Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
xuezhiqian123 Offline

Ultrine

06.12.2018 02:29
their style, strengthen t Antworten

"
by Sportswriter Cao Jianjie

SUZHOU nike air max 90 essential australia , China, April 28 (Xinhua) -- He Zhiwen, 33 days short of his 53rd birthday, lost his singles and mixed doubles games but reached the men's doubles third round at the world table tennis championships on Tuesday.

""I just play for fun and I didn't expect myself to go further here,"" said the oldest player at the championships on Tuesday.

The former Chinese who represents Spain, pairing with Sara Ramirez, lost the mixed doubles match to a Chinese Taipei duo but went on to win the men's doubles with Carlos Machado, beating Bulgaria's Teodor Alexandrov and Slovakia's Alexander Valuch 4-1.

The gardening-loving father of two lost his singles opener 4-3 to Poland's Jakub Dyjas in the afternoon.

""I used to be angry at losing games, but not any more, as I am getting old,"" said He.

""I kind of like life in Spain, which is quiet and in order, especially after my daughters, 21 and 17, left home - one in America and the other in Ireland.""

He, who had played for China in the 1985 and 1987 world championships with the best singles finish being fifth, made a surprise run into the quarter-finals in the 1997 worlds and debuted in the Olympics in 2004.

The fast attacker in the traditional Chinese style stunned defending champion Werner Schlager from Austria in the 2005 worlds and became the oldest table tennis player at the 2008 Olympics where he lost in the second round.

He discourages youngsters from playing the penhold attacking style, branding it as ""outdated"" and ""futureless"".

A traditional penholder uses only one side of the racket for both strokes and grips the racket as if holding a pen.

The penhold grip, well suited for flat forehands and defensive dropshots, is short on backhand power, while a handshaker grips the racket as of if he is shaking someone's hand and uses one side of the racket for forehands and the other for backhands.

""Beginners should learn handshake style,"" he said.

Only one in 10 men on the world rankings uses penhold grip, with the women's top 10 all being handshakers.

Retirement is never on He's mind since he really enjoys the game.

""I will keep playing as long as I enjoy it,"" he said.

It seems Ni Xialian, the oldest women player at 52, hasn't had enough of table tennis, either.

Ni, who retired from the Chinese team 29 years ago and has represented Luxembourg since the 1991 worlds, handed a straight-set defeat to 18-year-old Nicole Tropsman from Israel in the afternoon.

""I have been in the sport for so long that I don't feel any pressure,"" she said.

"

By Matthew Rusling

WASHINGTON, March 18 (Xinhua) -- Jeb Bush topped other potential U.S. presidential candidates within the Republican Party (GOP) in a CNNORC poll released Wednesday, but he needs to broaden his base of supporters if he hopes to clinch the GOP nomination, experts said.

The former Florida governor led the poll on 2016 GOP presidential hopefuls, beating out former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee, who dropped six points from last month. While the race for the White House is still more than one year away, candidates are gearing up for elections early.

While Bush is winning in the race for donors, endorsements and staffers, he needs to make gains with rank-and-file Republicans, Republican strategist Ford O'Connell told Xinhua in an interview.

"The establishment appears at this point to be consolidated behind him, but they are not sure whether his billion dollar balloon is going to bust," O'Connell said.

"Jeb has to find a way to make inroads beyond the establishment if he wants to win this nomination," he said.

Bush will be helped by the fact that his wife hails from Mexico, and that could carry much weight with Hispanics, seen as a crucial voting block and one that usually votes Democratic, although Bush connects better with donors and minorities than he does with rank-and-file Republicans, analysts said.

Certainly, Republicans need a candidate with real star power to match the international celebrity of likely Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, a former First Lady and Secretary of State who is an instantly recognized brand worldwide.

Clinton enjoys a comfortable lead over all other potential competitors from both the Democratic and Republican camps, according to the CNNORC poll.

While much could change before election season comes into full swing, analysts point to two other candidates who could stand up to Clinton's international fame: Florida Senator Marco Rubio and Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker.

Bush's biggest challenge right now is Walker, as the latter connects well with grassroots conservatives and working class voters, O'Connell said.

Rubio will be helped by the fact that he has made his own way in the world and will not be viewed as an elitist. He had attended community college, before graduating from a law school and racking up a hefty amount of student loans in the process, which he worked to pay off later.

Another potential candidate, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, a big man known for a bombastic and in-your-face style that resonates with many Republicans, may be also able to match Clinton on charisma, analysts say.

And as foreign policy is expected to play a major role in the 2016 race, Christie will likely come out tough against terrorism. But with Bush gobbling up donor money and Christie trailing in the polls, the New Jersey governor is far from a shoo-in.

Often in the U.S. presidential race, candidates emerge stronger and more confident after defeating a slew of rival candidates and clinching their party's nomination. The process also gives candidates the chance to tweak their style, strengthen their message and improve how they relate to the public.

"Whoever gets the Republican nomination will have plenty of star power. That person will have beaten a large field o. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Sports Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NCAA Jerseys Wholesale New Nike NBA Jerseys Wholesale College Hockey Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap Cheap College Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap New NBA Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz