Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 102 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

26.11.2018 07:22
in their first two seasons Antworten

SHENZHEN, China - Fifth-seeded Gilles Simon of France lost in the first round of the Shenzhen Open on Tuesday, falling to Ricardas Berankis of Lithuania 6-4, 6-2, while Canadian Vasek Pospisil advanced. Alan Page Jersey .The seventh-seeded Pospisil, from Vancouver, beat Teymuraz Gabashvili of Russia 6-3, 6-4 and No. 8 Andreas Seppi of Italy defeated Maximo Gonzalez of Argentina 7-6 (3), 6-2.Sixth-seeded Santiago Giraldo of Colombia managed to advance, beating Chinese qualifier Bowen Ouyang 3-6, 6-3, 6-4, Viktor Troicki of Serbia was leading 5-7, 6-1, 3-0 when fellow qualifier Martin Klizan retired. Troicki will next face top-seeded David Ferrer of Spain.Two-time major winner Andy Murray is seeded No. 2 and will open against Somdev Devvarman of India in the second round. Roc Thomas Jersey .6 seconds left to give the Toronto Raptors a 92-89 victory over the Boston Celtics in an exhibition game Wednesday night. Cheap Football Vikings Jerseys . It was my fifth straight year attending and, as always, there are many interesting matters discussed as it pertains to the use of statistics in sports. http://www.cheapvikingsjerseysonline.com/?tag=eric-wilson-jersey-online . 17.A string of English Premier League teams, most in the lower end of the standings, has been linked to the 32-year-old forward but most have seemingly balked at the cost given his wages and transfer fee.On Wednesday, NFL hearing officer Harold Henderson upheld Josh Gordons one-year suspension after the wide receiver violated the leagues Program for Substances of Abuse Policy by testing positive for marijuana. The Positive Test Gordon barely failed his drug test. In order to test positive, a players urine sample must have a concentration of more than 15 nanograms per milliliter. As per the NFL Policy, Gordon submitted two samples for testing: Samples A and B. Of the two, only Sample A tested positive at 16 nanograms/milliliter, which was only one milliliter over the allowable limit. Sample B tested negative at 13.6 nanograms/milliliter. On appeal, Gordon argued that the positive test was the result of second-hand smoke. Gordon also pointed to testing irregularities given that Sample A was over the allowable limit, while Sample B was under it. The Statement Gordon released the following statement on his suspension, via the NFLPA: "Id like to apologize to my teammates, coaches, the Cleveland Browns organization and our fans. I am very disappointed that the NFL and its hearing office didnt exercise better discretion and judgment in my case. I would like to sincerely thank the people who have been incredibly supportive of me during this challenging time, including my family, my agent, my union, my legal team, and the Cleveland Browns staff." The Policy The NFL substance abuse policy provides that a player cannot engage in the "use, possession, acquisition, sale, or distribution" of banned substances. So the conclusion that the Policy directly covers second-hand smoke is not accurate. The clear implication of the language is that a player must himself be using the banned substance. If second-hand smoke were captured by the Policy, you would expect to see language like "exposed to" in the Policy. For that reason, Gordon introduced the second-hand smoke defence. Ultimately, however, the NFL didnt buy it. Next Steps For Gordon Gordon is losing a lot with this suspension. Apart from being out a full year, he wont be paid his 2014 base salary of $825,604. So expect Gordons legal team to consider all its options, including filing a lawsuit with a view to overturning the suspension. As part of the defence, Gordons lawyers could bring in a toxicologist to support the position that second-hand smoke could result in Gordons positive test. His lawyers would also argue that the test results are unreliable given that they are inconsistent. &nnbsp;Heres the problem for Gordon: a Court will not interfere with an arbitrators decision unless a very serious mistake was made. Linval Joseph Jersey. Judges generally defer to the expertise of arbitrators. As well, the NFL Policy provides that all decisions are "resolved exclusively and finally", which means decisions are final and binding. Again, even if a decision is final, it can still be challenged in Court, but absent a clear error, it will not be overturned. So if Gordon does take this to Court, he will face an uphill battle. As well, expect the NFL to vigorously defend the case. The CFL According to one report, Gordon may try and take his talents to the CFL. However, a suspended player under contract to an NFL team is ineligible to play in the CFL. In any event, even if the CFL elected not to honor the suspension, Gordon is still under contract with the Browns and would therefore need the teams permission to play in the CFL. The Browns, of course, would not allow it. Rice v. Gordon There has been a lot made of Ray Rice only getting two games for knocking his fiancée unconscious, while Gordon got 16 games for allegedly smoking marijuana. While that reaction is completely understandable, it is important to note that drug suspensions are collectively bargained and agreed to by the players union, the NFLPA. On the other hand, domestic violence is governed by the Personal Conduct Policy, which was not collectively bargained and unilaterally imposed by the NFL (its noteworthy, though, that the late executive director of the NFLPA, Gene Upshaw, publicly supported the Policy, and Commissioner Roger Goodell did consult with some NFL players before it was implemented.) Of course, the absence of a collectively bargained punishment for domestic violence did not preclude a harsher suspension for Rice. However, from a legal standpoint, Rices reprehensible conduct is irrelevant when determining Gordons suspension. A Shame Gordon is a stud wide receiver. Since 1970 NFL-AFL merger, only Randy Moss and Jerry Rice have recorded more receiving yards in their first two seasons. Gordon also led the league in receiving yards in 2013, had the most yards-per-catch among receivers with over 1,000 yards and became the first receiver with two consecutive 200 yard regular season games. Amid all this controversy, one thing is clear: fans lose by not getting to watch Gordon play NFL football this season. And thats a shame. Rules are rules though. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz