Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

30.10.2018 07:28
A defiant Arsene Wenger has come out fighting after a week of criticism and debate about his future as Arsenal manager. [url=htt Antworten

A defiant Arsene Wenger has come out fighting after a week of criticism and debate about his future as Arsenal manager. Dee Virgin Jersey . Following Sundays shock home defeat to Watford that knocked the Gunners out of the FA Cup quarter-finals, a section of the clubs supporters have called for the Frenchman to go.Sky Sports football expert and ex-Arsenal striker Alan Smith also believes the club should review Wengers position at the end of the season should they fail to make-up the 11-point gap on Premier League-leaders Leicester and miss out on the title, with nine games left to play. Can Arsenal salvage season? Former Arsenal striker Alan Smith surveys the scene at the Emirates But, ahead of their Champions League last-16 second-leg in Barcelona, Wenger staunchly defended his record under difficult financial circumstances since he joined the club in 1996.He said: I built the club with hard work, without any external resources and, if you compare where we are today to when I arrived, we have moved forward and without any money from anybody, just the money we produced from the work.The problem when youre a long time somewhere [is that] you are questioned about your dedication, but I dont question my dedication at all and I give more time to my club now than when I arrived. Some Arsenal fans have been campaigning to get rid of Wenger I have no doubts about my huge motivation. I am even more motivated from the first day I arrived and feel the pressure and the responsibility to keep moving this club forward more now.I am honest enough to make sure that I give my best. Im not too much of an image person, I just want to think I give my best for this club and Im determined to do that. Honest dedication and total commitment is the most important thing.Asked whether he was affected by recent fan criticism, Wenger said: I dont want to go into that discussion because it can be interpreted both ways.Arsenal face a huge task at the Nou Camp on Wednesday, attempting to overcome a 2-0 first-leg deficit against the reigning European and Spanish champions. Wengers side are 11 points behind Premier League leaders Leicester But, after a run of one win in seven matches in all competitions, Wenger believes a remarkable result in Catalonia can kick-start their dwindling Premier League campaign for the last remaining games.We have gone through a disappointing spell recently, with our results, but its important to stay calm and strong, he said.I have played 200 Champions League games. We have won everywhere in Europe but not here yet. So we have the chance to achieve that tomorrow.Im convinced that the players have decided and are united to give a strong response tomorrow and Im convinced that a great result tomorrow would be a big boost for the rest of the season. Also See: Fans divided on Wenger Koscielny boost for Arsenal Can Arsenal salvage season? Alves: Sanchez needs glory Wholesale Lions Jerseys Online . While he was away, it was the division-rival Baltimore Orioles conducting a little business of their own, scooping up Ubaldo Jimenez on Monday evening to a reported four-year, $50-million contract. Luke Willson Jersey . According to Tony Barrett of The Times, the Liverpool captain is set to announce that he will leave the club at the end of the 2014-15 season. http://www.cheaplionsjerseyssale.com/?tag=tracy-walker-jersey-sale . Granada defender Diego Mainz barged into the back of Villa to send the Spain striker to the ground inside the area and Costa stepped up to the spot to score his 12th league goal in the 38th minute. Costa showed no effects of the news that his Brazilian citizenship may be revoked after he elected to play for Spains national team, as the forward was a constant threat for Atletico and forced several saves from goalkeeper Roberto.Honolulu, HI (SportsNetwork.com) - Rashard Kelly scored a career-high 12 points and sent Wichita State into the finals of the Diamond Head Classic with a tip-in late in overtime. Ron Baker scored 17 points, Fred VanVleet had 13 and the 11th-ranked Shockers survived a scare from Hawaii in Tuesdays semifinals, edging the host Rainbow Warriors 80-79. Wichita State trailed by three with a minute remaining in the extra session. Darius Carter made 1-of-2 from the foul line and VanVleet hit from deep, giving the Shockers a one-point lead. Roderick Bobbitt then slashed to the rim and dropped off to Michael Thomas, who restored Hawaiis lead with a layup. But out of a timeout, Kelly played the role of hero for the Shockers. VanVleet put up a triple from the right wing, and Kelly timed his offensive rebound perfectly and got his tip to fall with 3.8 seconds showing. Out of timeouts, Bobbitt pushed the ball and found Thomas, whose off-balanced jumper missed as time expired. Wichita State (10-1) will meet George Washington in the finals. Isaac Fleming and Aaron Valdes both scored 17 points to lead Hawaii (9-4), which hasnt beat a ranked opponent since Xavier in 2011 at this same tournament. Bobbitt hannded out a game-high 10 assists and Stefan Jankovic scored 12 points in his second game of the season. Matt Prater Jersey. Negus Webster-Chan hit 3s on consecutive possessions early in the second half to help Hawaii to a 42-36 lead. The hosts held a narrow edge until Baker hit from deep at 12:42. His 3-pointer followed a pair of free throws from Rauno Nurger and VanVleet. Kelly drew a foul in transition and potted two to cap a 9-0 run and make it 51-49. Later, Kelly scored four in a row and Baker hit another 3 to extend the lead to seven, but Hawaii wasnt finished. Fleming answered Bakers trey with one of his own. After Nurger split a pair, Valdes canned a 3-ball and Bobbitt made two at the stripe to tie the game with 5:45 to go. Trailing by one with 43 seconds remaining, Valdes stepped into a trey from the left wing and hit nothing but nylon to make it 70-68. Baker then drew a foul on Fleming -- his fifth -- and made two foul shots to tie it. Baker then deflected Webster-Chans 3-point try and missed a halfcourt heave as regulation ended. Game Notes There were 22 lead changes and 11 ties ... Both teams had 36 rebounds ... Hawaii will take on Colorado in the third place game. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz