Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
zxlbxj1 Offline

Abbil

13.07.2018 03:48
Brantley drove a 2-1 pitch from Antworten

​Sunderland manager Sam Allardyce thought his side did enough in the second half to win their game against Arsenal but is happy with a vital point following their 0-0 draw. The result lifts the Black Cats out of the relegation zone on goal difference with four games left to play in the Premier League.I thought second half we did enough to maybe pinch the game 1-0, Allardyce told Sky Sports. We coped extremely well with the possession they had and did limit them mostly to shots from outside the box. Laurent Koscielny of Arsenal battles Sunderlands Jermain Defoe for the ball Second half once we shut [Mohamed] Elneny and [Aaron] Ramsey down and stopped them playing, we started to get amongst it and win more possession, use the ball better and put Arsenal under quite a lot of pressure. So Im very pleased with the turnaround in our performance.[We] made the keeper work in the second half, which was good. I thought we should have had a definite penalty on [Jermain] Defoe, but overall Im very pleased with the clean sheet and the point.Both sides had a shout for a penalty for handball late in the first half, but while Allardyce believes DeAndre Yedlins block on Alex Iwobis shot was accidental, he thought Per Mertesackers handling of Defoes shot should have been given.Ive looked at it and said Yedlin has no chance of getting his arm out of the way because it hits his leg and arm, said Allardyce. I cant see that being any chance of being a penalty, whereas Mertesacker has turned his back on the ball, his arm is outstretched and hes stopped whats a certain goal I think.You want those things to go for you in our position, but we have earned a point today and the second-half performance it could have been three.Allardyce now firmly believes his side can go on to stay in the Premier League, beating fellow strugglers Norwich and Newcastle to survive the drop. Defoe says Sunderland should 100% have been awarded a penalty during their 0-0 draw with Arsenal He said: Were out of the bottom three with four games to go. Can we stay there? Now the challenge to the lads is to maintain that, go to Stoke and try and get a win to keep out of the bottom three.The resilience of the team and the way the teams playing, I couldnt ask for anymore. Weve grown in confidence since January and we have slipped up ourselves by not getting more points and making it safer than it is now, but were heading down the right track. Also See: Sunderland out of bottom three Sunderland 0-0 Arsenal recap Your teams pros and cons Giorgio Chiellini Juventus Jersey . Wiggins, who had been seen as a contender for a podium finish in Paris, was one of about 20 riders caught near the back of the peloton with 38 kilometres to go in the 218-km flat stage from Le Mans to Chateauroux. Sami Khedira Jersey . Following the Ford Womens World Curling Championship gold medal match that attracted record-breaking audiences to TSN, the networks exclusive live coverage of the tournament begins Saturday at 7am et/4am pt with Canadas opening draw against Denmark. http://www.authenticjuventusteamshop.us/...uventus-Jersey/. The announcement was made by the hall on Friday, March 14. She joins Switzerlands Denise Biellmann as this years inductees to the Hall, based in Colorado Springs, CO. Mattia De Sciglio Jersey .com) - Calgary Flames forward Johnny Gaudreau has been selected as the NHLs Rookie of the Month for December, the league announced Friday. Juan Cuadrado Juventus Jersey .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times.CLEVELAND -- The squirrel was fearless. Zach McAllister wasnt nervous, either. Jason Kipnis and Michael Brantley hit two-run homers to back McAllister, powering the Cleveland Indians over the Kansas City Royals 4-3 Monday night when a trespassing squirrel ran around Progressive Field and provided some extra entertainment. Kipnis connected in the sixth inning off Jeremy Guthrie (2-1), helping the Indians overcome a 3-2 deficit. Brantley provided Cleveland a 2-0 lead in the fourth. McAllister (3-0) gave up six hits and overcame three errors -- one on his errant throw in the fifth. Marc Rzepczynski and Cody Allen pitched a hitless inning each, and closer John Axford worked a 1-2-3 ninth for his seventh save. After the Royals scored three times, McAllister got out of the fifth with an inning-ending double play and then shook off third baseman Lonnie Chisenhalls error in the sixth and notched his third straight win. "He didnt let anything rattle him," Indians manager Terry Francona said. "He worked to execute pitches. He was strong." McAllister also withstood a brief delay in the second when a squirrel ventured onto the field and eluded members of the grounds crew before finally leaving for the night. "He was right in front of me," McAllister said. Indians first baseman Nick Swisher motioned for the critter to run to him, but it darted past and into the outfield grass. "I was like, Cmon over here and sit in my glove," Swisher said. "I thought maybe hed sit on my shoulder like a parrot. I tell you what, that squirrel is eating, bro. That was a big squirrel." The squirrel was directed inside the Royals bullpen by some of the grounds staff, but the slippery rodent escaped and returned for another scamper to the delight of the crowd of 10,789. The pesky intruder hung around for another inning before it was shooed into the Indians centre-field bullpen. The squirrel perched on a ledge for several minutes before jumping the wall into the Heritage Park monument area. "That little joker was frolicking," Royals manager Ned Yost said. &quoot;They could have arrested him for trespassing because he didnt have a ticket.dddddddddddd" Alex Gordon and Omar Infante each had two of the Royals six hits. Indians designated hitter Jason Giambi went hitless in four at-bats in his season debut. He missed Clevelands first 18 games with a broken rib. Swisher led off the sixth with his second double, and Kipnis followed with his third homer, a drive into the seats in right-centre. Kipnis is 8 of 13 (.615) with two homers and six RBIs off Guthrie, who except for the home runs pitched effectively for 6 1-3 innings. Helped by McAllisters throwing error, the Royals scored three runs in the fifth to take a 3-2 lead. Mike Moustakas doubled to open the inning and scored when diving centre fielder Michael Bourn couldnt squeeze a sinking liner by Alcides Escobar. Jarrod Dyson followed with a bunt toward third that McAllister fielded cleanly before throwing wildly past first, allowing Escobar to score. One out later, Infantes RBI single put the Royals in front. Brantley connected in the fourth for his team-leading fourth homer, and second in two days. Kipnis led off with a double, and with one out, Brantley drove a 2-1 pitch from Guthrie over the wall in right. Brantley only hit 10 homers last season, and Francona believes the 26-year-old could develop into a more potent power hitter because "he gives himself a chance every at-bat." NOTES: Royals 1B coach Rusty Kuntz broke his left arm when he struck by a line drive hit by Salvador Perez during batting practice. Kuntz, who will undergo surgery on Wednesday, was replaced by Mike Jirschele. ... The Indians entered the week as one of four teams -- the Reds, Rockies and Padres are the others -- yet to play an extra-inning game. ... With Giambi available, Francona gave struggling DH/3B Carlos Santana the night off. Santana was just 2 for 38 in his past 10 games. ... Royals LHPs Tim Collins (strained hip) and Francisley Bueno (sprained finger) is to throw a simulated game Tuesday. Manager Ned Yost said both will go on a minor league rehab before being activated. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz