Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 116 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

01.12.2018 07:16
career start on ope Antworten

OTTAWA -- Alex Stalock waited a long time for his first NHL start, but says it was well worth it. Authentic Mike Smith Jersey . The 26-year-old stopped 38 shots and was instrumental in leading the San Jose Sharks to a 5-2 win over the Ottawa Senators Sunday night. Stalock, who previously had made just three appearances in relief of starter Antti Niemi, admitted he was nervous and excited. "I think it helped a lot being a five oclock game for me and not having to sit around all night and come to the rink and go through the routine," he said. "It was a little easier than sitting around all day in my hotel room." Stalock made 16 saves in the first period and helped the team jump out to a 3-1 lead after 20 minutes of play. "Maybe its a good thing that I saw a lot early and was able to feel it," said Stalock. "They were kind of shooting it from everywhere, which I was kind of expecting they would, but not being in a game yet I was lucky enough to make saves." Stalocks teammates were happy to see him pick up the win and were thrilled to be able to give him a few early goals to help with his confidence. "Hes been patiently waiting behind (Niemi) and to come out with a performance like that was huge for us," said Sharks captain Joe Thornton. Tomas Hertl, Andrew Desjardins, Tommy Wingels, James Sheppard and Joe Pavelski scored for the Sharks (10-1-1), who were playing their fourth of a five-game road trip. The Senators (4-5-2) received goals from Erik Karlsson and Marc Methot, who picked up his first of the season. Craig Anderson made 24 saves in defeat. This marked the first time this season that the Sharks had been outshot in a game. The Senators have few answers for their play of late, but realize things have to change. For the second straight game Ottawa allowed the opposition to jump out to a 2-0 lead. "We cant spot good teams leads," said Senators captain Jason Spezza. "We get behind and then it doesnt matter what we do, were chasing the whole game." The Senators lack of urgency proved costly as the Sharks scored two early third-period goals to put the game out of reach. Sheppard scored his first of the season as he beat Anderson far side and Pavelski made it 5-2 after burying a big rebound. Trailing 3-1 to start the second period, the Senators gave the home crowd something to cheer about when Methot closed the gap with a bullet from just inside the blue line. A poor start by Ottawa proved to be the difference yet again. "I just thought we chased the game the whole night," said Ottawa coach Paul MacLean. "Im very concerned about the way that weve played to this point in the season." In the past the Senators would often struggle at the start of games, but were resilient and became known for their ability to come back late. "Our identity in the past has been a hard-working group thats very competitive and comes to play the whole game and plays hard the whole game," added MacLean. "Right now we dont do that. So what is our identity?" The Senators were chasing the Sharks nearly from the start of the game. Hertl opened the scoring at 1:16 as the puck bounced over Senators defenceman Joe Corvos stick, allowing Hertl to quickly put it between Andersons legs. Just over five minutes later sloppy play by the Senators in their own end allowed Desjardins to make it 2-0 as he picked up a rebound and scored off his backhand. Ottawa cut the lead in half midway through the period, as Karlsson was able to score through traffic. With Senators forward Cory Conacher creating a screen Stalock barely had a chance to see the shot until it was behind him. Any momentum from the Ottawa goal was lost after giving up a short-handed goal with less than two minutes remaining in the period. Karlsson bobbled the puck at his own blue line and San Joses Logan Couture took off on a breakaway. While Anderson made the initial save the puck rested in the crease and Wingels banged it in to restore the two-goal lead. "Right now we make a mistake and it ends up in our net," said Anderson. "Im not sure how you change that. Obviously you need a little bit of luck, but at the same time youve got to limit the amount of mistakes you make." This was the second and final meeting between the two teams this season. Notes: Ottawas LW Clarke MacArthur missed Sundays game with what the Senators described as a minor injury, LW Matt Kassian and D Eric Gryba were healthy scratches for the Senatorsa San Jose remains without RW Brent Burns (puck in the mouth, day-to-day). RW Marty Havlat (pelvis, undetermined), and D Dan Boyle missed his sixth straight game. LW Matthew Nieto was a healthy scratch. Authentic Theoren Fleury Jersey . Altidore strained his left hamstring in the Americans opener against Ghana on June 16 and didnt play in their next two games. "We dont know how much because we need to see how hes going, but hes available," U. Authentic TJ Brodie Jersey . The Red Wings hadnt played the night before. The Boston Bruins had. A month from now, or two months from now, it doesnt matter. But right now it does matter, when you start and you play back to back, its wear and tear on you for sure, Babcock said. http://www.cheapnhlflamesjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-chris-stewart-jersey . Omar Rahou made the discriminatory gesture several times while celebrating scoring a goal against Romania at Antwerp in January, UEFA said. The sanction was double the five-match ban Nicolas Anelka received from an English Football Association independent tribunal last week for the same act. ARLINGTON, Texas -- Tanner Scheppers felt discomfort in his pitching elbow long before the Texas Rangers went to spring training with a plan to turn the right-hander into a starter. Scheppers finally said something after the fourth start of his big league career, and now hes headed to the disabled list with elbow inflammation. Texas made the move Friday, a day after Scheppers gave up six runs in the shortest of his starts -- 2 1-3 innings in an 8-6 win over Seattle. General manager Jon Daniels said an MRI showed inflammation in the muscle and no structural damage to the ligament. Scheppers will take 10 days off, then start a throwing program. Scheppers said the elbow didnt feel right as far back as the end of last season, when he led the team with 76 appearances in his second season in the bullpen. "Its something that hasnt gotten better the way that we would like," said Scheppers, who is 0-1 with a 9.82 ERA. "Right now we just want to step back, get healthy, because theres no point in pushing through something like this." Texas replaced Scheppers by selecting the contract of left-hander Aaron Poreda from Triple-A Round Rock. The Rangers made room for Poreda on the 40-man roster by designating infielder Andy Parrino for assignment. Scheppers was Texas opening-day starter because Yu Darvish had a neck strain. Scheppers gave up six runs in the second inning of that game against Philadelphia and surrendered six in the third inning against the Mariners on Thursday. Daniels said Scheppers was examined after reporting soreness during spring traaining. Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys. He was cleared at the time, but now Daniels wonders how healthy he was. "I think it might be connected, that he wasnt feeling 100 per cent, probably wasnt performing at 100 per cent because of it," Daniels said. Scheppers fastball has averaged 93.7 mph this year, according to fangraphs.com, down from 96.3 mph last year. While his velocity was better against the Mariners, six of the first seven hitters reached in the third. Robinson Cano and Corey Hart had back-to-back homers. "My pitches arent doing what they normally are or what they should be doing," Scheppers said. "Its something that could build up and you dont get the results that you want." Daniels said the Rangers had yet to discuss what Scheppers elbow issue will do to his role as a starter. Left-handers Matt Harrison and Joe Saunders could be close to returning when Scheppers is eligible to come off the disabled list May 3. Scheppers was an effective setup man for closer Joe Nathan last year, going 6-2 with a save and a 1.88 ERA. "We will talk about it," Daniels said. "But we havent made any decisions at this point." Given a chance to start, Scheppers was one of the best Texas pitchers in spring training. Filling in for Darvish, he became the first major league to make his first career start on opening day since Fernando Valenzuela in 1981. "I really dont think it has anything to do with me starting pitching," Scheppers said. "Its just Im doing something that I havent done in a long time." Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz