Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

25.10.2018 07:56
Kyle Lafferty is confident he will be fit for Northern Irelands Euro 2016 against Poland on Sunday after undergoing a precaution Antworten

Kyle Lafferty is confident he will be fit for Northern Irelands Euro 2016 against Poland on Sunday after undergoing a precautionary scan on his groin problem. Aaron Lynch Jersey . The 28-year-old striker hobbled out of training on Tuesday and was restricted to work on an exercise bike during the opening stages of Wednesdays training session.However, he has now received the results of the scan and took to Twitter to indicate he will be available for the clash with Poland in Nice. Lafferty tweeted: Results of scan now back on the pitch and bring on the poles. #GAWA #BELIEVE., along with a thumbs-up and a smiley emoji.Lafferty watched from a machine on a balcony as the rest of Michael ONeills squad went through drills at their base in Saint-Georges-de-Reneins, with Craig Cathcart joining that main group for the first time in France since suffering a back injury in Slovakia.Cathcart was also able to provide a positive report on his own condition after the training session. Kyle Lafferty warmed up away from the main group Its fine, he said of his back problem. I managed to get through the session today fairly pain free. Ive still got that little bit of pain there but hopefully that will settle down over the next couple of days and Ill be ready to go for Sunday.Having occupied an exercise bike himself on Monday and Tuesday, the defender knows that playing it safe is the best course of action for Lafferty too.I think he just sat out today as a precaution; I think hell be fine for Sunday, he added. Its just one of those things, he has to look after himself.ONeill insisted on Tuesday there were no major concerns over Laffertys fitness, telling Sky Sports News HQ: Hes fine. He slipped and it was precautionary to take him out of the training session. Hes had an examination with the doctor and hes fine. No problems.Lafferty recently won his 50th cap in a 3-0 win over Belarus, scoring his 17th international goal, before coming off in Saturdays goalless draw against Slovakia.His fitness means any involvement in-form striker Will Grigg has in Nice may have to be as a substitute. Northern Irelands Will Grigg celebrates after scoring against Belarus He replaced Lafferty in his most recent international, later scoring his maiden Northern Ireland goal in that game against Belarus last month to spark joyous scenes and countless renditions of Will Griggs On Fire.That is likely to be the chant of choice among Northern Ireland fans this weekend and hearing it on the French coast would be bizarre for Grigg, given its origins on the DW Stadium terraces.It would be brilliant, that would be definitely be a long way from hearing it at home in Wigan, he said.It would be surreal. If I get some time on the pitch, to hear that song would be brilliant. Weve got to give the fans a reason to sing about it first. Also See: Lafferty fine after training scare McLaughlin targets key role Home comforts for Northern Irish Foreign Office issues terror warning Joel Iyiegbuniwe Jersey . The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., defeated Germanys Benjamin Becker 6-3, 6-4 on Tuesday in the fourth round of the Sony Open in just 89 minutes. Adrian Amos Jersey .Kraft says Goodell realized before seeing a video showing Baltimore running back Ray Rice striking his then fiance that domestic violence was very serious for society in general. http://www.cheapbearsjerseyssale.com/?tag=javon-wims-jersey-sale .com) - Kam Chancellor bobbed his head in celebration as he crossed the goal line on his game-clinching 90-yard interception return.Tiger Woods agent says his client is recovering well from his back surgery and has returned to doing some light chipping and putting. Speaking to ESPNs Bob Harig, Mark Steinberg said that Woods has had no complications and "zero" setbacks following the March 31 procedure that relieved a pinched nerve. "Hes doing a little bit more and morre each day," Steinberg told ESPN. Wholesale Bears Jerseys China. "He is on schedule but we dont know what that schedule means. I dont know when he intends to be playing competitively. But I expect it to be this summer." Woods had been fighting through his back issues this spring and was forced to miss the Masters for the first time in 20 years. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz