Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

07.11.2018 07:43
EASTBOURNE, England -- Victoria Azarenka was reasonably satisfied after losing her first match in more than three months, a thre Antworten

EASTBOURNE, England -- Victoria Azarenka was reasonably satisfied after losing her first match in more than three months, a three-setter in the first round of the Aegon Championships on Tuesday. Custom New York Knicks Jerseys . Azarenka, the former No. 1 recovered from a left foot injury, lost 4-6, 6-3, 7-5 to Camila Giorgi of Italy after 2 hours, 46 minutes. "Thats exactly what I wanted," Azarenka said. "I wanted to have a competitive match. I wanted to test myself, to play for a long time, see how my body is going to react. "Im pretty pleased with what happened. Obviously the result is the result, but thats a beginning. Its a starting point. There are a lot of positive things that I can take from what happened today." Third seed Jelena Jankovic of Serbia was also beaten, going down 6-3, 6-3 against American Madison Keys, and second seed Petra Kvitova also struggled before beating fellow Czech Lucie Safarova 6-1, 5-7, 7-6 (4), winning the last five points to claim victory on her third match point. Giorgi had previously demonstrated her grass-court skills by reaching the fourth round at Wimbledon as a qualifier in 2012, and she was a third-round finisher last year. Azarenka won the first set from 4-2 down. Giorgi took a 5-0 lead in the second, saving five break points at 4-0. In the final set, Giorgi failed to serve out the match at 5-4, but broke again at 6-5 when Azarenka netted a backhand, and closed out the match at her second opportunity. Despite her defeat, Azarenka believed she was almost ready to compete again at the highest level. "I was really happy that I was there for every single moment, for every single ball," she said. "I felt that my level of concentration was really high. I just have to get into that rhythm." In other matches, former champion Ekaterina Makarova defeated Italian qualifier Francesca Schiavone 7-5, 6-3, and seventh-seeded Italian Sara Errani was beaten 7-6 (5), 6-2 by American qualifier Lauren Davis. There were also wins for sixth seed Flavia Pennetta, Slovak Daniela Hantuchova, Britains Johanna Konta and American Varvara Lepchenko. In the ATP event, seventh seed Santiago Giraldo of Colombia was beaten 6-3, 6-7 (5), 6-3 by Jarkko Nieminen of Finland. Walt Frazier Jersey . - Chris Davis hit a two-run double, scoring Nelson Cruz in his Orioles debut in Baltimores 9-7 win over to the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday. Michael Beasley Jersey . John Albert Elway, 24, was booked into jail early Saturday morning after an incident near a college campus in downtown Denver, according to jail records. http://www.nbaknicksprostore.com/kids-anthony-mason-knicks-jersey/ . - A lot of scenarios ran through Terrell Suggs head when the Baltimore linebacker prepared to face the Pittsburgh Steelers.Striker Jermain Defoe has signed a contract extension with Sunderland. Defoe, who scored 18 goals in all competitions last season, has extended his current deal by another year, keeping him at the Stadium of Light until 2019. The 33-year-old joined Sunderland from MLS side Toronto FC in 2014 in a swap deal with Jozy Altidore and has since gone on to score 22 goals in 53 appearances. The striker often found himself playing on the right-hand side under former Sunderland boss Dick Advocaat and admitted hes relishing every moment of playing for current boss Sam Allardyce. Defoe has extended his contract with Sunderland Im delighted because from day one when I walked into the football club, Ive received nothing but love from people inside the club, the staff, the players and the special fans that are here, Defoe told Sky Sports News HQ.Its well documented that at the beginning of the season I wasnt playing in my favourite position and it was difficult, but at the end of the day youve got to do a job for the team. Defoe scored 18 goals for the Black Cats last season But Sam has come in and played me [up front] and that given me a lot of confidence. Carmelo Anthony Jersey. . Ive got a good relationship with Sam hes a top man and away from football you can knock on his door and speak to him about anything which is always important ad Im delighted.Defoe was voted Supporters Player of the Year last month and finished as the third highest English goal-scorer in the 2015-16 Premier League season, behind Harry Kane and Jamie Vardy.Allardyce said: Jermain is one of the greatest goal-scorers in the history of the Premier League and is a player that every manager would want to have in their team. Patrick van Aanholt signed a new contract on Wednesday He proved that beyond doubt last season by scoring 15 league goals, he is in fantastic physical condition and we are very pleased that we have been able to extend his stay with us.News of Defoes contract extension comes a day after Patrick van Aanholt signing a new deal with the club. Van Aanholt has made 69 appearances since joining Sunderland from Chelsea two years ago. Also See: Sunderland video Sunderland fixtures Sunderland stats Get a £10 free bet! Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz