Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Mrigg

14.07.2018 05:17
I thought Ahmad hit at the right level, hit at the shoulder level Antworten

ST. Matt Slauson Colts Jersey . LOUIS -- After returning from Triple-A Memphis a day earlier, Shane Robinson didnt take long to make his presence felt with the big club. Robinson was given a start and made the most of it by going 3 for 4 with two RBIs and a run scored and the St. Louis Cardinals completed a three-game sweep of Arizona by beating the Diamondbacks 4-2 Thursday night. "It was a good feeling to be able to get in there and help out the club and get a win tonight," Robinson said. "Im just feeling blessed to be up here." Allen Craig drove in the go-ahead run with a two-out double in the seventh inning. Craig was 2 for 4 and also scored a run. The sweep was the first of a three-game series this season for St. Louis, which has won seven of eight. Pat Neshek (1-0) pitched scoreless seventh and eighth innings to pick up his first win as a Cardinal. "You try to throw strikes and keep the game within reach and maybe our hitters will score," Neshek said. "Tonight, they did." Trevor Rosenthal retired Arizona in order in the ninth for his 14th save in 16 chances. Arizonas Paul Goldschmidt had an RBI single and Aaron Hill drove in a run with a sacrifice fly. Diamondbacks starter Wade Miley (3-5) lasted 6 2-3 innings and allowed three runs and seven hits and four walks with three strikeouts. Miley seemed poised to get through seven innings as he retired Matt Carpenter and Peter Bourjos on groundouts to start that inning. But he walked Matt Holiday, and Craig hit his next pitch into the gap in right-centre to score Holliday and give St. Louis a 3-2 lead. "He was trying to hit the ball the other way in that situation and get back on track," Miley said of Craig. "I make a better pitch and its a different situation." Matt Carpenter gave the Cardinals some insurance with a two-out RBI single off Arizona reliever Joe Thatcher in the eighth. Arizona manager Kirk Gibson credited the Cardinals for their ability to extend innings. "They scored two-out runs on us this whole series," Gibson said. "Theyre very good at that." The Diamondbacks jumped on St. Louis starter Lance Lynn early. Gerardo Parra led off the game with a single to right and went to second on a walk to Martin Prado. Goldschmidt singled to right to score Parra and move Prado to third. Hill then made Arizonas first out, but it was a productive one as his sacrifice fly to right made it 2-0. But those were all the runs that Lynn allowed. He lasted six innings and allowed seven hits and a walk while striking out six. "I stopped throwing the ball down the middle," Lynn said. "I left a few balls up in the first. I was able to regroup." St. Louis scored twice in the sixth to tie it at 2-2. With one out, Craig reached on an infield single to second. One out later, Craig moved to third on Jhonny Peraltas double down the line in left. Robinson then scored both of them when he followed Peralta with a double to the gap in left-centre to tie it 2-2. "My swing feels pretty good right now," Robinson said. "I had a chance to work on it down there (at Memphis) I think it helped getting in right away." NOTES: Holliday has reached base safely in all 21 home games. ... Chase Anderson (2-0, 5.06 ERA) takes on Bartolo Colon (3-5) when the Diamondbacks open a three-game series at the New York Mets on Friday. ... Shelby Miller (6-2) will seek to win his seventh straight decision when he opposes the Reds Homer Bailey in the opener of a three-game series in Cincinnati on Friday. ... Goldschmidt has driven in 17 runs in his past 21 games. Colts Jerseys . Sundays game against the Colorado Rapids at B.C. Place Stadium has important implications in determining Major League Soccers playoff picture and will also mark the final game in the career of veteran South Korean defender Young-Pyo Lee. Kemoko Turay Jersey . - Rookie Kyle Larson will start from the pole position Saturday night in the NASCAR race at Richmond International Raceway after a thunderstorm arrived just in time to wash out qualifying. http://www.footballcoltsteamprostore.com/Youth-Kemoko-Turay-Elite-Jersey/ . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork.SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. Brooks agent, Greg Williams, said his client would appeal the penalty -- the standard fine for such hits to the head and neck area. Brooks levelled Brees, forcing a lost fumble. But the personal foul penalty kept the ball in the Saints possession, and they soon kicked two late field goals to win 23-20. The tackle left Brees with blood on his chin. Brooks vehemently argued against the penalty, saying he didnt use his hands or helmet and called it a "bear hug." Brees labeled the hit a clothesline tackle. 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh also reiterated Monday he thought the hit was clean. "Our interpretation was, when we grade a player, if hes got a penalty we give him a minus, but we did not assign a minus on that play," Harbaugh said Monday. "The play occurred that occurred. I thought Ahmad hit at the right level, hit at the shoulder level. The quarterback kind of shrunk down and thats the officials call to make. Im going to see it the way I see it and thats going to be a slanted view. Eric Ebron Colts Jersey. I really dont know much more to say about that." The linebacker also was fined $12,750 for a roughing-the-passer call against Aaron Rodgers during the season opener against Green Bay. Brooks declined to speak to reporters Wednesday, when a downpour in the Bay Area caused Harbaugh to cancel an outdoor walk-through and move preparations for Monday nights game at Washington indoors. Cornerback Carlos Rogers defended his teammate. "Thats bad," Rogers said of the fine. "When you look at it, its a vicious hit. Hes 260 pounds and Im pretty sure Brees is a little over 200. Any time you blindside a guy like that its a vicious hit. "But when you slow it down, he didnt touch his head. Im surprised in the fine. A lot of people are probably surprised. Enoughs been said around the world about that hit. I think at the time, as a referee just seeing it, I think the back judge threw it, you have to throw that flag then. Unfortunately it hurts us on our side of the ball. That was a big play at that time of the game." NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys NFL China NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz