nominated and to win these two prestigious awards, Coburn said after the Horse of the Year announcement. Ive got to thank all the fans that love this horse. Because if it wasnt for the fans we would not have horse racing and if it wasnt for horse racing we would not have fans. Trained by Art Sherman and ridden by Victor Espinoza, California Chrome was a finalist in the 3-year-old male category along with Bayern and Shared Belief, who was 2013s champion 2-year-old colt and gelding. Im so excited, Sherman said. I wish my jock was here, Espinoza. Hes a great rider and he did everything right with this horse. California Chrome received 143 first-place votes for Horse of the Year to Main Sequences 53 and Bayerns 36. In the voting for top 3-year-old, California Chrome garnered 193 first-place votes to Bayerns 56 and Shared Beliefs 15. Untapable, champion 3-year-old filly, was the only unanimous selection, receiving all 265 votes. The Eclipse Awards are voted on by the National Thoroughbred Racing Association, National Turf Writers and Broadcasters and Daily Racing Form. The 2014 Eclipse Awards winners: Horse of the Year: California Chrome 2-Year-Old Male: American Pharoah 2-Year-Old Filly: Take Charge Brandi 3-Year-Old Male: California Chrome 3-Year-Old Filly: Untapable Older Male: Main Sequence Older Female: Close Hatches Male Sprinter: Work All Week Female Sprinter: Judy the Beauty Male Turf Horse: Main Sequence Female Turf Horse: Dayatthespa Steeplechase Horse: Demonstrative Owner: Ken and Sarah Ramsey Breeder: Ken and Sarah Ramsey Trainer: Todd Pletcher Jockey: Javier Castellano Apprentice Jockey: Drayden Van Dyke Bilal Nichols Jersey . -- Jose Bautista never worries about hitting homers during the regular season. Richard Dent Jersey . On Saturday night, Winnipegs strong offense was again accompanied by some fantastic pitching which gave the Fish a commanding victory. http://www.cheapbearsjerseyssale.com/?tag=roquan-smith-jersey-sale . Rudy Gay made the tying basket in regulation and a 3-pointer in overtime that gave Sacramento the lead for good, and Fredette scored a career-high 24 points to help the Kings beat the Knicks 106-101 on Wednesday night.SEATTLE - The run support Felix Hernandez deserved in his three previous starts finally arrived. Logan Morrison hit two long home runs, Hernandez threw seven strong innings to win for the first time since June 2 and the Seattle Mariners used a six-run fourth inning to rout the Boston Red Sox 12-3 on Monday night. Seattle won its fourth straight after a weekend sweep in Kansas City. The Mariners finally provided Hernandez (9-2) with some runs and battered right-hander John Lackey (8-5) in his shortest outing since September 2011. Seattle had scored one run total while Hernandez was on the mound in his previous three starts. Getting a dozen against the Red Sox was more than enough for Seattles ace. "I was so happy. They came through. They were pretty good," Hernandez said. Hernandez set a club record with his eighth straight start pitching at least seven innings and allowing two earned runs or less. He struck out six, walked none and efficiently handed the Red Sox their fourth loss in five games. Hernandezs only miscues were David Ortizs RBI single in the first and Mike Napolis solo homer in the fourth. Morrison had the first multihomer game of his career. His solo shot in the second inning off Lackey pulled Seattle even and he added to the offensive outburst with a two-run homer in the seventh, a 421-foot drive to centre field off reliever Chris Capuano. Morrison finished with four hits for the third time in his career and four RBIs. Morrison felt he started to have better at bats last week against San Diego and carried over into the weekend series in Kansas City. "Just feeling like I could stay behind the ball better, put better swings on better pitches," Morrison said. "You stick to the process, stick to the process, keep grinding out at-bats and the next thing you know you look at the end of the year and have pretty good numbers. Thats what I hope happens this year." Seattles big fourth inning started with Robinson Canos ddouble. Taylor Gabriel Jersey. Kyle Seager followed with an RBI single and Morrison was able to beat the Red Sox shift with a single into right field to put runners on the corners. Lackey was visibly miffed that Morrisons grounder got through the defence and he followed by walking Mike Zunino to load the bases. Dustin Ackley then had the at-bat that changed the game. Ackley made Lackey work for 13 pitches, eventually hitting a grounder to first. Napoli threw to second to get the second out but Lackey did not cover first base and the chance at an inning ending double play was missed. Seager scored and Lackey struggled with his composure. A wild pitch allowed Morrison to score and a walk to Brad Miller and Willie Bloomquists single loaded the bases. With one swing, Chavez surpassed his RBI total for the season. Brock Holt was playing shallow and unable to chase down Chavezs line drive, clearing the bases and giving Seattle a 7-2 lead. "I was trying to put something in play the whole at-bat and score a run there. He was making pitches," Ackley said. "There were maybe one or two, I could have handled but fouled off the rest. ... Fortunately it went a long way and he tired out a little bit. Lackey was done after 3 2-3 innings, snapping a string of 39 straight starts going at least five innings. He gave up seven hits and walked three. Lackey needed 36 pitches to get through three innings and threw 38 pitches in getting just two outs in the fourth. "I wasnt able to make a pitch to get out of there," Lackey said. "It kind of starting to go downhill and I couldnt stop it." NOTES: Hernandez allowed a homer for the first time since April 21 vs. Houston. ... Lackeys last start of less than five innings was May 14, 2013, vs. Tampa Bay when he went 4 1-3 innings. ... Boston manager John Farrell said its possible injured OF Shane Victorino (hamstring) could rejoin the team this weekend in New York depending on his rehab starts this week. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz