Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

31.10.2018 07:38
Mesut Ozil can prove the catalyst to Arsenal finally getting their hands back on the Premier League title, according to former G Antworten

Mesut Ozil can prove the catalyst to Arsenal finally getting their hands back on the Premier League title, according to former Gunners midfielder Robert Pires. Cheap NCAA Jerseys . Arsenal take on rivals Manchester United at Old Trafford on Saturday lunchtime - in a match you can see live on Sky Sports 1 HD - having enjoyed an impressive start to the season.Arsene Wengers side sit fourth in the table, just two points behind leaders Liverpool, with Ozils preformances crucial to their good form domestically and in Europe. In an exclusive interview with Sky Sports Geoff Shreeves, Pires said: I always believe in Arsenal and the squad. At this point, Mesut Ozil can make the difference and I hope he can make Arsenal win the title this season because he has very good quality. Now he needs to put in his head that he can score.The Germany international has scored seven times and contributed a further four assists in 14 games in all competitions this campaign, but it has been his goalscoring exploits that has pleased Pires the most. If I compare Ozil and Bergkamp, theyre very similar because they can, how do you say in English… smell the same football. Robert Pires Normally he wants to pass or assist, which is very good and I love it when you have a player like him on the pitch, Pires added. But sometimes you need an ego, not too much, but a little bit of an ego. But I do not want to put too much pressure on Mesut though!Pires, who spent six seasons with the Gunners, likened the 28-year-olds influence to that of his former Arsenal team-mate, Dutch maestro Dennis Bergkamp. Ozils goalscoring form for Arsenal so far this season has caught Pires eye I do not like to compare the players, the team or the manager, he said. But for example in my time, it was an honour to train every morning with Bergkamp or Thierry Henry.But as I am still training with the team, I can judge some players. Because if I can compare Ozil and Bergkamp, they are very similar in everything because they can smell the same football.They play for the team and not anyone else, they have very good control. Bergkamp and Ozil can play very long balls and they have very good vision. Ozil and Bergkamp are very close.However, it is not just Ozil, but players of the quality of Alexis Sanchez, Santi Cazorla and Laurent Koscielny who give Pires the belief his old team can win their first title since he was part of the 2003-04 Invincibles side. Robert Pires (right) has likened current Arsenal playmaker Ozil Bergkamp (centre) He added: I think when you see the name of the players at Arsenal, you can say: This team can win the title at the end of the season.Because you have Ozil, Sanchez, Cazorla and Koscielny. I think all the players have won some titles with their country or the national team, so this is very good for Wenger and the club because they can put this experience on the team.Maybe we need more character, like from my time with Patrick Vieira or Tony Adams, but the team is very good.It is very difficult as normally this is natural, like Adams, Ray Parlour, Lee Dixon, Vieira or Thierry Henry. But when I see the guys - maybe [Francis] Coquelin - they have a very good character and spirit like English players. But maybe we need more players like Coquelin. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price But in a team you need a mix of players with ability, technique, physical and sometimes you can fight with the other players. Robert Pires believes Arsenal have the quality of players to go on and win this seasons Premier League Pires, though, feels Saturdays encounter at the Old Trafford will reveal a lot about the Gunners championship credentials this season, with an Arsenal win proving they are ready to end their 13-year wait for the title.Of course it is still a special game, a big game, said Pires, who won two Premier Leagues during his time at Highbury. We know the reality of Man United v Arsenal, normally they both fight for the title, so I think - and hope - it will be a great game. Robert Pires (left) won the title with Arsenal in 2002 and 2004 I think it is a good test for Arsenal, normally at Old Trafford you can see your teams performance, so of course it is a special game for everybody. If you win at Old Trafford, then you can say: Arsenal are ready and compact, because the team is very good.I do not know what is happening with the game for United, but it will be a very good test for Arsene Wenger and the players.Pires, meanwhile, describes Arsenals opponents this weekend as being in a complicated situation at present, who languish outside the top five in the Premier League and eight points off top spot.This period is actually a little bit complicated for Manchester United, especially for Jose Mourinho, he said. But you know Mourinho, he is still the Special One because he is one of the best managers in Europe and maybe in the world, because he won in Portugal, Italy, the UK and Spain with Madrid. Pires has backed compatriot Paul Pogba to be a success at Manchester United However, the Frenchman has called for patience, not just with the United manager, but also his compatriot Paul Pogba, who has struggled since joining the club from Juventus for £93.25m last summer.Sometimes you need, even for Mourinho, time because it is normal, he wants to build something with Man Utd, said Pires. So maybe in January he wants to change some players and sign some players who want to play for Man Utd.But it is not serious for Man Utd, it is, an accident? This is a transition for Man Utd and Jose Mourinho. Even for the players like Paul Pogba, who is a very good player. Geoff Shreeves (right) met Arsenal legend Robert Pires He is doing very well with the national team, he did very well with Juventus, so now he changes everything. Of course he knows the Premier League and Man Utd, but it is not the same, it is not Serie A.Pogbas critics should wait a while before passing definitive judgement on the worlds most expensive player, according to Pires, especially given the time it takes to adjust from life in Serie A to that of the Premier League.It is too early to judge him because he is very young and for him it is very difficult because he has a lot of pressure on his shoulders, he said. Even for Zlatan Ibrahimovic it is a problem. It is not the same, it is very difficult, very physical, every game is very tight.But Pires, who knows a thing or two about how to make it as a Frenchman in the English top flight after helping guide Arsenal to two league titles on his way to being voted the Football Writers Player of the year in 2002, has no doubt Pogba will be a success at United. Man Utd vs Arsenal November 19, 2016, 11:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass For Paul we need to be patient with him and then maybe after five or six months, the people can judge Paul Pogba, but believe me he is a very good player, he said.Watch the Robert Pires interview in full ahead of Manchester United v Arsenal on Sky Sports 1 HD on Saturday at 11.30am, as well as getting it on demand.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Nevs Man Utd-Arsenal preview Arsenals travel trouble Tylers Man Utd-Arsenal Special The importance of Carrick Stitched College Jerseys . The judge sternly instructed the prosecutor to restrain himself and he apologized -- then went right back to trying to pick holes in the testimony of the double-amputee runner. It was a harsh day of cross-examination for Pistorius, challenged relentlessly about his account of the moments just before he killed Reeva Steenkamp, as well as circumstances related to several firearms charges against him, including the firing of a gun in a crowded restaurant. Authentic NCAA Jerseys Cheap . LOUIS - The St. http://www.collegewholesalejerseys.com/ .com) - Colorado Rockies shortstop Troy Tulowitzki was named the National League Player of the Month for April.COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ryan Johansen returned to the Columbus Blue Jackets just before the start of the season.Cam Atkinson and Nick Foligno couldnt be happier.Atkinson scored twice and Johansens other linemate, Foligno, added a goal and an assist to power the Columbus Blue Jackets to a 5-2 win over the New York Rangers on Saturday night.I think we complement each other really well, Atkinson said of the Johansen-centered line. Obviously, Joey in the middle with that big frame and those skills is a big part of it. Nick and I just try to find space out there.Marko Dano added his first NHL goal and also had an assist for the Blue Jackets, who are 2-0 for the first time in five years. The game was played before a loud, sellout crowd of 18,922.That was awesome, starting with the red-carpet entrance and (there being) so many people out there, said the 19-year-old Slovakian, the 27th overall pick in the 2013 draft. That was a special moment for me, my dad watching the game from the stands. Im really happy he could see the moment when I scored my first goal.Artem Anisimov, like Atkinson, scored for the second game in a row. Fedor Tyutin, a former Ranger, had a +5 plus/minus rating to set a franchise record.Johansen, who ended his lengthy contract holdout and didnt practice until the day before the season began on Thursday, had two assists to give him three total. Scott Hartnell also had two helpers.Former Columbus captain Rick Nash picked up his third goal and Lee Stempniak also scored for the Rangers, who opened the season by splitting two road games.Anthony Duclair had two assists, also his first career NHL points, for the Rangers.With Columbus up 3-1 through two periods, Dano jammed in a rebound of Dalton Prouts shot from the point with just over 6 minutes remaining.Almost immediately, Nash scored his third goal in two games while the crowd booed loudly.Atkinson then closed the scoring with an empty-netter.At the start of the game, the energy was great, Columbus coach Todd Richards said of the raucous turnout. Cheap College Jerseys. We did things in the game that will allow us to have success.The capacity crowd had a lot to cheer. Anisimov arrived late to the play but stepped into a one-timer from just outside the left dot to beat backup goalie Cam Talbot 6:24 in. Hartnells blind pass from the left corner set up the shot and Dano collected his first NHL point. He pointed and smiled to his father during the goal celebration.Folignos second effort made it 2-0.He wheeled from the right circle into the slot and put a shot on goal that Talbot blocked. But the rebound bounced back to Foligno, who was on all fours as he shoved it into the net.There were a lot of 50-50 pucks that they got to, Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said. Was that because they were quicker than we were? Or that they wanted it more?Stempniak cut the lead in half at 5:43 of the second with a hard wrister from the right circle.But the Blue Jackets boosted the lead back to two goals through the second when Johansen, who signed a three-year, $12-million deal on Monday, whipped a shot on net off a loose puck. Foligno got a stick on it to send it to Atkinson at the doorstep, who tapped it in midway through the period.We were chasing, said New York defenceman Mark Staal. We couldnt get the puck back and when we did we just gave it back to them.Sergei Bobrovsky had 24 saves for the Blue Jackets while Talbot made 19 stops in relief of Henrik Lundqvist for the Rangers.Notes: Nash had tussled with fan favourite Bobrovsky and Matt Calvert in New Yorks 3-1 win the last time the teams met in Nationwide Arena last March. ... During the customary pregame introductions at a home opener, for an instant the Blue Jackets bench was almost as full as the ice with the injured (D Ryan Murray, C Boone Jenner, RW Nathan Horton, C Brian Gibbons and C Brandon Dubinsky) joined by healthy scratches (RW Corey Tropp, D Cody Goloubef and RW Adam Cracknell).___Follow Rusty Miller on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/RustyMillerAP Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz