Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

15.11.2018 08:09
the tissue is "parti Antworten

VOSS, Norway - Mikael Kingsbury says he grew up watching freestyle skiing legend Jean-Luc Brassard dominate the World Cup moguls circuit. Authentic Alexander Mogilny Jersey . It took Kingsbury just four seasons to raise the bar even higher. Kingsbury, from Deux-Montagnes, Que., made Canadian freestyle history Sunday when he won the mens dual moguls at a World Cup stop in Norway. His 21st career win on the circuit moved him past Brassard for most World Cup wins by a Canadian. "Jean-Luc is an amazing guy. Hes been an inspiration to me and to all mogul skiers in Canada," Kingsbury said. "Just to be in front of him is a big accomplishment for me. "I remember watching Jean-Luc in the World Cup when I was like seven years old, and now to pass him in victories ... hes been a role model for me in everything hes done, not only in skiing." Brassard, an Olympic champion and two-time world champion, collected his 20 World Cup victories over 11 years on the circuit. At just 21 years old, Kingsbury has the potential to eclipse his hero outside of the World Cup circuit as well. He already has a world title and an Olympic silver medal to his name. "Its an amazing feeling jut to be the best Canadian at 21 years old and the best for me is yet to come, Kingsbury said. Kingsburys gold highlighted another dominating overall performance for Canadas mogul skiers. Kingsbury beat teammate and rival Alex Bilodeau of Rosemere, Que., in the final. Bilodeaus silver gave him a 47th World Cup medal, tying Brassards record. And in the womens dual moguls, Olympic champion Justine Dufour-Lapointe of Montreal finished second, with sister Chloe taking the bronze. Maxime Dufour-Lapointe, the oldest of the three skiing sisters, finished fourth after losing to Chloe in the small final. American Hannah Kearney beat Justine Dufour-Lapointe in the final to take gold. Kearney leads Dufour-Lapointe by just five points in the overall standings heading into next weeks season finale in La Plagne, France. "Its kind of the best thing an athlete can have," Dufour-Lapointe said of her rivalry with Kearney. "It pulls you out to a next level that sometimes you dont think you can go to." Dufour-Lapointe said she felt nerves in qualifying, but put those behind her as the day progressed. "After the first (run) I felt way better and was able to charge myself and go a bit faster," she said. "I think that was my best dual against Hannah." Chloe Dufour-Lapointe goes into the final event in third place, 304 points behind Justine. She said shes not going to think about her overall ranking heading into La Plagne. "I just go for it, and I want to win the competition," she said. "Im not going to come for the points Im just going to go for the win." The mens standings also come down to the final event, with Kingsbury leading Bliodeau by 31 points in the battle for the Crystal Globe. "I know what to do to get it," Kingsbury said. "This is mine. I want it so bad its crazy." American Bradley Wilson defeated the Russian Alexandr Smyshlyaev in the mens small final to win bronze. Canadians Simon Pouliot-Cavanagh and Simon Lemieux were both beaten in the quarter-finals, while Philippe Marquis, Pascal-Olivier Gagne and Marc-Antoine Gagnon were eliminated in earlier rounds. In the womens event, Audrey Robichaud was eliminated in the fourth round while Christel Hamel finished 17th. Authentic Pierre Turgeon Jersey . The alleged sexual assault is believed to have happened over the weekend of Feb. 1, when the hockey team was in Thunder Bay for two games against Lakehead University. The criminal investigation branch of the Thunder Bay Police Service is leading the investigation with help from Ottawa police. Authentic Linus Ullmark Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.cheapnhlsabresjerseysauthentic.com/ . Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer.MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- With his left knee in a big brace and a long rehab ahead of him, Marc Gasol vowed to return to the Memphis Grizzlies lineup as soon as possible. Hes not used to sitting, having missed just five out of 244 possible games dating to the 2010-11 season. "They try to give me a week -- three, four, six," Gasol said when asked of the recovery time Monday night. "I dont care what number they say, I told them as soon as I can put my foot down on the floor and I can walk, Im going to rush it and speed the process." Gasol will be on crutches for three to four weeks before he can even start his work to return. Gasol, the NBAs reigning defensive player of the year, spoke before the Grizzlies played the Houston Rockets, three days after he sprained his medial collateral ligament in a game against San Antonio. He said thaat when he planted on his left foot he "felt the pop," and knew something happened. Authentic Marco Scandella Jersey. . There was no contact, and Gasol never went down before limping to the Memphis locker room. He said doctors were pretty sure it was an MCL sprain that night -- a suspicion confirmed by an MRI on Saturday. He said that some of the tissue is "partially torn." Two other Memphis players -- forward Zach Randolph and swingman Quincy Pondexter -- have had similar injuries in recent years. Gasol said he talked to both of them about the recovery. Once he heard no surgery was required, Gasol was ready for the trainers to tape up he knee, put on a brace and let him return to the court. But medical personnel told him the MCL sprain was more serious than he was considering. "They wouldnt listen to me," Gasol said. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz