Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

21.11.2018 07:10
"I wanted to app Antworten

ST. Marshall Newhouse Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The Toronto Blue Jays are on the verge of their best road trip to Tampa Bay in years. Mark Buehrle allowed four hits over 8 2-3 innings, Jose Bautista homered twice, and the Blue Jays beat the Rays 3-0 on Wednesday night. With a victory in Thursday nights game, Toronto would stop a streak of 20 consecutive winless road series against the Rays. The Blue Jays, who have won two of three against the Rays to start a four-game set, havent won a series at Tampa Bay since April 2007. Of the 20 series, the Blue Jays have lost 19 and split one. "Obviously, it hasnt been a good place for this team," Buehrle said. "Hopefully come out and take this series tomorrow and get off to an even better start." Buehrle (1-0) struck out 11 and walked one. "It was a tremendous game for him," Toronto manager John Gibbons said. "A great effort, I dont know how else to describe it." It was just the second career double-digit strikeout games in 430 major league starts for Buehrle. The other was a 12-strikeout game on April 16, 2005, against Seattle, while with the Chicago White Sox. "That ball was running, ducking, and darting," Gibbons said. Sergio Santos entered after Ben Zobrist had a two-out single off Buehrle in the ninth and walked Evan Longoria. Brett Cecil then struck out pinch-hitter Matt Joyce for his first save. Bautista put the Blue Jays ahead 1-0 on his first homer of the season, a solo shot off Matt Moore (0-1) in the fourth. Dioner Navarro made it 2-0 later in the inning with an RBI single. Toronto went up 3-0 on Bautistas second homer, a towering solo drive to left off Josh Lueke during the seventh. It was the sluggers 22nd multihomer game. "For the most part their offence was centred around one guy. He can do that kind of stuff," Rays manager Joe Maddon. Moore gave up two runs, six hits and three walks in 5 2-3 innings. The Blue Jays had runners on first and second with two outs in the first when Longoria got a forceout at third after leaping to catch Navarros grounder that went airborne after hitting the base. Toronto third baseman Brett Lawrie saved a run in the fifth when he made a leaping catch on Sean Rodriguezs liner with a runner on a second. "Our defence was amazing," Buehrle said. "If they dont make some of those plays, Im not out there probably past the sixth inning. It was a perfect storm. Everything worked out." Notes: Tampa Bay RHP Chris Archer and Blue Jays RHP Brandon Morrow are Thursdays scheduled starters. Archer and the Rays agreed to a $25.5 million, six-year deal on Wednesday. The contract includes club options for 2020 and 2021 that could raise the value to $43.75 million. ... Blue Jays SS Jose Reyes (mild left hamstring inflammation) is getting treatment and feeling better. He hopes to return in a couple weeks. ... Toronto closer Casey Janssen, on the 15-day disabled list due to a strain in his left abdominal area and lower back, threw in the outfield. ... Rays OF David DeJesus (bruised right foot) was out of the lineup for the second straight game and is day to day. ... Blue Jays LHP J.A. Happ (back tightness) had a bullpen session. ... Toronto agreed to a minor league contract with INF Juan Francisco. Taiwan Jones Jersey . The two teams will play through the completion of the game starting at 5pm ct on Wednesday. The regularly scheduled Wednesday night matchup will follow that and will now be seven innings. John Miller Jersey . Louis Cardinals a hard-fought victory. The Colorado Rockies intentionally walked Yadier Molina with one out and runners on first and third to load the bases for Kozma. http://www.cheapbillsjerseysonline.com/?tag=wyatt-teller-jersey-online . "Right now were kind of looking at him at the end of the rotation right now," said pitching coach Pete Walker. "Not indicative of how hes doing or how hes feeling. Its just, it seems like the spot we want him right now.Yu Darvishs recent no-hit bid now officially ended in the seventh inning, not the ninth. Major League Baseball overturned a disputed scoring decision from Friday nights game between the Texas Rangers and Red Sox. Acting on an appeal by Boston slugger David Ortiz, MLB changed an error in the seventh to a single on a high fly that dropped untouched between fielders. Ortiz said Wednesday that he wouldnt have appealed the play if it had been a no-hitter. Darvish had a perfect-game bid going until the ruling that attracted attention all across the majors. With Darvishs no-hit bid intact, Ortiz grounded a two-out single in the ninth inning. "I complain about (it) because it was going to be a second hit, but that was going to be the only hit of the game, I wouldnt bring it up," Ortiz said. The pitcher wasnt concerned about the change. "We won that game," Darvish said through a translator. "Whether it was a one-hitter or two-hitter, we won the game. Thats something that happened in the past. The only thing I care about is the win." MLB confirmed the scoring change Wednesday. But, as is routine on the numerous scoring appeals each week, the league didnt provide an explanation for the reversal. Veteran outfielder Alex Rios and 20-year-old second baseman Rougned Odour, playing his second major league game, both were in position to catch the popup in the seventh. Instead, Rios suddenly slowed and Odor made a late lunge. The ball fell to the ground untouched between them. "Of course it was an error," Texas manager Ron Washington said. "Its an error. Its an out. Its not a ball that somebody (dived) for and missed. Thats an out. It was misplayed so its an out." Ortiz obviously felt differently about the decision. "Its a play that everybody knnows once they saw it," he said. TreDavious White Jersey. "The whole controversy started when they figured he was about to pitch a no-hitter. Its not the first time weve seen that play." Red Sox manager John Farrell sided with his player. "I thought it was a hit in the moment and upon further review obviously they change it, so in the end I think the right call has been made," he said. Official scorer Steve Weller, in his 20th season working MLB games, charged Rios with an error. While that ended a perfect game, Darvishs no-hit bid was still intact. Weller made a judgment call that Rios, with normal effort, could have made a routine catch. "I dont think theres a lot of argument about that," Weller told a pool reporter after the game. Even Ortiz acknowledged that the ball should have been caught. Rios also didnt dispute the error. Weller watched numerous replays and conferred with Elias Sports Bureau, the sports longtime record-keeper. He cited MLB rules that a ball doesnt have to be touched to be an error. If a fly ball drops to the ground, the official scorer can charge an error if, in his judgment, the outfielder "making ordinary effort would have caught" it. Once Ortiz got the single in the ninth, the slugger decided to appeal the play in the seventh. Darvish, who had his scheduled start on Wednesday pushed back to Friday, even joked about the incident. "If that error, or the error that became a hit in the seventh inning, if that would have been decided a hit during the game I would probably have to pitch today," he said. "So it would probably help my career not to throw that many pitches if it had been decided during the game." He then jokingly thanked Big Papi. "I wanted to appreciate Ortiz," he said with a laugh. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz