Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
dan yu Offline

Abbil

22.11.2018 03:16
New York for a game against the Rangers on Jan. 18 Antworten

BUFFALO New Jersey Devils Hoodies Womens , N.Y. (AP) — Nathan MacKinnon shrugged off his hot start with the Colorado Avalanche this season by suggesting he can be better.“It’s nice for sure. I think I can play better than I am,” MacKinnon said after scoring twice in a 6-1 rout of the Buffalo Sabres on Thursday night. “I’m just putting it in right now but I think, overall, it hasn’t been the easiest year so far.”Coach Josh Bednar agrees with his player, who has five goals and extended his season-opening scoring streak to four games.“I feel like he’s just kind of starting to hit his stride,” Bednar said, before turning his attention to the Avalanche’s top line rounded out by Mikko Rantanen and Gabriel Landeskog.“If they continue to work the way they’re working, and do the right things and pay attention to the process, it’s going to come for them,” he added.Tyson Jost and Colin Wilson scored power-play goals 2:25 apart in a first period in which the Avalanche built a 3-0 lead on Carl Soderberg’s goal with 3:30 left.MacKinnon scored his first of the game 28 seconds after Buffalo’s Nathan Beaulieu cut Colorado’s lead to 3-1 late in the second period.MacKinnon and Alexander Kerfoot then scored breakaway goals in the final five minutes as Colorado improved to 3-1 and bounced back from a 5-2 loss at Columbus.Semyon Varlamov stopped 30 shots to improve to 3-0. And Mackinnon matched the Colorado franchise record for a goal streak to open a season, set by John Mitchell three years ago.Sabres defenseman Rasmus Dahlin New Jersey Devils Hats Womens , the first overall draft pick this summer, got his first career point with an assist on Beaulieu’s goal.Otherwise, very little went right for Buffalo (2-2), which squandered a chance to match last season’s team-best three-game winning streak.Whatever momentum the Sabres attempted to generate were dashed with 22 second left in the first period when Kyle Okposo’s goal was disallowed following a coaching challenge for goalie interference.Officials determined Okposo interfered with Varlamov when he crashed into the crease to convert Jack Eichel’s pass. After redirecting the pass, Okposo backed into the goalie, forcing Varlamov to lift his right pad and allowing the puck to sneak in beneath it.“I knew it was going to be probably a 50-50 one,” Okposo said. “I don’t think me being there really affected it. But they did. And that’s how it goes.”Okposo was more frustrated over how Buffalo started the game.“I think it would’ve been nice to get out of there 3-1, but we deserved to be down 3-0,” he said. “We didn’t play well in the first period. Like, it was bad.”Buffalo’s bad breaks were compounded after Beaulieu scored.MacKinnon scored to regain Colorado’s three-goal edge after a Sabres clearing attempt got caught up referee Francis Charron’s skate. The puck dribbled to Rantanen, who fed a pass through the crease to a wide-open MacKinnon.“Last game we started out a little bit sloppy so it was something we emphasized before the game Custom New Jersey Devils Jerseys ,” Wilson said. “We answered the bell there and stayed in our mindset the whole game.”NOTES: Colorado converted 2 of 4 power-play opportunities, while Buffalo went 0 for 7. … Avalanche C Vladislav Kamenev made his season debut. Acquired from Nashville in a three-team trade in November, he missed 50 games after breaking his arm in his Avalanche debut. … Sabres LW Johan Larsson made his season debut since sustaining a lower body injury during the preseason. D Zach Bogosian (lower body) was placed on injured reserve. … Sabres G Carter Hutton had 24 saves.UP NEXTAvalanche: Return home to play Calgary Flames on Saturday, before heading east for four-game road trip.Sabres: Open five-game road trip at Arizona on Saturday. EDMONTON, Alberta (AP) David Poile now has the most wins in NHL history as a general manager.Viktor Arvidsson scored a pair of goals as Poile’s Western Conference-leading Nashville Predators rallied for a 4-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Thursday night. The victory was the 1,320th in Poile’s career, surpassing Glen Sather, the front-office leader for the Oilers’ dynasty of the 1980s who later took over the New York Rangers in 2000.”It’s big. It’s a big two points in the standings and it’s a big accomplishment for David and his family to be the winningest GM in the history of the league,” Arvidsson said. ”It’s huge for him.”Scott Hartnell and Austin Watson also scored for the Predators, who have won six straight. Pekka Rinne made 34 saves.”It’s not something that we want to make it a habit of, but I think it was a couple of bad bounces that put us in the hole www.islandersfanproshop.com ,” Watson said of the need to mount a comeback. ”I think we have that confidence as a group that we know that we can score goals if we stick to what we’re talking about and stick to what (coach Peter Laviolette) is preaching, then we’re going to be able to score goals and come back in the hockey game and we were able to do that.”Connor McDavid and Leon Draisaitl scored for the Oilers, who have lost two straight.Nashville was trailing 2-0 when Nick Bonino made a touch pass to Hartnell in front, and he beat Cam Talbot for his 12th of the year with 3:32 left in the second period.Arvidsson tied it with 10 seconds left in the second when he converted on a Filip Forsberg pass on a 2-on-1 opportunity.Arvidsson got his second of the game and 24th of the season with 5:08 remaining in the third period as he batted home the rebound from a shot by Forsberg.Nashville put the game away two minutes later as Watson scored into a wide-open net.McDavid opened the scoring 11 minutes into the first period with his 29th goal of the season. He showed some patience in front of the net, waiting for Nashville goalie Pekka Rinne to commit before scoring.Draisaitl beat Rinne with a long wrist shot on a power play to give the Oilers a 2-0 lead with 53 seconds left in the first.NOTES: It was the last of three games between the teams this season, with Nashville winning the previous two. Edmonton has lost 12 straight to the Predators, with four shutouts during that span. … Oilers D Adam Larsson was out of the lineup and will also miss Saturday’s game to attend his father’s funeral in Sweden. As a result, Ethan Bear made his NHL debut. … Also out for the Oilers was Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (ribs). The Predators had no injuries to report. … F Pontus Aberg played his first game for the Oilers in Edmonton since being acquired in a trade-deadline deal with Nashville.UP NEXTThe Predators are in Vancouver to face the Canucks on Friday.The Oilers continue a five-game homestand on Saturday against the New York Rangers.—

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz