Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
xuezhiqian123 Offline

Ultrine

07.12.2018 03:13
n from Germany, a true character and Antworten

Finance > Real EstateSell A Home For Free
Posted by nick_niesen in Finance on November 8th Cheap Nike Air VaporMax Moc 2 University Red Women's , 2010

When selling or buying a home, the realtor commissions can take a serious bite out of your profit. Here聮s a primer on how to sell a home for free without commissions.

Sell A Home For Free

When many people think of a real estate sale, they immediately groan at the thought of dealing with real estate agents. More painful, for many, is the thought of paying a six percent commission to an agent. In the last five years, the real estate market has seen a significant increase in the number of people who sell their home without using agents.

A property sold without a real estate agent is known as a FSBO, which simply means for sale by owner. If you take a look at the real estate classifieds in the Sunday edition of your local paper, you should see plenty of FSBO listings. With the increasing popularity of the Internet, there are numerous sites such as FSBOAmerica.org that provide national listings online for free viewing by potential buyers. This is giving rise to a fundamental change in the real estate industry.

Prior to the Internet exploding onto the scene, selling or buying real estate could be a major time killer. One typically signed on with a real estate agent to get listed in the multiple listing services. If you wanted to find a buyer, you needed to be in the listing and have open houses and so on.

Many buyers, however, now look to Internet listing sites to develop a list of homes they are interested in. These sites typically contain detailed information on the homes as well as numerous pictures. Put another way, the buyer no longer has to spend entire weekends looking at homes that simply don聮t interest him or her. The buyer can now do all of the initial work online. If they decide to come see your property, they are already pretty serious about making an offer and typically just want to make sure the pictures and information are accurate.

For many sellers, the power of the Internet makes real estate agents an unnecessary expense. Why pay six percent of the sales price as a commission when buyers are coming from online listings of the site? As a seller, you can create these listings online and expect to pay twenty five dollars or so a month to keep your listing up. With this being the case, why would you pay a commission to an agent?

If your goal is to sell a home for free, without a real estate commission, the Internet is your best option. Real estate transactions are very straightforward and you can pick up all the forms you聮ll need at the local book store.

Which brings me nicely onto the last part ? effort and continuity. Effort pays off. End of story. But, there is the element of continuity, the need to keep that effort going. One of the things that attracted me to AD Music was that it is something of an artist run label, a lot of people do different bits and pieces and that appealed to me. It also made a lot of sense from the commercial point of view as well for both me and AD Music. And that?s where continuity comes into play. The album has been signed, but it still needs to be marketed and whilst to most that would seem to be a part of the role of the label, there are areas where you can help push things forward. Being active with your label will always help to promote you and your music, as I said at the beginning, it?s highly unlikely that you will find enormous wealth coming your way, but, every sale helps provide a little return for your artistic labours. On top of that, if you make an effort to help out then the label will be more willing to help you, so it?s very much a case of mutual back scratching, but in a good way.

One of the main ways to promote you and your instrumental music (remember, you are one and the same from a certain point of view) is live performance. When I started the Geigertek project, it was going to be a studio only thing. I didn?t have the resources to set up a live rig with synthesizers and mixers etc etc etc. But it then dawned on me that it might be necessary at some point. One evening in early January 2008, David Wright was telling me of a concert he was doing in the following September in Bungay and out of the blue (for me) he asked me if I would be interested in playing as his support act ? without thinking I said yes. Erm, when I started to think about it, I wondered what the hell I had let myself in for. I had a computer and a MIDI keyboard controller, a small mixer and that was it!!! But, I knew I needed to do a live performance and so I looked to ways of sourcing equipment ? it was easy, a few choice purchases through eBay put me on track. The equipment was old, out of date and limited, but rather than give up on the idea, I sat back and looked at how I could get round the situation. Again, a bit of resourcefulness paid off ? I had a laptop that provided me with bags of power in the way of connecting two MIDI keyboard controllers and I had the benefit of having something of a classical training as a child, all of this coupled with continued effort paid off in terms of the time put in practicing and rehearsing ? bringing everything together with the old equipment enabled me to deliver a performance that many didn?t believe was my first in over 20 years (and then that was only in bands). Another benefit playing this concert for me was that I was able to play alongside David Wright at the end of his set and meeting and playing alongside Robert Fox and the great Klaus Cosmic Hoffmann from Germany, a true character and master of the legendary Mellotron and another inspiration of my music.

So, it can be seen that live performance is quite an effective, and potentially fun way of marketing your product. Another way is through social networking. I?ve already talked about the impact MySpace has had on the Geigertek project, but also a website. It?s true to say that it wo. Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Wholesale College Football Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap College Football Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys Wholesale College Hockey Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz