Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

30.11.2018 07:50
Roberto Martinez accepts the frustration of Everton fans and admits his side have not won enough home games this season. [url=ht Antworten

Roberto Martinez accepts the frustration of Everton fans and admits his side have not won enough home games this season. Wholesale Montreal Canadiens Jerseys . Leighton Baines second-half goal secured a 2-1 win over Bournemouth at Goodison Park, his teams first on their own ground in the Premier League since February and only their fifth of the entire league campaign.There were protests before, during and after the game, with a plane flying over the ground trailing a banner which read time to go, Roberto. Supporters flew a banner from a plane protesting against manager Martinez Martinez was aware of the supporters discontent but vowed to continue with his drive to put things right despite ongoing uncertainty over his future at the club. Martinez speaking nonsense Sunday Supplement: Roberto Martinez overly positive on Evertons disastrous season We are all hurting together and we are all very much aware that our players are giving everything theyve got to win games for our football club, he told Sky Sports News HQ.I understand their frustration and I share their frustration and that pain and we do that with the players. Tom Cleverley (second right) of Everton celebrates scoring his teams first goal Weve been through very painful experiences but that will not stop us in our determination and our drive to put things right and make sure we are all pushing in the same direction.Asked if he had seen the plane, Martinez said: No. I would never lose the concentration of what was happening on the pitch.At that point it was an important moment of the game and its all about winning games. The reality is we havent won enough games at home and thats not what we expect. Everton have won just five Premier League games at home this season Thats why it was so important to get this win.Martinez also confirmed he remains focused on his job despite increased speculation about his future after the clubs board meeting on Friday.I am the manager of the football club and I am the one that takes the responsibility. We are in the results business, he said. Football is a game full of passion and emotions and I understand what comes when you have not won enough games. Matthew Pennington was on cloud nine after he made his full league debut I can understand we have been through a very painful time but we had high hopes; we wanted to get into the final and we have had eight [league] defeats at home.I cannot hide that it is a real disappointment for all of us, not just me. We want to learn from the mistakes.My intention is to win football games and to be successful and that doesnt change. It is a privilege and an honour to be manager of Everton. Also See: Everton video Everton fixtures Everton stats Get a £10 free bet! Authentic Doug Harvey Jersey . Maricopa County spokeswoman Cari Gerchick says thats the finding from an autopsy conducted Thursday by the county Medical Examiners Office. Authentic Maurice Richard Jersey .L. - Defending womens champion Alberta improved to 3-0 at the Canadian junior curling championships with a 10-3 win over Ontario in Sundays afternoon draw. http://www.cheapnhlcanadiensjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-bob-gainey-jersey . This week, topics cover the World Series champion Red Sox, John Farrell and what to look forward to this off-season.Damien Comolli claims he was axed from his role as Liverpools director of football for signing Jordan Henderson. Comolli was responsible for bringing Henderson to Anfield in a £16m deal in 2011. Henderson joined Liverpool as a 20-year-old The midfielder struggled during his first season and the Frenchman claims the clubs owner, Fenway Sports Group, responded by relieving him of his duties. Henderson went on to become a key member of Liverpools first-team, going on to succeed Steven Gerrard as the club captain in 2015, and on Tuesday night will lead England for the first time in their World Cup qualifier against Slovenia. Damien Comolli says he was convinced Henderson would become an outstanding player He is one of the main reasons I got sacked, Comolli told Sky Sports Jim White in an interview with talkSPORT.The day I got sacked, they [Liverpools owners] told me I had made a big mistake on Jordan and he was a waste of money. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but I think we paid the right price. He was a young English, British player and we know very often that British players are overvalued. But we were more than happy to pay the price because we thought he would become an outstanding player.I never said it publicly, but I was convinced he would be the future captain. People will say it is easy to say now, but I was convinced at the time that he would become the Liverpool captain. Now he is and he is also the England captain. Henderson joined Liverpool along with Charlie Adam (left), Stewart Downing (second right) and Alexander Doni (right) Comolli, who in his first two months with the Reds brought Luis Suarez and Andy Carroll to the club in 2011, explained both he and then manager Kenny Dalglish believed signing Henderson was not a gamble. Authentic Saku Koivu Jersey. .I was totally convinced, as was Kenny, that we were doing the right thing for the club, said Comolli.He fitted the profile we were looking for. We knew he was an outstanding person, we knew he had leadership skills, we knew he was totally dedicated to football, to his passion, and we knew he was someone who wanted to improve on a day to day basis. We knew his physical abilities - his fitness stats were absolutely unbelievable. WATCH NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. We were looking at statistics and we were going through a lot of midfield players in the Premier League and what amazed me and caught my eye was his ability to create quality chances.For a player who was so young, playing not in a top side, with all due respect to Sunderland, he was producing and creating more quality chances, or least as much, as top quality players in the Premier League.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Henderson deserves armband Rooney will not quit England Jordan: Rooney our leader Football on Sky Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz