Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

10.11.2018 07:17
Mikhail Grabovski wasnt worried. [url=http://www.cheapchiefsjerseyssale.com/?tag=jordan-lucas-jersey-sale ]Jordan Lucas Jersey[/u Antworten

Mikhail Grabovski wasnt worried. Jordan Lucas Jersey . It wasnt long after the Toronto Maple Leafs bought him out that the 29-year-old centre got married and went on his honeymoon. Teams from the NHL and Russias Kontinental Hockey League, potentially as many as 12 of them, were interested in his services. "We were not panicking at all," agent Gary Greenstin said. Grabovski waited, and so did the Washington Capitals. Finally they agreed to a one-year, $3-million deal in a situation that has the potential to work out much better than his final season in Toronto under coach Randy Carlyle. With the Capitals, Grabovski will have a top-six role, time on the power play and a coach in Adam Oates who is likely to give him free rein to put up points and create offence. "I like the system," Grabovski said on a conference call. "I like that theyre an offensive team and one of the teams who really wants me. General manager and coach, everybody wants me and they like how I play before. I chose Washington because they really trust me and I think I can help them." Oates met with Grabovski and sold him on the value of playing on an offensive team with a strong power play. "I said, Look, no ones ever had this buyout before in our league. Its a very unique situation, youre a young guy, youre a good player, youve got a very unique opportunity. Make sure that when you make the decision, you go to a team that fits your puzzle," Oates said in a phone interview Friday. "I think theres an opportunity there, so we should be a team that you consider." The Maple Leafs bought out the final four seasons of Grabovskis five-year, $27.5-million contract after a lockout-shortened season in which he put up nine goals and seven assists in 48 games while being used predominantly in a bottom-six role. "The coach is always right," Greenstin said. "Ive been around hockey long enough. If something goes wrong between the coach and the player, the agent has to talk to the general manager. Actually (I have) no hard feeling for Carly. I still believe hes a good coach and I wish best success to the Maple Leafs." Grabovski conceded he had a "bad year" and is now set on creating a "new life" for himself. "Ill try to do my best to prove myself and play better than last year," he said. Previously under Ron Wilson, the Belarusian was an effective scorer, recording 51 points in 2011-12 and 58 points in 2010-11. "Grabo was a joy to coach," Wilson said in a text message. "Works very hard, cares about winning and improving as an individual. As tough a player as Ive had and absolutely fearless." Grabovski called Carlyle an "idiot" in an interview after he was bought out. Asked if he had any concerns about Grabovskis character, Capitals general manager George McPhee told reporters in Arlington, Va., that the organization did its "homework," adding that the expectation for players is to contact the coach directly about concerns. "Weve all said things said that we wish we wouldve retracted after the fact," Oates said. "I didnt bring it up with him. Im so not worried about it because I did it myself." Given that Oates was a primary reason for Grabovski signing with Washington, thats not expected to be an issue. "We were impressed, very much impressed with Washington coach Adam Oates," Greenstin said. "I remember as a player he always was an honest player during his hockey career. We talked with Adam, and most importantly he talked to Mikhail. And his enthusiasm, Adams enthusiasm to work with Mikhail, convinced us it was right." Time helped convince the Capitals it was the right fit. McPhee said the team was confident in Brooks Laich as its No. 2 centre but shored up its depth down the middle by finally giving Grabovski a home in late August. "On July 8 (Laich) was our No. 2 centre, but things change over the course of the summer and it looked like there was an opportunity with Grabovski and really having Brooks knowing he can play that position allowed us to do this deal," McPhee said. "We could take our time and get the right deal." Having Grabovski signed long-term didnt seem to be the right deal for the Maple Leafs, so they used a compliance buyout on him to save the US$5.5-million cap hit for the next four years. Theyll pay him $14.3 million over the next eight years instead as part of the buyout. To shore up the centre position, the Maple Leafs re-signed Tyler Bozak to a five-year, $21-million deal and traded for David Bolland from the Chicago Blackhawks. The Capitals had their own hole down the middle after letting Mike Ribeiro leave to sign with the Phoenix Coyotes. Grabovski is four years younger than Ribeiro and will cost $2.5 million less against the cap this season. "We think Grabovskis a pretty significant signing for us," McPhee said. "Hes a really well-rounded player that will bring a lot of speed to our lineup, bring some offence to the lineup. Hes pretty solid on faceoffs, hes a good penalty-killer, (can) play the power play and five-on-five should make us a better hockey club." Grabovskis hope is that joining the Capitals, whose top two lines include Alex Ovechkin, Nicklas Backstrom and Martin Erat, revitalizes his career. Playing predominantly with Nikolai Kulemin and Clarke MacArthur in 2011-12, he had 29 goals and 29 assists. Greenstin said he expects Grabovski to be a 60- or 70-point player during an 82-game season if given that kind of role under Oates. "Everybody knows his capabilities," Greenstin said. "Regarding why he make less points with the Maple Leafs because (of the) short season, first of all, in a longer season hell get his 20 goals. And second, he had been playing third, fourth line." Oates didnt discuss specifics of a role or playing time with Grabovski, but hes expected to see significant minutes on the power play and five-on-five. At that point, Oates said, its up to Grabovski to prove he deserves another contract. Grabovski, who is in the midst of a month-long training program in Southern California, insisted his focus is on the present and immediate future and not his past with the Maple Leafs. "He is happy," Greenstin said. "He loves Toronto, he loves the Maple Leafs -- theyre a great organization. Now he has a new home, a new organization. Hell play for Washington and I believe his goal (is) to win the Stanley Cup. And hes 29. Hell have a great, great hockey career as it continues." Dee Ford Jersey .com) - Matt Beleskey has helped give the Anaheim Ducks some scoring depth and hell look to stay hot on Wednesday night when his club hosts the struggling Philadelphia Flyers. Jordan Devey Jersey .com) - The NBA will be on display overseas Thursday with the New York Knicks taking on the Milwaukee Bucks at O2 Arena in London. http://www.cheapchiefsjerseyssale.com/?tag=eric-berry-jersey-sale .Tzavelas opened the scoring in the 11th and Pereyra added another in the 51st. Emmanuel Kone pulled one back in the 80th and Levadiakos missed several chances to level in the last 10 minutes.PITTSBURGH, Pa. - The Pittsburgh Penguins and Vancouver Canucks had gone two years and 157 games since they last faced each other. They picked up right where they left off. Back in 2011, Evgeni Malkin scored the deciding goal in the shootout as the Penguins earned a season-opening victory at Vancouver. The site changed on Saturday, but the result was the same. Malkin scored in the third round of the shootout, and Marc-Andre Fleury made the deciding stop on Ryan Kesler as the Penguins remained unbeaten at home with a 4-3 win over the Canucks. "The goal Evgeni scored in Vancouver was similar to the one he got (Saturday)," Penguins coach Dan Bylsma said. "He moved out wide, got Luongo down and scored the winner." Malkin skated down the right-wing boards and moved across the ice, curling his stick to stuff the puck past goalie Roberto Luongo with a backhander. "When Malkin came down, I wasnt quite sure what he was going to do, and unfortunately, I bit on the fake and he went backhand," Luongo said. "I wish I would have been a bit more patient maybe on that one." Sidney Crosby moved into a tie atop the NHL leaderboard with his seventh goal of the season, and had two assists. Chris Kunitz netted his fourth goal and added two assists, and rookie defenceman Olli Maatta scored his first NHL goal for the Penguins, who won for the 20th time in 22 home games. The Penguins, who won a season-high fourth straight game, are 5-0 at home — their best start since the 1994-95 season. Fleury stopped a season-high 36 shots for his NHL-leading seventh win of the season, denying Kesler, Alexander Edler, and Mike Santorelli in the shootout. The Penguins are 19-3 in their last 22 shootouts, winning 11 of 12 and six straight. Luongo, who made 25 saves, stopped Crosby and Jussi Jokinen in the shootout before Malkin scored his eighth game-deciding shootout goal. Zack Kassian scored a third-period goal, and Edler and Brad Richardson also scored for the Canucks, who had a two-game winning streak snapped. Kevin Bieksa added three assists. "We found a way to get a point," Canucks coach John Tortorella said. "You always want to get two points, but well take one in a pretty tough building to play in." The teams were tied at 2 after two periods and traded goals in the third, scoring 22 seconds apart. Kassian gave the Canucks a 3-2 lead at 7:10, using a backhander to redirect Bieksas shot from the point behind Fleury. MMaatta scored 22 seconds later, crashing the net to slam home the rebound from Kunitzs slap shot. Derrick Thomas Jersey. "Its always fun to see guys score their first goal," Crosby said. "That never gets old, seeing the joy and seeing how happy he was. It was pretty cool, and obviously a big goal for us, too." Brandon Sutter had a chance to put the Penguins ahead when he was awarded a penalty shot with 1:24 left in regulation, but Luongos glove save sent the game to overtime. "I thought we carried most of the play," Luongo said. "We forechecked well, we turned pucks over. Obviously, theyre a good team and we held our own. It was good." Crosby extended his point streak to eight games, his longest stretch to start a season. Crosby, who leads the NHL with 17 points, has recorded multiple points in four consecutive games. He also has a 16-game point streak against Canadian-based teams. "I dont feel that different to be honest," Crosby said, comparing this seasons start to others. Vancouver, in the midst of a season-high, seven-game road swing, started the trip with a pair of wins, including a 3-0 victory Thursday at Buffalo. The Canucks were in line for their third straight win, twice taking the lead against the Penguins, who hadnt trailed at home this season. The Canucks left Pittsburgh still feeling confident. Their trip continues Sunday at Columbus. "I thought we played well," Tortorella said. "I thought we controlled a lot of the game, I thought we did a really good job in the neutral zone as far as creating turnovers, and I thought we played quick." A fluky bounce helped the Canucks score the games first goal at 13:49 of the opening period. Edlers slap shot from centre ice hit Fleury in the chest and popped into the air. It dropped behind him and trickled across the goal line. Crosby answered less than two minutes later, whacking the rebound of Pascal Dupuis slap shot past Luongo. The Penguins jumped ahead with a power-play goal at 12:04 of the second, taking advantage of a Vancouver penalty for too many men on the ice. Malkin set up the goal from behind the net, taking Luongo to one post before sending a pass to the opposite side, where Kunitz was there to one-time the puck. Richardson, playing in his 400th career NHL game, tied it less than five minutes later with his second goal in two games. Richardson took a feed from Dale Weise in the slot off the rush and roofed a shot over Fleurys glove from below the right faceoff dot. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz