Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 109 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

30.11.2018 07:55
PORTLAND, Ore. [url=http://www.cheapraysjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=rays-willy-adames-jer sey]Rays Willy Adames Jersey[/url] . -- P Antworten

PORTLAND, Ore. Rays Willy Adames Jersey . -- Pep Guardiola showed more than a few moods during his stop in Portland. The charismatic Bayern Munich manager was funny, playful and thoughtful. But Guardiolas mood darkened considerably during Wednesdays 2-1 loss to the MLS all-stars. Second-half challenges by Seattles Osvaldo Alonso and Canadian international Will Johnson of the Portland Timbers led to yellow cards and Bayern players writhing on the artificial turf at Providence Park. Alonso was cautioned in the 64th minute for felling Swiss international Xherdan Shaqiri. Johnson hobbled Bastian Schweinsteiger in the 89th minute, leaving the German World Cup star with what Bayern later called a bruised ankle. Alonso and Johnson are both ball-winning midfielders who make their living getting their nose dirty on the soccer field, so were essentially doing their job -- albeit with more enthusiasm than Bayern would normally encounter in what was for them a pre-season game. Guardiola glared at the all-stars bench and looked daggers at coach Caleb Porter, who raised his arms as if to say "What did I do?" After the game, the Bayern boss studiously avoided Porter as the all-stars coach tried to chase him down on the field to shake hands. It added somewhat of a sour ending to what had been a model all-star week. Red Bulls star forward Thierry Henry, who played for Guardiola at Barcelona, did track him down. The two chatted, with Henry seemingly doing most of the talking. Guardiola paid tribute to Henry in the post-game news conference, saying it was an honour to manage him. As for the bad blood and yellow cards, the Spaniard looked to take the high road. "Im not talking about that," Guardiola said of the cautions, although he did say the club was "a little bit upset" at Schweinsteiger getting hurt. "So its not my job. The job was (that of) another person. I dont know if he did it but its not my job." "Coaches get heated," said Porter, downplaying the Bayern bosss apparent displeasure. Guardiola did offer congratulations to the MLS all-stars and to Portland for hosting the event. And he said the U.S. trip was "good," although his praise was somewhat underwhelming, making it sound like it was more of a chore than something for his scrapbook. The all-stars were called for eight fouls to five for Bayern, which had Jerome Boateng cautioned for dissent in stoppage time. Johnson was unrepentant after the match. "Obviously when they go down a goal, I think they got a little pissed off and they tried to get back into it and it got a little bit chippy," he said. "Thats the way games go sometimes." Osvaldo said his piece via Twitter. "Happy with the win tonight against a great team. Ill always play to win, thats my mentality, I hate (to) lose and I play for my family," said the Cuban. Eight of Bayerns World Cup stars arrived on the eve of the game after their post-tournament vacation, making a 12-hour journey to the West Coast essentially to satisfy sponsors and Major League Soccer. Seven came on in the second half, with six, including Schweinsteiger, arriving in the 80th minute or later. Bayern now heads home for a team presentation Saturday. Rays Ryne Stanek Jersey . Pospisil, whose season-ending goal is to improve his ATP Tour ranking enough to qualify for one of the 32 seedings at Januarys Australian Open, dominated Karlovic in 59 minutes. The world No. 40 never faced a break point and limited the big mans threatening ace count to a mere eight, while striking five key aces of his own. Rays Andrew Moore Jersey . It looked like being another miserable day for Moyes when Ashley Westwood put Villa in front from a 13th-minute free kick. But Rooney headed United level seven minutes later, and the striker netted his 16th of the season for the struggling champions from the penalty spot before halftime. http://www.cheapraysjerseysauthentic.com/ . Alexander was released last week by the Edmonton Eskimos, where he spent the past three seasons at safety. He had 121 defensive tackles, five special teams tackles and seven interceptions in 51 regular-season and three playoff games.Maple Leafs Forward Tyler Bozak Happy Canada Day!! ???? — Tyler Bozak (@Bozie42) July 1, 2014 CFL placekicker Luca Congi So thankful my parents came to Canada to make it their new home. Proud and thankful to be born in this great country. Happy Canada Day! — Luca Congi (@LCongi10) July 1, 2014 Calgary Flames Instagram Cincinnati Reds Capitals Forward Brooks Laich Happy #CanadaDay everyone, whether youre in the motherland or abroad - have an awesome day!! pic.twitter.com/3AgEwUo1l7 — Brooks Laich (@brookslaich) July 1, 2014 Milos Raonic Happy Canada Day ?????? — Milos Raonic (@milosraonic) July 1, 2014 Boston Celtics Power Forward Kelly Olynyk Happy Canada Day! Proud to be Canadian! #147 #canada http://t.. Authentic Rays Jerseys For Sale. .co/SB0UlK6I1Z — Kelly Olynyk (@KellyOlynyk) July 1, 2014 Edmonton Oilers MLB Blue Jays 3rd Baseman Brett Lawrie Cheers to a Beautiful Country #I.AM ???????????????? pic.twitter.com/wmgGPWImQI — Brett Lawrie (@blawrie13) July 1, 2014 Blue Jays Shortstop Jose Reyes Happy Canada day??God bless you all?? #baseballmode???? — Jose Reyes (@lamelaza_7) July 1, 2014 Toronto FC Dwayne De Rosario Happy Canada Day. Great Country with beautiful people #Canadian #2014 pic.twitter.com/Y4hoPlQCsS — Dwayne De Rosario (@dwaynederosario) July 1, 2014 Eugenie Bouchard Happy Canada Day ?????? pic.twitter.com/mGjzcKZYMy — Eugenie Bouchard (@geniebouchard) July 1, 2014 Vancouver Whitecaps Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz