Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

14.11.2018 07:24
under along wit Antworten

DAVIDSON, N. Discount New York Giants Jerseys .C. -- John Peterson and Andrew Svoboda shared the third-round lead Saturday in the Chiquita Classic, the second tournament in the four-event Web.com Tour Finals series. The bulk of the field is made up of players in the top 75 on the Web.com Tour money list and Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings. The top 25 on the Web.com money list are assured PGA Tour cards, while the other players are fighting for 25 additional cards through earnings in the four-event series. Svoboda has already wrapped up a PGA Tour card by finishing 25th on the Web.com money list. Peterson was 30th on the Web.com money list. Peterson had five back-nine birdies to shoot 5-under 67 to match Svoboda at 10-under 206 at River Run. "I just stayed out there and my caddie told me just to stay patient," Peterson, the 2011 NCAA champion at LSU. "I dont usually do a good job of that but I did it today and it came around for me on the back. "I was hitting good shots on the front and a bunch were in that 10 to 12-foot range. I kept hitting it close and finally hit it close enough where it was hard to miss. I can make it from 3 feet, I just couldnt make it from 10 feet today." Svoboda birdied the final two holes for a 69. The former St. Johns player won the Web.com Tours Price Cutter Charity Championship last month. "Anywhere around the lead is nice," Svoboda said. "It was really nice to finish with those two birdies." He made a 20-foot putt on the par-3 17th hole and an 18-footer after laying up on the par-5 18th. "It was between a 3-wood and a hybrid for me," Svoboda said. "I had 240 to the hole and hitting a 3-wood off a downhill lie just wasnt good for me. I wasnt sure I could get that one up in the air off that lie." Two-time PGA Tour winner Troy Matteson, Peter Malnati and Greg Owen were a stroke back. Matteson shot 67, Malnati 69, and Owen 71. "On this course youd rather be ahead," Matteson said. "This is not one where you can shoot 9- or 10-under and catch back up. This is kind of a steady Eddie course. Its just very difficult to shoot a low number." Ricky Barnes was 7 under along with Brendon Todd, Ben Martin, Vaughn Taylor, Hudson Swafford and Will MacKenzie. Todd had a 68, Barnes and Martin shot 69, Taylor had a 70, Swafford a 71, and MacKenzie a 72. Kareem Martin Jersey . Kansas City became the first team in baseball history to win four extra-inning games in a single postseason on Friday, as Alex Gordon crushed a leadoff homer in the 10th and Mike Moustakas added the deciding two-run blast in the Royals 8-6 win. Tae Davis Jersey .C. Now hes squarely in the U.S. capital and helping the Washington Wizards playoff drive. John Wall scored 33 points, Gooden got 11 of his 21 in the final quarter and the Wizards overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit for a 101-94 win over the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday night. http://www.cheapgiantsjerseysonline.com/?tag=mario-edwards-jr-jersey-online . There, I saw a teenaged boy with tears in his eyes, being consoled by strength and conditioning coach Randy Lee.TORONTO -- In need of arms to help a tired bullpen, the Toronto Blue Jays have purchased the contract of right-hander pitcher Marcus Walden from the Buffalo Bison of the International League. To make roster room, Toronto designated right-hander Jeremy Jeffress for assignment. "With the last couple of starts, we didnt get a whole lot out of our starters," manager John Gibbons said Saturday prior to an afternoon game against the New York Yankees. "We needed some length." Toronto used five pitchers after starter Dustin McGowan lasted just 2 2/3 innings in a 7-3 loss to the Yankees on Friday night. Brandon Morrow went five innings, with two relievers coming on after in a 7-2 loss Thursday in Tampa. The Friday night loss marked the third time in five games this season that the Jays have allowed 11-plus hits. The Jays had looked at bringing up Chad Jenkins but because hes on the 40-man roster hes not eligible to be brought up until April 11 -- unless in the case of an injury replacement. The 25-year-old Walden has maade one appearance with the Bisons this season, pitching a scoreless inning. Ray-Ray Armstrong Jersey. The six-foot 195-pound pitcher made 26 starts for the double-A New Hampshire Fisher Cats of the Eastern League last season, recording a 6-14 record with a 3.71 ERA. "He impressed me during spring training," said Gibbons. " He can throw some innings for you, hes used to starting. And he throws strikes, thats the key." The hard-throwing Jeffress gave up three hits and one run in one inning of relief Friday night against New York. "We like Jeffress potential," said Gibbons. "He did a nice job for us in September but he didnt get off to a real good start. Thats the reality of the business ... He was the odd man out." General manager Alex Anthopoulos, meanwhile, said pitcher J.A. Happ was slated to throw a rehab assignment in Dunedin on Saturday night barring weather issues. A back issue has resulted in Happ, who was pencilled in for a spot in the starting rotation, starting the season on the disabled list. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz