Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Mrigg

16.07.2018 04:52
You know youre in for a tough night when youre facing him. He goes deep in the game Antworten

OKLAHOMA CITY - One week after surgery on his broken right hand, Russell Westbrook is upbeat about his recovery and trying to help his injury-riddled team find a way to survive without current NBA MVP Kevin Durant and himself on the court. Marshall Newhouse Bills Jersey .Westbrook met with the media for the first time since suffering a small fracture early in the Thunders October 30th loss to the L.A. Clippers. He underwent surgery the following day, and is expected to miss 4-to-6 weeks.For the three-time NBA All-Star, it was the fourth surgery in less than two years and another frustrating moment for one of the leagues most mercurial competitors.I missed a shot and tried to come back up and get a rebound and I hit my hand on Perks (teammate Kendrick Perkins) elbow. I knew I hurt something, I thought I dislocated my finger of something. I couldnt tell until I got the ball back when I ran back down the court and couldnt dribble, said Westbrook. I was already mad once I hit my hand because I knew it wasnt gonna be good, so I was instantly upset and frustrated. Obviously, I was ready to go and ready to help my team go out and get wins, especially since we were down some guys already. It was frustrating for me, but itll be alright. Ill get back to where I was at.Already hobbled by injuries to Durant and newcomer Anthony Morrow, the injury to Westbrook wasnt the end of the misfortune. Forward Perry Jones and guards Jeremy Lamb and Reggie Jackson have also missed games, while rookie forwards Mitch McGary and Grant Jarrett have yet to begin their NBA careers due to injuries. On most nights, the team has had only eight available players.The Thunder has been competitive in five of six games, but saw their record fall to 1-5 after a 91-89 home loss to Memphis Friday night. Oklahoma City has had to employ journeymen Sebastian Telfair and Lance Thomas in the starting lineup and recently picked up another well-travelled guard in Ish Smith.Coach Scott Brooks is trying to stay positive while waiting for the return of his superstars, which will likely not come until January. Until they can get back on the court, Brooks is trying to keep Westbrook and Durant involved in encouraging the players who are trying to hold down the fort.He and Kevin are incredible encouragers during games. They are cheering every possession and they get on guys during huddles when needed, Brooks said. Theyre involved, theyre engaged, they want to make an impact while theyre not playing and thats good to see.For his part, Westbrook is happy to play that part while he waits to return to the court.Just try to find a way that we can help guys. You dont wanna talk to nobody once you start the game because it gets annoying, Westbrook said. Youve got to find a way to get through to people even if it is off the floor, timeouts, whatever it is, just find a way to help the team out. Harrison Phillips Jersey .com) - It appears both the Houston Rockets and Chicago Bulls will reach the playoffs, but the two squads are coming off losing efforts. Marshall Newhouse Jersey .com) - Brad Stuart has yet to play a regular-season game for the Colorado Avalanche, but that didnt deter the club from signing the veteran defenseman to a two-year contract extension on Monday. http://www.billsauthoritystore.com/Authentic-Taron-Johnson-Bills-Jersey/ . Like a magic trick, the puck popped out behind Stalock in the San Jose net. While Sharks coach Todd McLellan decried the legality of the tiebreaking goal, the Los Angeles Kings celebrated their latest, greatest escape yet.CLEVELAND -- Corey Klubers losing streak is over. And thats good news for the Indians playoff hopes. Kluber pitched a five-hitter to win for the first time in a month, rookie Jose Ramirez hit a go-ahead triple in a two-run seventh inning and Cleveland beat the Chicago White Sox 3-1 Saturday night. Kluber (14-9) allowed an unearned run, struck out eight and walked none in his third big league complete game -- all this season. He had been 0-3 in four starts since winning at the New York Yankees on Aug. 9 and in his previous start allowed a career-high three homers in a 12-1 loss to Detroit on Monday. The right-hander, who has carried the Indians all season, wasnt concerned about his recent problems. "Ive always tried to take the ball every fifth day when its your turn and pitch as long as you can," he said. "Hopefully thats why you do all that work between starts so when you get late in the season youre not wearing down." Manager Terry Francona has no worries about his ace. "His tank looks as full as its ever been," he said. Third-place Cleveland closed within five games of first-place Kansas City in the AL Central. The Indians are four games back of Seattle, which played later Saturday, for the ALs second wild card. The Indians lost three of four to Detroit coming into this series, but have bounced back with two straight wins. "Thats the only choice we have right now to put the past behind us," Kluber said. "Whatever happened the night before doesnt have any bearing on the next game." White Sox starter Jose Quintana allowed one run and seven hits in six innings, struck out seven and walked one. With the score 1-1, Michael Bourn walked with one out in the seventh against Zach Putnam (4-3) after fouling off a pair of full-count pitches and scored when Ramirez tripled off the wall in right-centre. Four pitchers later, Ramirez came home on Michael Brantleys single. Chicago, which has lost 13 of 17, threatened when Conor Gillaspie singled with one out in the ninth. Trent Murphy Jersey. After Avisail Garcia hit into a forceout, Kluber struck out Andy Wilkins on a curveball. Kluber retired his first seven hitters before Jordan Danks singled off the glove of a leaping Jason Kipnis at second base. Danks stole second and scored when first baseman Jesus Aguilar allowed Adam Eatons grounder to bounce off his glove and into short right field for an error. Chicago manager Robin Ventura was impressed with Klubers performance. "He moves it all over," Ventura said. "Hes up there with anybody. You know youre in for a tough night when youre facing him. He goes deep in the game, he works quick, doesnt ever seem to get rattled." Carlos Santanas leadoff homer in the fourth tied the game. TRAINERS ROOM White Sox: Closer Jake Petricka is unavailable this weekend after the birth of his daughter. Manager Robin Ventura hopes the right-hander will return when the White Sox host Oakland. Indians: Manager Terry Francona said INF-OF Mike Aviles (concussion) was feeling better and will resume baseball activities when he passes protocol tests. Aviles sustained the concussion trying to make a diving catch in right field Monday. UP NEXT Indians: RHP Carlos Carrasco (6-4) is 3-0 in five starts since rejoining the rotation last month. GOING AWAY GIFT The Indians presented White Sox 1B Paul Konerko with a guitar, adorned with his No. 14 and the White Sox logo, in a pregame ceremony. He has 48 homers and 177 RBIs lifetime against Cleveland, the active leader in both categories. Konerko, who will retire at the end of the season, is sidelined with a broken left hand but says he will play again before the month ends. NO DAY OF REST The Indians host the Angels on Monday in the makeup game of a July 18 rainout at Progressive Field. Losing the off-day means the Indians will play 30 consecutive days. China Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz