Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

07.11.2018 07:44
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. [url=http://www.cheappanthersjerseyssale.com/?tag=d-j-moore-jersey-sale] D.J. Moore Jersey[/url] . -- Immediat Antworten

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. D.J. Moore Jersey . -- Immediately after the Los Angeles Lakers declared Kobe Bryant out for the season, he already was thinking about how to make sure the Lakers will be much less miserable when he returns. Bryant expressed only mild frustration Wednesday after the long-expected decision to end his 18th NBA season after just six games. The superstar guards broken bone in his left knee has kept him out since shortly before Christmas, and it still hasnt healed enough for weight-bearing exercise. With just five weeks left in their injury-ravaged season, the Lakers (22-42) elected to preserve Bryant for next year, when hell be 36. And though Bryant has barely played, he is determined to make sure the Lakers failures of this season arent repeated in 2014-15. The Lakers ruthlessly competitive scorer cant take much more of this incompetence from his 16-time NBA champion franchise. "I feel like killing everybody every time I go to the arena," Bryant said. "Im just on edge all the time. Yeah, I still feel it, probably more than anybody in the organization does. I probably feel it more, and it drives me absolutely crazy." Bryant clearly identified the Lakers top off-season priorities in his mind, and they didnt include specific free-agent additions. The fourth-leading scorer in NBA history called on the Lakers front office -- and owner Jim Buss in particular -- to set "a clear direction" for the franchises return to the top after they miss the playoffs this spring for just the second time in his career. "Youve got to start with Jim," Bryant said. "Youve got to start with Jim and Jeanie (Buss), and how that relationship plays out. It starts there, and having clear direction and clear authority. And then it goes down to the coaching staff, and whats Mike (DAntoni) going to do, what they want to do with Mike, and then it goes from there. Its got to start at the top." Phil Jacksons apparent decision to take a front-office job with the New York Knicks also drew a negative reaction from Bryant. The Lakers flirted with re-hiring the 11-time NBA champion coach early last season before unexpectedly choosing DAntoni, whose two injury-plagued teams have gone 62-74. "You know how I feel about Phil," Bryant said. "I have so much admiration for him, and respect, and have a great relationship with him. Personally, it would be hard for me to understand that happening twice. It would be tough. I dont really get it." Bryant said nothing about his relationship with DAntoni, and the coach said he hadnt spoken to Bryant about the decision to shut him down. But Bryant said he wont be satisfied with another rebuilding year for the Lakers, even though his two-year, $48 million contract extension starting next season will absorb a large chunk of the teams upcoming salary-cap space. Most of Los Angeles roster will be free agents in the summer, and Bryant has said he wants centre Pau Gasol to return. "How can I be satisfied with it?" Bryant asked. "Were like 100 games under .500. I cant be satisfied with that at all. This is not what we stand for. This is not what we play for. A lot of times, its hard to understand that message if youre not a die-hard Laker fan. Its hard to really understand where were coming from, what were used to, what were accustomed to, which is playing for championships. Everything else is a complete failure. Thats just how it is." Exactly 11 months after tearing his Achilles, Bryant remained confident he can return in something close to top form. He plans to approach his remaining rehabilitation as "a seven-month training program," giving him ample time to rebuild strength in his left leg. "I dont want to say Ill be back at the top of my game," Bryant said. "Because everybody is going to think Im crazy, and its the old-player-not-letting-go sort of thing. But thats what its going to be." Bryant missed the first 19 games of this season after tearing his left Achilles tendon last April, returning Dec. 8. The five-time NBA champion was back in uniform for just 10 days before fracturing the top of his shinbone in Memphis. The Lakers initially thought Bryant could return shortly after six weeks of recovery, but the bone has been slow to heal. "With Kobes injury still not healed, the amount of time hed need to rehab and be ready to play, and the amount of time remaining in the season, weve simply run out of time for him to return," Lakers trainer Gary Vitti said. Los Angeles began the day in a three-way tie for last place in the Western Conference with 29 losses in its last 38 games heading into Thursdays trip to Oklahoma City. Steve Nash hasnt been formally shut down for the season, but DAntoni indicated its also unlikely the two-time MVP guard will return this season. The 40-year-old Nash, who has one year left on his contract, has played in only 10 games this season while dealing with back problems and related woes. DAntoni said Jordan Hill and Nick Young are both unlikely to play on the Lakers upcoming two-game road trip, but Gasol is probable despite skipping part of practice Wednesday. Dontari Poe Jersey .Y. -- The "for sale" sign is up at the Buffalo Bills with the hiring of financial and legal advisers who may begin talking with prospective buyers within the next month. Amini Silatolu Jersey . -- A lawyer for the fiancee of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez asked a judge Friday to throw out perjury charges, saying Shayanna Jenkins did not wilfully lie as she was bombarded with 1,630 questions over two days before a grand jury. http://www.cheappanthersjerseyssale.com/?tag=corey-robinson-jersey-sale .com) - Robert Upshaw made a putback jumper to put 17th-ranked Washington ahead with 1:27 remaining in the game and the Huskies held on to beat Eastern Washington 81-77 on Sunday.PHOENIX - Hands crossed behind his back, Ryan Braun stepped up in front of the cameras and reporters ready to take the hits. A long-awaited day had finally arrived: the Brewers slugger is officially back with his team for the first time since being suspended for 65 games for violating Major League Baseballs anti-drug agreement as part of the Biogenesis doping scandal. Once again, hes sorry. And hes ready to move on. "I took responsibility for that mistake I made," Braun said Thursday. "For me, my focus again is on this year and moving forward and learning a new position and getting ready for the season." One that includes a move from left to right field, and questions about whether Braun is over the right thumb injury that also limited him in 2013. But it was that other topic that again dominated a respectful question-and-answer session on a sunny day outside the Brewers spring training complex. And the 2011 NL MVP offered familiar answers. "Like I said, Ive addressed it multiple times. I appreciate your interest. I appreciate everybodys interest," Braun said to one of several questions about why he used a banned substance. "I understand you have a job to do, but Ive already addressed that multiple times at multiple press conferences." There was a statement in August. A gathering with reporters in Milwaukee during a Thanksgiving food drive. Another press conference at fan outreach event last month, his first major public appearance in Milwaukee since the suspension. Its easy to see why theres still interest. After the Yankees Alex Rodriguez, Braun is perhaps the most well-known player suspended for using performance-enhancing drugs. He remains relatively popular in Milwaukee despite the suspension, judging by fans still wearing his No. 8 jersey at the teams winter outreach event. One such fan watched intently from about 50 feet away behind a steel fence at the Maryvale baseball complex, holding on to a yellow Braun jersey. Nearly two years ago to the day, Braun offered a vociferous proclamation of innocence at spring training. At the time, a 50-game suspension for a positive drug test had been overturned by an arbitrator. "We won," he said then with conviction, "because the truth is on my side." Turned out not to be the case. "Certainly I wish that I haadnt done the press conference. Greg Van Roten Jersey. I wish that I had known then what I know now," Braun said Thursday. "If I had, certainly I wouldnt have done it at all." The front office and manager Ron Roenicke appear to be more than satisfied with how hes made amends with teammates. "Yeah, he doesnt need to address anything anymore. If he wants to, fine," Roenicke said. "He feels like hes said enough. Hes said enough certainly for me." Now if he can just get back to that MVP form under a glare of suspicion that will almost certainly still follow him in the short term, especially on the road. Braun hit .298 with nine home runs, 38 RBIs and four steals in 61 games in 2013, well below his career averages. He is usually good for at least 30-plus homers, 110 RBIs and 20 steals, along with a .320 average. "I feel good, but like I said its always a challenge getting use to facing pitching again and seeing curveballs and sliders and some spin on the ball," Braun said about his thumb. "Theres always an adjustment phase but I feel pretty good." Then theres the new position. As part of the acclimation process, Braun brought up the possibility of being an "all-time" defender in a minor-league game this spring, meaning he would be a fielder for both sides. Roenicke said he first thought about shifting Braun in 2011. "It wont be that easy of a transition, even though hes a very good left fielder," Roenicke said. "Its different when that ball turns the other way." Braun also declined comment when asked about his relationship with Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers. The former business partners are two of Wisconsins biggest stars, and Rodgers expressed disappointment after Brauns suspension last summer. To others in baseball, the return of Braun and accompanying drama might be viewed as a headache. Braun is certainly aware that he might get negative reactions away from Miller Park. Roenicke, however, confidently predicted he would not be a distraction for the Brewers. "I think everybody knows the kind of player he is," he said. "We like him for one, and we need him on this team, and hes paid the penalty that Major League Baseball has put in place, and its over." ___ Follow Genaro Armas at http://twitter.com/GArmasAP Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz