Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
zxlbxj1 Offline

Abbil

16.07.2018 04:16
while Gabriel and Lucas Lima also netted Antworten

AUBURN, Ala. -- Billy Donovan cautioned his Florida Gators before the game not to assume Casey Prather would instantly return to form after a two-game layoff. Prather scored 16 of his 21 points in the first half in his comeback from a badly bruised right knee and helped No. 7 Florida survive a scare from Auburn in a 68-61 victory on Saturday. Donovans warning proved unnecessary. "That rule went out the window after the first half, when he had 16," the coach said. "He was clearly going to play a lot more since he played so well. "Im not so sure if hes hurt again this game, that this is a game we could pull out." Prather made eight of 10 shots for the Gators (15-2, 4-0 Southeastern Conference), who have won nine straight games and eight in a row at Auburn (8-7, 0-4). Donovan said Prather looked just OK in practice Thursday with no contact, but fared better the day before the game. "He was like, When you come back to practice, are you going to baby it or are you going to play?" Prather said. "I said I was going to play." Tahj Shamsid-Deen hit a jump shot with 1:59 left to cut Floridas lead to 62-61, but Scottie Wilbekin answered with a fadeaway jumper. "We didnt really have anything going on that possession," Wilbeken said. "My first drive, I didnt have anything so I tried to give it to Casey Prather coming around behind me. His man denied him, so I had to make another move and I just made it." Wilbekin, who scored 16 points, made two of four free throws over the final 48 seconds. Patric Young blocked KT Harrells attempt to bring Auburn to within two points in between those trips to the line. Kasey Hill made two late free throws for the final margin. Young scored 13 for Florida, which outrebounded Auburn 31-23. Chris Denson, the SECs leading scorer, had 15 of his 21 points in the second half to help keep the Tigers close. Harrell added 18 points and made 4 of 7 3-pointers. Allen Payne finished with 11 points. "They made the plays down the stretch and we didnt," Auburn coach Tony Barbee said. Auburn has lost its first four SEC games by a combined 23 points. The Tigers have dropped their last 14 against league teams overall. The Gators, who lost a 13-point lead in the first half, made 21 of 39 shots (53.8 per cent). Florida made 23 of 33 free throws while Auburn was 14 of 22. The Tigers point guards, Shamsid-Deen and Malcolm Canada, both fouled out. Prather got right into his offensive rhythm after the layoff. He came in with 16:58 remaining, hit two quick jump shots and made his first five attempts, including a fast-break dunk off a nice bounce pass from Hill. The Gators reeled off a 14-1 run for a 23-10 lead while the Tigers missed their first 10 attempts from inside the 3-point line. Walk-on Alex Thompson finally scored on a putback 13 minutes into the game for Auburns first basket since making a third consecutive 3-pointer with 14:28 left in the half. Auburn hit all five of its 3-point attempts in the first half and finished 7 of 13. Despite Prathers surge, the Gators barely led at halftime. Wilbekin made two free throws with 3 seconds left to give Florida a 33-32 halftime lead. Auburn had scored 14 consecutive points to briefly take the lead. "Florida has the best defence I have ever seen," said Denson, adding that the Gators altered a number of shots. "I was the one in the first half that missed a lot of layups, but I think it was a little bit of nerves. Playing the No. 7 team in the country, and I was just anxious. We got the nerves out and then started getting in the grooves offensively." Florida pushed the lead as high as 48-40 in the first seven minutes after the half, but couldnt pull away. Auburn announced before tipoff that reserve guard Chris Griffin has left school and is transferring. Griffin averaged 5.7 points in seven games as a junior before he was indefinitely suspended for violating school policy on Jan. 11. Richard Rodgers Jersey . -- Ricky Romeros comeback bid hit another road bump Tuesday in an ugly 18-4 Jays loss to a Detroit Tigers split squad. Eagles Jerseys . New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011. http://www.eaglespromart.com/paul-worrilow-eagles-jersey/. On Friday night, after a long rain delay, he was scratched from his scheduled start. Josh Sweat Jersey . -- Ryan Millers debut for the St. Richard Rodgers Eagles Jersey . It was a day that saw England slump off a World Cup field once again battered and bruised. This time there was no red card to wonder about, no goalkeeping error or individual mistake. They were thoroughly beaten by something they have nothing of – genuine world class ability.Liverpools Philippe Coutinho hit a hat-trick as Brazil coasted to a 7-1 Copa America Group B victory over Haiti in Orlando. Renato Augusto hit a brace for Dungas side, while Gabriel and Lucas Lima also netted for the rampant Brazilians with Haitis solitary reply coming from James Marcelin.The Liverpool midfielder netted his first on 14 minutes, picking the ball up on the left and cut inside onto his right foot and sent a superb effort past Placide. Philippe Coutinho and Walace celebrate And it was Coutinho who doubled Brazils advantage after 29 minutes with the simplest of tap-ins. Dani Alves found Jonas, who played in an unmarked Coutinho in front of an empty nnet.ddddddddddddCoutinho got his hat-trick two minutes into stoppage time, rifling home with the last kick of the game to become the first Brazilian to hit a Copa America hat-trick since Robinho in 2007.Brazil coach Dunga hailed Coutinho for delivering his Liverpool club form in his countrys colours, saying: We have talked quite a lot to him about being the Liverpool Coutinho - to take the initiative, be a leading part of the team, all within his own style.He is really taking advantage of the opportunities he has been given. After his first goal you could see him gain confidence and a player with confidence is always going to be better.Hit the video to watch his wonderful treble. Remember, you can also watch the Copa America live on Premier Sports. Also See: Transfer Centre LIVE! Free agent XI China Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz