Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

03.11.2018 07:40
​Top seed John Isner was ousted from the ATP Citi Open in Washington DC on Friday, paying the price for squandering leads in two Antworten

​Top seed John Isner was ousted from the ATP Citi Open in Washington DC on Friday, paying the price for squandering leads in two tie-breakers. Emmitt Smith College Jersey . Isner unleashed a 29-ace barrage at US fifth seed Steve Johnson, but failed to capitalise on five set points in the first set and seven in the second in falling 7-6 (9-7) 7-6 (17-15).Those were very easily tie-breakers I could have won but I didnt, said Isner. I had countless chances. I did a lot of really great things. I put more pressure on him than he did on me. It didnt pay off. Isner made his first double fault on the penultimate point, then smacked a forehand wide to hand Johnson the victory after an hour and 57 minutes, the last 23 minutes of it in the tension-packed tie-breaker.I shot myself in the foot in the second set, he said. A double fault in the penultimate point sent Isner on his way to being knocked out Johnson fired 22 aces of his own, denied Isner on six break points and took his second win in six meetings with Isner.He was serving extremely well, Johnson said. I didnt have any break points. I was able to scrap out the first set. I got very lucky when he double faulted at the end and I was able to close it out. Johnson could be the first native to win in Washington since 2007 Johnson, ranked a career-high 25th, next faces another serve smasher in 37-year-old Croatian Ivo Karlovic, who blasted 26 aces to dispatch US sixth seed Jack Sock 7-6 (7-4) 7-6 (8-6).French second seed Gael Monfils avoided the upset bug by downing US eighth seed Sam Querrey 6-4 3-6 6-1. Gael Monfils is the highest-ranked player left in the mens tournament German Alexander Zverev awaits him in the semi-final after he eliminated French fourth seed Benoit Paire 6-1 6-3.I like him. Its going to be a big match, said Monfils, who is 2-0 against Zverev, including a February quarter-final win at Rotterdam.Zverev, ranked 27th, is the youngest player in the top 30 since Rafael Nadal in 2005 while Monfils is seeking to win his sixth career title. WATCH: Tennis duo risk arrest Bernard Tomic and Viktor Troicki had a run in with a policeman Watch the ATP Citi Open semi-finals live on Sky Sports 3 HD on Saturday from 7pm.Check out daily Tennis news on skysports.com/tennis, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: ATP schedule Tennis on Sky Latest scores Get a NOW TV pass Video Wholesale Florida Jerseys .C. -- Carter Ashton had a pair of goals and added an assist as the Toronto Marlies downed the Charlotte Checkers 5-2 on Saturday in the American Hockey League. Tim Tebow College Jersey . Hes recovered from a scary injury and cleared to play. Mingo, who was hospitalized with a bruised lung he sustained in an Aug. http://www.cheapfloridajerseys.com/?tag=florida-brandon-spikes-college-jersey . The NFLs Defensive Rookie of the Year will be named at the NFL Honours Award show on February 1. The 23-year-old 2013 second-rounder out of Oregon becomes the third Bills linebacker to win the honour after Jim Haslett (1979) and Shane Conlan (1987.Calgary Flames defenceman Shane OBrien and Detroit Red Wings forward Mikael Samuelsson both cleared waivers on Sunday. The Red Wings assigned Samuelsson to the AHL Grand Rapids Griffins after the Noon et deadline passed for him to be claimed. OBrien was sent to the AHL Abbotsford Heat. The Flames called up defenceman Chris Breen from the Heat on Sunday. Samuelsson, 37, has played 12 NHL seasons and has one goal and two assists this year in 26 games for Detroit. Jack Youngblood College Jersey. He has been a frequent healthy scratch and has not played since Jan. 16. OBrien, 30, has three assists and 58 penalty minutes in 45 games for the Flames this season. The seven-year NHL veteran was acquired from the Colorado Avalanche in a four-player trade last June. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz