Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

20.11.2018 07:09
eagles in a round on the P Antworten

ATLANTA - Brandon Belt, Buster Posey and Michael Morse hit home runs, each to lead off an inning, and the streaking San Francisco Giants beat the slumping Atlanta Braves 3-1 on Saturday night in a matchup of first-place teams. Authentic Magnus Paajarvi Jersey . The NL West-leading Giants have won four straight and eight of nine. The Braves, who lead the NL East, have lost five straight, their longest skid in two years. The Giants have hit homers in 10 straight games, matching their longest run in almost four years. The Giants got only four hits. They scored all their runs on homers for the second straight night after hitting two homers in Friday nights 2-1 win. Ryan Vogelsong (1-1) allowed one run on five hits and four walks in six innings. Julio Teheran (2-2) gave up just four hits with no walks in seven innings, but allowed a season-high three runs. Sergio Romo pitched a perfect ninth for his ninth save. Jeremy Affeldt and Jean Machi also pitched scoreless innings in relief. Belt did not start in Friday nights game and was in a 1-for-21 slump with 12 strikeouts before he led off the second inning with his eighth homer. The Braves only run came in the third. Jason Heyward walked, stole second and scored on B.J. Uptons double to the left-field wall. Posey homered in the fourth for a 2-1 lead. His seventh homer landed in the first row behind the left-field wall. Morse led off the seventh with a towering drive into the seats in left-centre. He has five homers in his last 10 games, including back-to-back games against the Braves. The Braves hitting woes continued. They were held to one run by Giants pitching for the second straight game and have scored no more than one run in 11 of 29 games this season. "Weve got too much talent offensively," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said before the game. "We shouldnt be scoring one run, two runs or three runs." Each team wore Negro Leagues throwback uniforms for the Heritage Game — the Atlanta Black Crackers and the 1946 San Francisco Sea Lions. Each ensemble featured high socks. NOTES: The last time the Giants hit homers in 10 straight games was from Sept. 23-Oct. 3, 2010. ... Of Belts eight homers, seven have come on the road. ... Atlantas last five-game losing streak was May 21-28, 2012. ... Gonzalez said he expects to announce a roster move on Sunday to clear a spot for RHP Gavin Floyd, who has completed his rehab from 2013 elbow surgery while with the White Sox. Floyds role has not been revealed. ... The series concludes Sunday when Atlantas Alex Wood faces San Franciscos Madison Bumgarner in a matchup of left-handers. Cheap Ottawa Senators Gear . -- First baseman Carlos Pena and outfielder Brennan Boesch have signed minor league deals with the Los Angeles Angels. Authentic Craig Anderson Jersey .Y. -- Dallas Stars coach Lindy Ruff had an opportunity to experience an entire range of emotions in his first trip back to Buffalo to face his former team. http://www.cheapsenatorsjerseysauthentic.com/ . Jacobs scored two in the first end, but Jahr briefly took charge with two in the second end and two more in the third. Jacobs, from Sault. Marie, Ont., gave Canada some breathing room, following his big fourth end by adding two more points in the fifth to go up 7-4.As much as Kevin Streelman enjoys the back nine at TPC River Highlands,, even he didnt think he what he accomplished Sunday was possible. Streelman birdied the last seven holes to win the Travelers Championship by a stroke, shooting his second straight 6-under 64 to finish at 15-under 265. "Its probably my favourite nine holes on the PGA Tour," Streelman said. "But you cant plan for something like that to happen. It just kind of falls into place." He broke the tour record for consecutive closing birdies by a winner of six set by Mike Souchak in the 1956 St. Paul Open. He matched the tournament record with a 7-under 28 on the final nine. "I had 10 one-putts in a row," Streelman said. "Thats something Ive definitely never done before." Also the Tampa Bay Championship winner last season, the 35-year-old Streelman missed the cuts in his previous four starts on tour. "I didnt have too many expectations coming here," said Streelman, who earned $1.12 million for the victory. Sergio Garcia and K.J. Choi tied for second. They each shot 67. Aaron Baddeley was fourth at 13 under after a 69. Streelman was 1 over for the day before starting the birdie run on No. 12. The streak reached five with a 37-foot putt at No. 16, and he capped it by hitting a wedge to 9 feet and rolling in another putt at No. 18. "I knew when that putt fell on 16 that something kind of special was happening," Streelman said. Streelman said he hasnt focus on golf exclusively lately, trying to spend more time with wife Courtney and 6-month-old daughter Sophie. Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys. "I was thinking about her (Sophie) on those last couple of putts. I was thinking, You know what? If these go in, great. If not, great. Shes going to love me either way and we have a nice family vacation coming up either way," Streelman said. Streelman said a 10-foot putt for birdie on No. 9 gave him a boost of confidence that he could finish with a flourish. Garcia has six top-10 finishes in 10 PGA Tour starts this season, and won the European Tours Qatar Masters in January. "At the end of the day he played really, really well," Garcia said about Streelman. "I feel like I played quite nicely and it just wasnt my time." For the sixth straight year at the Travelers the player who held the 54-hole lead was unable to win. Ryan Moore was one stroke ahead after three rounds, but closed with a 71 to tie for fifth at 12 under. Second-round leader Scott Langley birdied his first three holes and briefly pulled into the lead at 14 under. He, too, finished with a 71 to tie for 11th at 10 under. Miguel Angel Carballo became the second player to make three eagles in a round on the PGA Tour this season as part of a 63 early Saturday. He finished at 9 under. Patrick Rodgers, the former Stanford star making his pro debut, shot a 70 to tie for 46th at 4 under. Ken Duke, the winner last year, had a 68 to also finish at 4 under. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz