Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

04.12.2018 08:31
by offering insights Antworten

The surging Montreal Canadiens will try to complete a home-and-home sweep when they visit the New Jersey Devils for Wednesdays rematch at Prudential Center. Leandro Barbosa Jersey . Watch it live tonight on TSN at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also listen to the game live on TSN Radio Montreal 690 and TSN.ca/Montreal. The Canadiens notched a 3-2 regulation win over the visiting Devils on Monday, giving Montreal a 6-0-1 record over its past seven contests. The recent hot stretch has pushed the Habs into a tie for second place in the Atlantic Division, three points behind first-place Boston. Montreal will be without forward Rene Bourque, who did not make the trip to New Jersey after sustaining an upper-body injury in Monday nights win. Peter Budaj will get the call in goal. Cory Schneider will get the call for New Jersey tonight after Martin Brodeur yielded three goals on 17 shots in Mondays setback. Schneider has never faced the Canadiens. Montreal won its second game in a row in Mondays close decision against New Jersey. Alex Galchenyuk scored the game-winner for the Habs when he gave the hosts a 3-2 edge with 10:26 left in the third period. After being benched for the third period for an undisciplined penalty in Saturdays victory over Toronto, Galchenyuk earned a bit of redemption with his game-winner on Monday. Alexei Emelin missed the net on a shot from the middle, but Galchenyuk was there to steer the puck into the net on a broken play to give the Canadiens the lead for good. "I wasnt feeling low on Saturday, it happens, its part of the game. I put it behind me. I was definitely excited about this game. I wanted to play good and was happy with that goal," said Galchenyuk. Bourque tallied a goal and an assist in the win, while David Desharnais contributed two helpers. Max Pacioretty provided the other goal for Montreal and Carey Price turned aside 27-of-29 shots to record the victory. Price was particularly sharp in the opening period, when he held the Devils to just one goal on 11 shots. "We werent ready to play in the first period. It could have been 4-0 for the Devils, but Carey kept us in the game. We owe it to our goalies to step up when they bail us out," said Pacioretty. Price improved his career record against the Devils to 8-9-1 and he expects to get the start again in Wednesdays finale. He has a solid 2.39 goals against average and .916 save percentage in 18 career games versus New Jersey. Steve Bernier and Michael Ryder lit the lamp on Monday for New Jersey, which had a two-game winning streak snapped in the opener of this two-game series. "We played well at the start. We missed a couple of open-netters. Their defensemen made a couple of good plays and at the end that is what made the difference," said Brodeur after Mondays loss. Devils forward Adam Henrique left the opener of the home-and-home set with a lower-body injury and is questionable for Wednesdays clash. Henrique is tied for second on New Jersey with six goals this season. The Canadiens have won three of the past four meetings against New Jersey overall, but the Devils have claimed two of the past three encounters in Newark. Montreal has a 7-4-1 road record this season, while the Devils are 5-4-2 as the host. Marquese Chriss Jersey . This is not some token job for a prominent, popular former player. All of those areas need a lot of work, so Molitor is going to be busy. "Hes certainly got a history and knowledge and a high baseball IQ," general manager Terry Ryan said. Jamal Crawford Jersey . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. http://www.officialsunsfanstore.com/george-king-suns-jersey/ . The 21-year-old Canadian earned a spot in his third career ATP final on Saturday thanks to his first Top 10 victory of the new tennis season, a 6-4, 6-4 win over world no. 10 Nicolas Almagro of Spain. DALLAS -- Rich Peverley doesnt know when he and his doctors will decide whether he can resume his career after he collapsed during a game because of an irregular heartbeat. The Dallas Stars arent going to press their 31-year-old forward for an answer, either. Peverley said Tuesday he would have to undergo testing that would include workouts to elevate his heart rate. "Im not sure where that will be," Peverley said before he and his teammates scattered for the summer after a first-round playoff loss to Anaheim. "That will have to be the first thing." Coach Lindy Ruff and general manager Jim Nill said all decisions would be up to Peverley and his doctors. Training camp is about five months away. "Thats a situation I look back on and thats totally in Richs hands -- Richs hands and the doctors hands," Ruff said. "Sometimes I look at it that its in Gods hands too." Peverley went down on the bench early in a game against Columbus on March 10 and had to be revived by medical personnel at the arena. He spent a couple of days in the hospital before going to Clevelland for a procedure to try to correct his heart condition, called atrial fibrillation. Jason Kidd Jersey. The condition was diagnosed in training camp last year, and Peverley chose medication and a quicker return over undergoing the procedure and missing several months. He played most of the season with no issues before the condition flared up about a week before his collapse. Peverley, who wears a heart monitor on his waist at all times, found a way to contribute late in the season and in the playoffs by offering insights from the press box and giving teammates tips on faceoffs during off days. "Just being able to help out with the team somehow, it felt like I was accomplishing something," Peverley said. The Stars acquired Peverley and leading scorer Tyler Seguin from Boston in an off-season trade. Peverley has a year left on his contract. "Well wait for the doctors," Nill said. "Theyve got medical things they have to take care of. Once we kind of figure that out, I think well sit down with Rich and kind of decide the game plan moving forward from there." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz