Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
DMT11 Offline

Mrigg

10.11.2018 09:55
Mostafa is one of about Antworten

by Mahmoud Fouly

CAIRO Lamar Jackson Jersey , June 12 (Xinhua) -- "I work with my father in the gas station during the summer holiday, but when I grow up I want to be a police officer," said 13-year-old Egyptian boy Mostafa, after pumping gas into a car at a gas station in Maadi district in Cairo.

Mostafa is one of about 1.6 million working children whose ages range from 5 to 17, representing 9.3 percent of the children of Egypt's 94-million population, according to an official report from the Central Agency for Public Mobilization and Statistics ( CAPMAS).

"I study hard and want to be a police officer in the future to have power and authority and to fight against thugs and thieves," the gas station little boy told Xinhua on June 12, as the globe is marking the World Day against Child Labor every year.

The little boy said that one day a woman in a nice car came to the gas station, smiled when she saw him working and said, "You are so cute honey! I will always come to this gas station for your sake." "She also gave me five pounds as tips (less than one U.S. [/url]

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz