Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

06.12.2018 04:34
-81 edge into the fo Antworten

Catriona Matthew and Henni Zuel believe Muirfield is living in the dark ages and have urged the clubs members to join them in the 21st Century where women play golf. Richard Sherman Jersey . Muirfield has been removed from The Open rotation list by the R&A after its members voted against allowing female golfers into the club. The vote has been hugely controversial and has sparked a backlash from male golfers, including Rory McIlroy, as well as golfs governing body and Matthew says the decision paints a poor image of Scottish golf. Matthew, who was inducted into the Scottish Golf Hall of Fame earlier this year, admits she is worried Muirfields decision could do lasting damage to golf in Scotland. Sky Sports Golf’s Henni Zuel reflects on Muirfield’s decision to stick with its male-only membership policy Its just not good for golf in Scotland, it sets a poor image of Scottish golf, she told Sky Sports News HQs Sportswomen programme.Obviously Muirfield are a very small section of Scottish golf, but with all the coverage this is getting all around the world its just not good for golf in Scotland.In this day and age of 2016, its bad for equality and its a shame that we wont be having The Open here now.A two-thirds majority was needed from the Muirfield members to carry the motion, but with 397 voting in favour of allowing women and 219 against their introduction, the rule change fell short by 14 votes. The R&A responded to Muirfields decision, saying it would not allow the tournament to be held at a venue that does not admit female members. Muirfield has been the target of huge backlash after refusing to admit female members Former Ladies European Tour player and Sky Sports expert Zuel thinks the vote is a poor business decision by the club and insisted the club must change its ways if it is to compete in the modern market. Its the 21st Century, we cant be thinking those kind of things any more, were not stuck in the dark ages, she said.It has to evolve and the game of golf has to evolve if it is to survive in a modern-day economy, where women are board members and CEOs of companies. It will take a very special lady golfer to be able to do all the things that are expected of them in the template which is suggested and the ladies membership as a whole may not meet this standard. Letter from No campaigners Were not Emily Pankhurst any more and I think we need to recognise that, and its fantastic that the governing body of golf recognises that. The clubs board had recommended that women should be admitted, but there was a vocal in-house opposition to the changes with the no campaigners circulating letters opposing the introduction of women.Sportswomen approached several Muirfield members for comment, with many declining to talk, but found two yes-voters who gave a glimpse into the clubs mindset.One member said he was disappointed with the decision and admitted the R&A was quite right to take action against the club. Members of Muirfield Golf Club give their reactions to the ballot which decided not to allow women to join I voted in favour of women coming in, he said. Why? Because I think we live in the 21st Century and I also want to keep The Open.John Trainer, a Muirfield golfer, also voted yes for the introduction of women, but insisted the clubs ethos must be protected.I voted in favour of lady members, not because I wanted a lot of lady members here, but I think that I felt like I was King Canute pushing the waves back and its bound to come, he said.Its a mens lunch club and theres nothing wrong with having a few lady members. I think if you had 50/50 members then it would change the whole ethos of the club. Also See: Muirfield loses Open rights McIlroy targeting successful summer Irish Open best shots Season Pass at the Irish Open Dontae Johnson Jersey .com) - Delon Wright scored 17 points and No. Barkevious Mingo Jersey .C. Lions 35-14, was named the CFLs offensive player of the week Tuesday. Sheets recorded his ninth 100-yard rushing performance of the season to tie the Riders club record. http://www.cheapseahawksjerseysonline.com/?tag=jacob-martin-jersey-online . -- Nelson Cruz has only two hits in 15 at-bats against the Kansas City Royals this season.OKLAHOMA CITY -- Kevin Durant scored 33 points, Russell Westbrook had a triple-double, and the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the Memphis Grizzlies 120-109 on Saturday night in Game 7 of their first-round Western Conference playoff series. Westbrook had 27 points, 16 assists and 10 rebounds. His assist total tied the franchise record for a playoff game set in 1987 by Nate McMillan when the team was still in Seattle. The gritty Grizzlies, playing without leading scorer Zach Randolph because of a suspension, led by 11 points in the first half before the Thunder overwhelmed them and shot 66 per cent after the break. Marc Gasol led Memphis with 24 points. Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley had 20 points and nine assists while playing with a strained right hamstring. It was Westbrooks second triple-double in the past three games. He made 10 of 16 shots from the field, both of his 3-pointers and five of his six free throws. Durant, slowed for much of the series, looked like his normal self. The regular-season scoring champion made 12 of 18 field goals and all five of his 3-pointers after struggling from long range throughout the series. Guards Tony Allen and Mike Miller started for the first time in the series in place of Randolph and Tayshaun Prince, and the Grizzlies beat the Thunder at their fast-paced game in the first quarter. Memphis shot 60 per cent in the openingg period to take a 36-27 lead. Frank Clark Jersey. Oklahoma City chipped away in the second quarter, and the Thunder finally took a 51-50 lead on a 3-pointer by Durant. Durant hit another 3-pointer with 3.7 seconds left to give the Thunder a 61-58 lead at the break. He scored 21 points in the first half and Westbrook had 13 points and eight assists. Gasol scored 15 points in the first half, but he and Allen both had three fouls at the break. The Thunder opened the second half on a 10-2 run. Durant hit a 3-pointer to give Oklahoma City a 71-60 lead. Durant hit another 3 that gave Oklahoma City a 78-63 advantage and led to a Memphis timeout. Back-to-back 3s by Derek Fisher and Westbrook and a breakaway dunk by Caron Butler gave the Thunder a 92-76 lead, and Oklahoma City took a 94-81 edge into the fourth quarter. Notes: Allen sustained an eye injury Friday in Game 6, but played anyway. He scored 15 points in 36 minutes. ... During the morning shootaround, Grizzlies coach Dave Joerger wouldnt comment on the NBAs decision to suspend Randolph for punching Thunder centre Steven Adams in the jaw late in Game 6. Adams got a loud ovation when he entered the game in the first quarter. ... Oklahoma City committed seven turnovers in the first quarter and 20 in the game. ... Butler got his second start for the Thunder, and his first in front of the home crowd. He finished with 15 points. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz