Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

09.11.2018 08:38
LAKE FOREST, Ill. [url=http://www.cheapchargersjerseysonline.com/?tag=lance-alworth-jersey -online]Lance Alworth Jersey[/url] . - Antworten

LAKE FOREST, Ill. Lance Alworth Jersey . -- Two thoughts struck tight end Martellus Bennett almost as soon as he met new Chicago Bears coach Marc Trestman. One was this. Trestmans a genius. The other? "Hes a lot like me," Bennett said, laughing. "I was like, I like this guy. Hes a lot like me. Hes a genius, Im a genius. Theres two geniuses in one room. Hey, lets go with it." All joking aside, this is a big week for Trestman. He makes his debut as an NFL coach when the Chicago Bears host the Cincinnati Bengals, and to say hes come a long way is no exaggeration. After years as an assistant in the league and on the college level before heading to the CFL, Trestman finally has his opportunity. Just dont expect him to get all sentimental when he walks into Soldier Field on Sunday. "I would think its going to be all business," Trestman said. "I just cant see it being bigger than that -- focus on the football team and my job during the course of the game. Im certainly very appreciative going out there being the head coach of the Chicago Bears on Sunday. Theres no doubt about it. But my focus is to continue to prepare this week and go out and do my job on Sunday." The Bears hired Trestman to replace the fired Lovie Smith, hoping he could spark their offence and get the most out of quarterback Jay Cutler. Now, theyll see how it all comes together. Theyll also be tested right from the start against a team that made the playoffs and boasts one of the top defences in the league, with Geno Atkins poised to wreak all kinds of havoc for the Bengals. Trestman spent the past five seasons as the head coach of the CFLs Montreal Alouettes, winning back-to-back championships, but it remains to be seen if that success will translate to Chicago. "When he talks to you, he understands how everythings interconnected between not only us but things that happen in our lives," said Bennett, beginning his first season in Chicago. "Everybodys connected and everyones part of everyones family." On the field, the Bears success hinges largely on a rebuilt offensive line and Trestmans ability to get through to Cutler, something past co-ordinators Ron Turner, Mike Martz and Mike Tice were unable to do. Either way, the spotlight is on the head coach. He has a strong history working with quarterbacks, including Bernie Kosar, Steve Young and Rich Gannon. Cutler, meanwhile, has something to prove. He also has an expiring contract, and the perception in Chicago is hes out of excuses. After all, the Bears have four new starters on the offensive line, including newcomer Jermon Bushrod at left tackle. They have an elite receiver in Brandon Marshall, a versatile running back in Matt Forte and a pass-catching tight end in Bennett. Mostly, he has an offensive-minded head coach. Theyre running the West Coast offence, which should get the ball out of the quarterbacks hands and cut back on the number of hits he absorbs. On the surface, it appears he has everything he needs. "Anyone who has really worked with him says kind of the same thing; hes going to do everything he can to protect the quarterback and hes going to try to make our job as easy as possible, which I think has rang true so far," Cutler said. Much has been made of his relationship with Trestman, but its not just about the quarterback. Everyone, it seems, is curious. Players like what they see so far from Trestman, but what happens when the games start to count? How will he handle the pressure? "I know Im very curious to see how once the season starts how he reacts when the pressure gets going and the bullets start flying," cornerback Tim Jennings said. "Everythings starting to be real. So Im real curious to see how he can manage the offence and manage the whole team as well. We all bought into the system. We believe in him, and so were just excited to get this thing going." Notes: Former star linebacker Brian Urlacher caused a bit of a stir by saying faking injuries was part of the Bears game plan. Now an analyst for Fox Sports 1, Chicago had a "designated dive guy" to slow fast-paced offences. If that was the case, Bennett said, the Bears werent the only ones. "Every team does that," he said. "Its just like when youre boxing, you get hit too many times you want to hold him up against the ropes. I think a lot of teams do that. Youve got to do whatever it takes to win the game." ... Trestman said D.J. Williams "moved well" in practice on Wednesday," but he still hasnt decided who will start at middle linebacker this week. Trestman left open the possibility that Williams and Jonathan Bostic could both see time there against the Bengals. ... The Bears had no players on their injury report on Wednesday. Tyrell Williams Jersey . Today, their baseball playing sons were reportedly traded for each other. According to the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Cubs dealt minor league outfield Trevor Gretzky to the Angels for catcher Matt Scioscia. Emmanuel Ellerbee Jersey . Mission accomplished. Now the Royals will take the field on Saturday with a World Series lead for the first time in team history when they play Game 4 of the Fall Classic against the Giants at AT&T Park. http://www.cheapchargersjerseysonline.com/?tag=isaac-rochell-jersey-online . Omar Rahou made the discriminatory gesture several times while celebrating scoring a goal against Romania at Antwerp in January, UEFA said. The sanction was double the five-match ban Nicolas Anelka received from an English Football Association independent tribunal last week for the same act.The Pittsburgh Penguins have acquired forward Spencer Machacek from the Columbus Blue Jackets in exchange for forward Paul Thompson. The Penguins announced the move on Thursday. Machacek, 25-years-old, had nine goals and 19 points in 34 games with the Springfield Falcons this season. He will report to the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins of the AHL. He has two goals and nine points iin 25 career NHL games with the Winnipeg Jets and Atlanta Thrashers. J.J. Jones Jersey. He has not appeared in the NHL since the 2011-2012 season. In Thompson, the Blue Jackets receive a 25-year-old right winger. Thompson had three goals and three assists in 15 games with the AHLs Penguins this season. He has never appeared in an NHL game. Thompson will report to the Springfield Falcons. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz