Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
zxlbxj1 Offline

Abbil

16.07.2018 04:12
Britain has some very good young sprinters Antworten

In his latest column, Sky Sports Phil Clarke asks rugby league fans to have their say on whether the rules of the game are more important than entertainment... For the last two weekends, Ive binge-watched my favourite sport. I saw all six Magic Weekend games in Newcastle and managed to enjoy seven at the Summer Bash. The iPro Cup final between York and Keighley was a brilliant game, with arguably the most exciting finale of all 13 matches.It appears on the surface that the game is in great shape - the action speaks for itself. Therefore, at this point, you may say that it would be wrong for me to point out a perceived negative. Im fully aware that every sport has its challenges. Nothing is perfect, but Im slightly worried about the direction the game is heading in terms of the rules and their application in matches. A Super League coach once said to me that the standard of referees was the biggest problem in the game. I disagree - the biggest challenge in the game is participation numbers. Phil Clarke Maybe we have it about as good as we will get it, but I am not sure. In a condensed window, Ive seen almost 10 hours of rugby and observed how the officials apply some of the rules and interpret some of the others.But I dont want to go into detail yet - at least not until I hear, or should I say read, your thoughts. It may be that Im alone with this worry. There were over 50 tries scored at St James Park; one or two of them contenders for try of the season. They had skill, speed, strength and that element of risk which adds to the excitement and gets you out of your seat.We had a one-point win in dramatic fashion when Jacob Miller succeeded with his long-range drop goal. We saw a Swinton fight back from 20-0 down to win by one point, demonstrating that the game enables and facilitates the unpredictable, so what am I on about when I say that weve got a few issues? Have a look at Barrie McDermott and Terry OConnors favourite hits from Super League and the Summer Bash Ive been going to Rugby League games since before I could walk, and aim to do so when I probably cant walk again at the end of my life. I love it and only wish to see it prosper. I understand that the game and its rules evolve and its obvious to most viewers that the entertainment is as good as it has ever been. The sport has survived by adapting and maintaining its core principle of fast, flowing rugby, in which tries are the most important thing that people want to see. I get this.However, in our search to entertain, Im concerned that were slightly drifting off course. My voice is only one of thousands, and the opinion of others is perhaps greater than mine, but I think that we need a slight deviation when it comes to refereeing a match. Wigan launch investigation Investigating allegations of fracas involving two of their own players As Ive already said, no sport is perfect and Im aware that all professional sports are in the entertainment business, so it needs to be fast, look like fun and provide an exciting ending if it can. But I still think that you need to play by the rules.So Id like to put the question to the fans - this is my attempt at some basic market research before I share my thoughts next week. Highlights of Wakefields match against Catalans Dragons at St James Park in the first part of a Sunday triple-header in Magic Weekend I am not looking for any comments about referees mistakes; I think that they all work very hard to be the best that they can be, and cannot see how they can dramatically alter. Im more interested in your thoughts on whether they should apply more of the rules, as it seems to me that we ignore several now in an attempt to keep the game flowing.Is that the way the fans think we should do it? Or do you think the referee should apply all of the rules, even if it means that there will be more stoppages and a more fractured game?A Super League coach once said to me that the standard of referees was the biggest problem in the game. I disagree - the biggest challenge in the game is participation numbers. After that, I think that it is the way that we are moving in the application of the rules that poses the biggest challenge, but you may disagree. Sky Live: Wakefield v Hull KR Thursdays Super League preview Do you think that the referee should coach and advise the players to try to prevent penalties? Should he let them have a second attempt if they tap the ball in the wrong place? Is it acceptable if he ignores some rules if it means that the game keeps flowing and we have a low penalty count at the end of the match?Please let me know your thoughts as we are all responsible for how the game will look and be played in 10 years time.Share your thoughts with Phil by commenting below (website only) or Tweet us @SkySportsRL Also See: WATCH: The Naughty Step WATCH: Baz and Tezs big hits Saints v Wolves: Key battles Follow @SkySportsRL Sadio Mane Liverpool Jersey . His apology came before a pregame ceremony in which the team honoured its 2004 team that won Bostons first World Series championship since 1918. "I realize that I behaved bad in Boston," Ramirez said. Dejan Lovren Jersey . A lovely summer day in England with abundant sunshine and minimal wind allowed him to attack Royal Liverpool. http://www.soccerliverpoolproshop.com/c-...-fc-jersey.aspx. The Suns termed Fridays surgery by team doctor Thomas Carter a success. No timetable was given for Bledsoes return but the team said in a news release that he "will pursue a possible return to action during the second half" of the season. Dejan Lovren Liverpool Jersey . The 2014 edition will be the ninth meeting between the Caps and Vikes in a tradition that dates back to 2005. "Since the original Whitecaps, the club has enjoyed fantastic support from fans in Victoria and all across Vancouver Island," said Whitecaps FC president Bob Lenarduzzi. Andrew Robertson Liverpool Jersey . We wonder if the price of a Roberts rookie card has at least gone up a few cents? Tribute Tweets #Padres Tony Gwynn had 287 career plate appearances against #Braves trio of Maddux, Glavine, & Smoltz, he hit .Olympic sprint champion Usain Bolt has confirmed he will compete in the 200m at the London Anniversary Games on July 22. Bolts participation in the Games had already been announced but the Jamaican has now decided to concentrate specifically on the longer distance.It means the 29-year-old will come up against Britains European 200m champion Adam Gemili and last years world finalist Zharnel Hughes. Bolt said: The London Anniversary Games will be one of my last races before Rio and running in the 200m will hopefully set me up for a successful Olympic Games.Great Britain has some very good young sprinters and Im looking forward to running against them and returning to the Olympic Stadium.I always get great support in the UK and I expect the stadium to be packed for a great Friday night of athletics. Adam Gemili will relish facing Bolt in London Gemili ran his first 200m in two years on Saturday, recording a time of 20.dddddddddddd91 at a race in Geneva.Gemili said: The London Anniversary Games is always an amazing event. I cant wait to run in the Olympic Stadium again as the atmosphere in front of a home crowd is always special.The British fans are the best in the world and with this being the last event before the Olympics, Im sure they will get behind us like always and inspire us to produce some great performances. Also See: Bolt breaks 10-second barrier Bolt targets 200m record in Rio Bolt runs years second fastest 100m London Anniversary Games website China Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz