Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
DMT11 Offline

Mrigg

27.10.2018 02:54
ek to make herb Antworten

WHAT IS A SIMPLE? A "simple" is one herb used at a time. A "simpler" is an herbalist who generally uses herbs one at a time Cheap Kansas City Royals Jersey , rather than in combinations.WHY USE SIMPLES?Most herbalists I have met - whether from China or Japan, Eastern or Western Europe, Australia or North America - use herbs in combinations. Simplers, like myself, don't. Why?Because I believe that herbal medicine is people's medicine, I seek to make herbal medicine simple: as simple as one herb at a time. Because people worry about interactions between the drugs they take and herbs Cheap Houston Astros Jersey , I keep it simple: with simples, interactions are simple to observe, and simpler to avoid. Because empowerment in healthcare is difficult, I want to offer others easy, safe herbal remedies: and what could be easier, or safer Cheap Detroit Tigers Jersey , than a simple?SIMPLES MAKE ME THINKWhen I was just getting started with herbs, one thing that confounded me was the many choices I had when I began to match symptoms to the herbs that relieved them. If someone had a cough should I use garden sage or wild cherry bark or pine sap or mullein or coltsfoot (to name only a few of the many choices)? One way out of this dilemma was to use them all. I made many cough syrups that contained every anti-cough herb that I could collect. And they all worked.As I got more sophisticated in my herbal usage, and especially after I completed a course on homeopathy, I began to see that each herb had a specific personality, a specific way of acting. I realized I couldn't notice the individual actions of the herbs when they were combined.It felt daring at first to use just one herb. Would wild cherry bark tincture all by itself be enough to quell that child's cough? Yes! Would mullein infusion alone really reduce a person's asthmatic and allergic reactions? Yes! Would sage soaked in honey for six weeks ease a sore throat? Yes! Each herb that I tried as a simple was successful. They all worked, not just together Cheap Colorado heapjerseysncaawholesale.com/]Cheap College Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap New Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz