Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
zhouyueyue Offline

Aluin

21.11.2018 06:57
Diego Costa says Chelsea are obliged to make an immediate Antworten

TUNIS Kolton Miller Limited Jersey , July 4 (Xinhua) -- Opposition parties, supported by civil societies and non-governmental organizations, held a protest rally on Tuesday in front of the People's Representative Assembly, the Tunisian Parliament, to call for the resumption of diplomatic relations with Syria suspended five years ago.

Among the slogans chanted during this movement are "the reopening of the Syrian embassy in Tunis," as well as "the resumption of diplomatic relations with Syria" broken since 2011 Reggie Nelson Limited Jersey , witnessed a reporter with Xinhua.

This gathering coincides with a debate, which began the same day, on a petition proposed by four parliamentary blocs on the resumption of diplomatic relations with Damascus.

The petition, which was signed last April, involved four opposition parties, including three liberal parties Tunisia Project Jordy Nelson Elite Jersey , Perspectives of Tunisia and the Free Patriotic Union, and the Popular Front, main alliance of the left within the Tunisian parliament.

"This protest rally constitutes a strong message from a large part of Tunisians wanting to put diplomatic relations with Syria back on track after having been suspended because of a regional mobilization against the regime in place in Damascus," said Sahbi Ben Fraj, deputy of Tunisia Project Party.

According to Ben Fraj, three years after the last Tunisian elections and five years after the suspension of diplomatic relations between the two countries Gareon Conley Elite Jersey , "it will be important to reestablish new relations with the Syrian people, but above all to break with the etiquette that links extremism and jihadism in Syria with the Tunisians."

Xi, Putin agree to boost coordination on major issues

Xi arrives in Moscow for state visit to Russia

State Council officials pledge allegiance to constitution

Take closer look at new Beijing-Shanghai overnight sleeper trains

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo

In pics: sea of vervain in terraced fields in E China

Fireworks show held to mark HK's 20th return anniversary

Water level of Ganjiang River rises due to lasting rainstorm

"

BEIJING, Aug. 21 (Xinhua) -- China Unicom saw its shares surge by the daily limit of 10 percent on the Shanghai Stock Exchange Monday after the telecommunications carrier confirmed plans to bring in strategic investors including Alibaba and Tencent.

The rise came after a trading suspension of more than four months, during which the company contemplated and advanced the so-called ""mixed-ownership reform,"" which includes private placement of its shares.

In an announcement Monday Johnny Townsend Elite Jersey , China Unicom confirmed plans it disclosed last Wednesday that its Shanghai-listed unit will issue no more than 9.04 billion shares to raise as much as 61.73 billion yuan (more than 9 billion U.S. dollars) from investors, including Internet giants Alibaba, Tencent, and Baidu, as well as the state-owned China Life Insurance.

The scheme will proceed under previous regulation in place before new refinancing rules were enacted on Feb. 17, 2017 P.J. Hall Elite Jersey , according to a statement released by the China Securities Regulatory Commission Sunday.

During Monday morning trading, companies related to the mixed-ownership reform saw their shares surge. Suning Commerce Group, one of China Unicom's investors, jumped over 4 percent at one point before trending down slightly.

Guangdong Eastone Century Technology Company, another firm related to the reform, saw its shares surge by the daily limit of 10 percent.

China Unicom Kolton Miller Elite Jersey , the country's second-largest telecom company, was among the first group of state-owned enterprises (SOEs) to pilot the mixed-ownership reform as the government worked to revitalize torpid SOEs, a key link in developing a market economy.

During the first half of this year, the company reported a year-on-year rise of 74.3 percent in net profits, an increase that it attributed to its transformed business patterns and continued reform.

Video: Aerial view of Xiamen, host city of BRICS summit

Spanish King and Queen attend mass for Barcelona terror victims

Children have fun at bubble fair

Hungary's National Day celebrated in Budapest

At least 2 died Reggie Nelson Elite Jersey , 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

Over 400 killed in mudslides in Sierra Leone

Qiandaohu Lake in China's Zhejiang under stricter protection

" "

By Michael Place

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 18 (Xinhua) -- Diego Costa says Chelsea are obliged to make an immediate decision about his future amid an ongoing impasse between the Spain striker and the London club.

In an interview with journalists in Brazil, where Costa is currently on an extended holiday, the 28-year-old reaffirmed his desire to leave Stamford Bridge before the close of the summer transfer window.

""The transfer market closes on August 31 and I hope to resolve the situation before then Jordy Nelson Jersey ,"" said Costa, who was born in Brazil and became a Spanish citizen in 2013.

""I want to play again. It's what I love. The World Cup is next year. I have had offers from many clubs but I'm not going to reveal names.""

Costa and Chelsea have been at loggerheads since June, when the forward revealed he received a text message from Blues coach Antonio Conte informing him that he was no longer a part of his plans.

Chelsea have demanded that Costa, who has two years left on his contract, should train with the club. But the forward has refused, claiming the Blues had treated him like a ""criminal"" Gareon Conley Jersey , and has expressed desire to return to his former club Atletico Madrid.

""They [Chelsea] have to decide what to do,"" Costa said. ""I still have two years left on my contract and I hope that this gets resolved soon because I need to play.

""The coach has said that he doesn't want me for whatever reasons. While they [Chelsea] decide, . Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Cheap NHL Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale MLB Jerseys China

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz