Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

20.11.2018 06:51
against Wales. Mafi wa Antworten

ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates -- Rory McIlroy birdied his last two holes to post a 5-under 67 and lie two shots off the lead two rounds into the Abu Dhabi Championship on Friday. Authentic Cam Neely Jersey . At 7 under overall in the European Tour event, McIlroy was rapt to be in contention for a second win in three tournaments. Playing partner Phil Mickelson was also happy, though in relief to make the cut by two shots at 1 under with a 70 after a first-round 73. "Im really glad I made the cut and I now have a chance over these next two days, because I kind of keyed in on something with my swing starting to feel much better," Mickelson said. "I really need these two days to get my game in shape." Mickelson was impressed with McIlroys form. "His game looks really sharp and his driving was impeccable," Mickelson said of McIlroy. Tied for the lead were Scotlands Craig Lee (67) and Spains Rafa Cabrera-Bello (68) at 9 under, a stroke ahead of Englands Danny Willett (63), who eagled the par-5 8th hole at National Course beside seven birdies. McIlroy was sharing fourth with Argentinas Ricardo Gonzalez (66) and Denmarks Thomas Bjorn (70). He was holding the end-of-2013 form that saw him come from behind and defeat Masters champion Adam Scott in the Australian Open in Sydney last month. "Its a great position to be in, as Im only a few off the lead, so Im excited," McIlroy said. He was happy to compare with how he missed the cut a year ago, when he debuted new equipment and left himself and sponsor Nike red-faced. In that humbling display of consecutive 75s were two double bogeys and seven bogeys. "Coming off the last green last year, after 36 holes, I was deflated to say the least," he said. "The week didnt go as how I imagined it or how I planned. But its so much better this year. Im happy with how Im playing. Im striking the ball really well. I got a few putts to drop on the back nine, which was nice. And yeah, I mean, I feel like if I can keep hitting it the way I have been, Ive got a great chance to win in this tournament." While McIlroy won two tournaments ago in Sydney it has been 13 months since his last success on the European Tour when he birdied his closing five holes in winning the season-ending World Tour Championship in nearby Dubai. Cabrera-Bello is also no stranger to winning in the Emirates, having captured the 2012 Dubai Desert Classic. The overnight leader dropped a shot at his last hole, the ninth, to fall into a tie with Lee, who seeks his first win on tour. "I have been practicing hard the last two weeks and trying also to get back into shape, so Im glad that is all paying off," Cabrera-Bello said. Authentic Terry O’Reilly Jersey . The result means Atletico Madrid now tops the table, with Madrid level on points in second and Barcelona a point behind in third with nine games remaining as the title race shapes up to be the closest in years. Boston Bruins Jerseys China . Nat Borchers headed in the sole goal in the 54th minute, getting on the end of a Kyle Beckerman free kick. The defeat cost Sporting top spot in the Eastern Conference. Even a draw would have moved the Kansas City club above Columbus. http://www.cheapbruinsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-john-moore-jersey . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014.Italys heroics have been rewarded this week, and there were impressive performances from New Zealand, Ireland and Japan as well. Ireland were unable to recreate history with another win over the All Blacks after beating them 40-29 in Chicago, but both sides were full value in Dublin with the All Blacks managing a 21-9 win.Elsewhere, Italy stunned the Springboks in Florence and Japan pushed Wales right to the end in Cardiff. There were plenty of influential individual performances, but who had the biggest impact? Have your say in our vote below. 15. Luke Morahan (Australia) Luke Morahan of Australia makes a break against France Morahan has been pushing his case for a starting spot for some time and took his opportunity against France in just his second start for the Wallabies. There were some big runs from the Force full-back, who broke through the first-time Les Bleus tackles with ease. Sky Sports Rugby Podcast Will Greenwood reviews week three of the autumn internationals The 26-year-old was always looking to attack as well as putting in his tackles, while also dealing with the aerial assault from France.14. Semesa Rokoduguni (England) Semesa Rokoduguni and Jonathan Joseph analyse Englands convincing win over Fiji at Twickenham The Bath winger looked dangerous every time he got the ball, and from his first run against Fiji it looked like only a matter of time before he scored.And score he did - twice in fact. Rokoduguni was awarded man of the match for his contribution, putting himself in the frame for an outing against Argentina and Australia.13 Tevita Kuridrani (Australia) Tevita Kuridrani scored an incredible try against the French Kuridrani scored one of the tries of the season as Australia secured a 25-23 win over France in Paris. The try was reminiscent of Kevin Pennys wonder-score for Warrington in rugby league. The Brumbies centre somehow managed to get the ball down in mid-air and in touch while almost upside down.Besides his impressive dot-down, the 43-Test international also carried well and did his share of defensive work against the French.12. Wesley Fofana (France) Wesley Fofana scored a try that kept France in the game Contenders for this jersey were Italys Luke Mclean and Irelands Garry Ringrose, with the Irishman performing well out of his usual position when Robbie Henshaw left the field against the All Blacks.Fofana was superb for France, though, with some beautiful footwork and an eye for the gap. There were 14 carries from the Clermont man in Paris, racking up 74 metres, and his try brought France back into the game.11. Israel Dagg (New Zealand) Malakai Fekitoa celebrates his try with Israel Dagg (right) Elliot Daly pushed hard in an unfamiliar position on the wing, but its Dagg who gets the nod this week for his running and play-making contribution in Dublin.Dagg, a natural full-back, came onto the wing to counter Irelands aerial game which they used so well in Chicago - and handled everything they kicked at him and countered brilliantly.10. Beauden Barrett (New Zealand) Beauden Barrett scored a try after breaching the Irish line George Ford and Bernard Foley were considered, but the recently crowned World Rugby Player of the Year was instrumental for the All Blacks against Joe Schmidts men.His pace had Irelands defence stretched and his game management kept tacklers on the back foot. Plenty of defensive effort as well from the Hurricanes No 10 which, along with Brodie Retallick, kept the Irish at bay.9. Will Genia (Australia) Will Genias decision-making contributed to the undoing of France It was a smart game from Genia who kept France guessing with his awareness and decision-making. The Australian set up Bernard Foleys try with a quick tap and also made the break that resulted in Kuridranis try.A nod to Kendra Cocksedge, whose 20-point haul helped the Black Ferns produce a stunning comeback to beat England at the Stoop on Saturday.1. Lucas Noguera (Argentina) Lucas Noguera receives treatment The Argentine gave opposition prop Zander Fagerson a real lesson up-front and did the same to Moray Low when Scotlands replacement came on. Authentic David Krejci Jersey. The loosehead also made three carries and five tackles in Edinburgh.2. Jaba Bregvadze (Georgia) Ireland vs Australia November 26, 2016, 5:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Georgias forwards were impressive in their win over Samoa, and the Worcester hooker played a key part in proceedings.A 100 per cent record with his lineout throws was coupled with 12 tackles to complete a valuable shift in the front row.3. Tadhg Furlong (Ireland) Tadhg Furlong made 10 carries for Ireland One of the weekends star performances from the Irish prop who made his mark on the All Blacks defence. Furlong carried brilliantly, with Kieran Read and Brodie Retallick sent packing in their attempts to try to stop him.The Leinster man scrummed well and offered a few offloads from his carries on his way to beating three defenders.4. Brodie Retallick (New Zealand) Highlights of Irelands Autumn International clash against the All Blacks in Dublin The All Blacks promised an improved performance in Dublin and Retallick led the way in the forwards. The 2014 World Rugby Player of the Year contributed an enormous 17 tackles and also carried the ball seven times.His work ethic around the fringes at the rucks and mauls ensured Ireland struggled to attack from close range.5. Devin Toner (Ireland) Devin Toner (left) wins the ball despite attention from Kieran Read Toner was Irelands go-to man at the lineout, winning nine out of 17 throws at the Aviva Stadium while also making the most tackles out of all the forwards with nine hits.It was an influential performance from Toner who went up against the best second-row pairing in the world in the returning Retallick and Sam Whitelock.6. Josh van der Flier (Ireland) Josh van der Flier played 59 minutes against New Zealand after replacing CJ Stander Van der Flier replaced CJ Stander and played one of the games of his life - a huge effort from him with some big carries and even bigger tackles.Van der Fliers 51 metres was the most by any Irishman on the day - and also tied second overall in the game - and his 12 carries were impressive given his late introduction to the game in comparison with some of his team-mates.7. Simone Favaro (Italy) England vs Argentina November 26, 2016, 1:30pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Irelands Sean OBrien was immense against New Zealand - he did not stop carrying for 80 minutes - however, we have to recognise Favaros role in helping Italy beat the Springboks for the first time.The flanker carried well - making the most metres from the second-most carries in his team - but it was in defence he truly shone, making 12 tackles while effecting two crucial turnovers.8. Amanaki Mafi (Japan) Amanaki Mafi made 12 carries for Japan in Cardiff There were some huge performances from the likes of Jamie Heaslip, and Italy captain Sergio Parisse, but they are beaten to the No 8 jersey by Mafi.Another tireless display from the former Bath man who was inspirational against Wales. Mafi was second in Japans ranking for carries, but his 18 tackles were unmatched by any team-mate in Cardiff.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4th! Also See: Scotland move up in rankings WATCH: Greenwoods England analysis WATCH: Woodwards England XV Win England v Argentina tickets Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz