Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
zxlbxj1 Offline

Abbil

17.07.2018 07:21
served quite so well early on Antworten

NEW ORLEANS - New Orleans starting point guard Jrue Holiday has been diagnosed with a stress reaction in his right leg and will be sidelined two to four weeks, the Pelicans announced Wednesday night.Its unfortunate for Jrue because he was playing well. Hes a big part of our team, coach Monty Williams said before the Pelicans tipped off against the Los Angeles Lakers. Its just one more obstacle that we have to and can overcome.Holiday, who is averaging 15.2 points and 7.1 assists, had missed New Orleans previous four games with pain and swelling in his lower leg, but had been listed as day-to-day with an inflamed ankle.Holiday said he didnt believe his latest injury had anything to do with a stress fracture in the same leg that required surgery and caused him to miss most of last season. Both injuries appear more similar, but Williams stopped short of saying they were related.Its unfortunate that its the same leg, Williams said. I could see where you could connect the dots in that situation.While Holidays absence will be extended, Anthony Davis returned from a sprained toe on his left foot for Wednesday nights game, while guards Kobe Bryant and Ronnie Price returned for the Lakers.Davis had missed three games. Bryant was rested for the Lakers past two games and Price missed two games with elbow soreness.Lakers coach Byron Scott said the 36-year-old Bryant has no particular injury and that the club is simply trying to preserve his body as he gets older, similar to what San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich has done with some of his older stars such as Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili.Pop has made this something that almost every team is starting to do, Scott said. I think its more weird for Kobe because its something hes never had to deal with.Scott said he will limit Bryant to 32 or fewer minutes during the next 10 to 15 games, and also give Bryant intermittent games off.Bryant has averaged 22.6 points this season, but the Lakers entered the game at 12-30, well out of the Western Conference playoff picture.Hes going to have games when hes going to rest. ... Its just something weve got to live with, Scott said of Bryant. Right now, hes more than willing to do that. Lanny McDonald Jersey . He is nigh unstoppable against the leagues worst. The 31-year-old dangerman set up two goals and scored two himself as Toronto FC rallied from a 2-0 deficit to defeat the slumping Houston Dynamo 4-2 on Saturday night. Jaromir Jagr Jersey . - Andrew McCutchen went 4 for 5 and finished a home run short of a cycle, and Jordy Mercer drove in a career-high four runs to lead the Pittsburgh Pirates to an 8-2 rout of the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday. http://www.jerseyofficialhockeyflames.co...-hockey-jersey/. Paire broke Giraldo twice and lost his serve once in both sets to wrap up the win in 1 hour, 10 minutes. He will next face Pablo Carreno Busta of Spain, who advanced when Jurgen Zopp of Estonia retired with an injury at 5-5 in the first set. Rasmus Andersson Jersey . So heres what I do when I want to get into the baseball mood—I delve into "The Baseball Project". Eddie Lack Jersey .Y. -- Phil Jackson lost out on his preferred coach, but hes working hard on keeping his star player. MONACO -- Stanislas Wawrinka won the Monte Carlo Masters for the first time Sunday, rallying to beat Roger Federer 4-6, 7-6 (5), 6-2 in a rare all-Swiss final. The Australian Open champion had lost his previous two Masters finals and looked like losing a third until Federers level dropped suddenly late in the second set, and Wawrinka began troubling the 17-time Grand Slam champion with his aggressive backhand. The fourth-seeded Federer, who accepted a wild card invitation to play in the tournament, was also looking to win it for the first time after losing his three previous finals here to eight-time champion Rafael Nadal from 2006-08. Wawrinka has beaten Federer only twice in 15 matches but both victories have come here. He also beat him in the third round in 2009. "Its exceptional to be able to win my first Masters title here," Wawrinka said. It was the first time that Federer and Wawrinka met in a championship decider. In the last all-Swiss final, Marc Rosset beat Federer in Marseille in 2000. "Stan was tougher at the end, I think he deserved it just a little bit more," Federer said. "Its a huge win for him after winning his first Grand Slam this year, also to win his first Masters. To take the opportunities when theyre there, thats key in a tennis players career." With the third-seeded Wawrinka serving for the match, Federer shouted in frustration as he missed an easy forehand on second serve at 15-15. On the next point, Federers backhand went wide and Wawrinka clinched the victory with a crisp forehand winner that landed on the line. The players, who are good friends, shared a warm hug at the net. "I had a great week here," Federer said. "Congratulations to Stan." It is the seventh title of the 29-year-old Wawrinnkas career, and his third this year.dddddddddddd He lost his previous Masters finals at Madrid last year and Rome in 2008. Federer broke for a 3-2 lead when Wawrinkas backhand long, and served out the first set when his countryman over-hit another backhand. Wawrinka secured a break to take a 2-0 lead in the second, but Federer broke straight back with a brilliant passing shot down the line and confidently held to love to send the second set into a tiebreaker. But then he seemed to lose his way. One sloppy backhand from Federer allowed Wawrinka to move 2-0 ahead, and the Australian Open champion moved 4-1 up with a volley at the net. Federer saved two set points at 6-3 but Wawrinka levelled the match with a clinical smash after Federer had returned his serve a bit too high. "I dont think I served quite so well early on in the third set. I think he really found his range and started to hit bigger, deeper. He didnt miss that many second-serve returns anymore," Federer said. "He gave me a couple cheap points in the first couple sets which he later on really didnt give me anymore." Federer was seeking the 79th title of his illustrious career, and his 22nd Masters trophy. The 32-year-old Swiss has lost three of his four finals this year, with the other defeats against Novak Djokovic at Indian Wells and to Lleyton Hewitt at Brisbane. "You must see the positive side. Try not to be disappointed or frustrated," Federer said. "What I see is that if Im in that position again, if I keep trying as I did, at a certain point its going to go my way. If you feel good mentally, then things are going to turn out good." The next two Masters events on clay are at Madrid and Rome leading up to the French Open, which starts on May 25. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz