Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
DMT11 Offline

Mrigg

13.11.2018 04:53
"I was a little scared Antworten

LISBON Adidas NMD Pink Shoes For Sale , April 28 (Xinhua) -- FC Porto footballer Ricardo Quaresma's home was robbed on Sunday by 250,000 euros (about 34,2512 U.S. dollars) while he was playing in a match against Benfica in the semifinals of the Portuguese Cup at the Dragao stadium, according to local media reports on Monday.

The articles stolen by thieves at his home in Vila Nova de Gaia Adidas NMD Red Shoes For Sale , in north Portugal, include a set of gold watches and sports wear including trainers.

The winger had been robbed by three armed thieves in January 2013 at gunpoint, who took 25,000 euros in cash.

Local newspaper Publico reports that Adidas NMD Grey Shoes For Sale , according to the police, the thieves climbed up a wall and broke a window to get inside his home.

The player alerted police at 12:45 a.m. when he got home, but no suspects have yet been identified.

By Michael Place

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- Most spectators had never heard of him. And he fell a long way short of qualifying for the 100m freestyle semifinals at the Rio Olympics on Tuesday.

Even so, Rami Anis was afforded a raucous, spine-tingling ovation by an appreciative crowd after his heat at Rio's Aquatics Centre.

Five years ago, Anis and his family were forced to flee Aleppo in war-torn Syria, relocating to Istanbul. But a lack of work opportunities and his inability to work with Turkey's top swimming coaches prompted him to move to Belgium with his younger brother.

After a fraught dinghy trip to the Greek island of Samos, the brothers embarked on a 10-day overland journey to Ghent.

There, he began training under former Olympian Carine Verbauwen, who set out a gruelling 17-hour-a-week program for her pupil.

The hard work paid off and in June Anis was selected by the International Olympic Committee to represent the first ever refugee team in Rio.

His time of 54.25sec on Tuesday was a personal best, but that mattered little to the adoring public.

"It's wonderful to be the star of an event like this, at which refugees have drawn so much attention," the 25-year-old told reporters afterwards.

"I was a little scared and tense before the race, but at the same time I always knew that this event was the preparation for my specialty, which is the 100m butterfly."

The heats for Anis' pet event will be held on Thursday, though his focus is already on the 2020 Tokyo Games, where he says he will be in better physical condition.

"I want ] Josh Rosen Kids Jersey Josh Allen Kids Jersey J.J. Watt Kids Jersey James Conner Kids Jersey

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz