Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Mrigg

17.07.2018 08:36
defender Young-Pyo Lee will retire after this season, the club announced Tuesday. Antworten

After three relief appearances to start his 2014 season, Toronto Bluie Jays pitcher J. Justin Pugh Jersey .A. Happ is coming off his first start of the year, a win at Philadelphia Monday. The former Phillie allowed three hits in five scoreless frames of a 3-0 triumph. Happ has faced the Angels once in his career when he allowed six hits and four runs -- three earned -- over 4 1/3 innings of Torontos 4-3 home loss on Sept. 12, 2013. Happs counterpart, Tyler Skaggs, has 19 starts under his belt in his major league career and hes yet to lose on the road. Skaggs tries to keep that mark unblemished when the Los Angeles Angels continue their four-games series with the Blue Jays Saturday afternoon. The 22-year-old left-hander is 2-0 in five career road starts, compared to a 3-7 ledger in 14 home outings. In his most recent start, Sunday at home against Texas, Skaggs was shelled to the tune of eight hits and six runs over 2 2/3 innings of a 14-3 defeat. Both of Skaggs road wins have come this season and hes given up just two earned runs in 15 innings. The Angels won each of Skaggs first six starts this season before falling to Texas. Hes never faced the Blue Jays. Last night, Erick Aybar hit two doubles, a triple and scored twice to help the Angels squeak out a 4-3 win. Mike Trout smacked a solo homer and Howie Kendrick added two hits and an RBI for the Angels, who have won eight of their last nine against Toronto. Efren Navarro, who was called up prior to the game, had two doubles and a run scored. Los Angeles starter Garrett Richards worked seven frames, fanning six and allowing two runs on five hits. Joe Smith (2-0) allowed one run in one inning to receive the win and Ernesto Frieri picked up his fourth save, setting down the side in order in the ninth. "Ive been working on my breaking ball (and) my fastball command," said Frieri. "I think I did a pretty good job today with my fastball and slider. I need to keep doing that for the rest of the season to be successful." Jose Reyes went 3-for-4 with a double, a home run and two runs scored and Melky Cabrera had two hits and scored a run for the Blue Jays, who saw starter Dustin McGowan allow two runs on seven hits and two walks through five innings. "We got through it. I didnt have any slider at all," said McGowan. "Luckily the changeup got me through and its just one of those games you go out there and give it everything you got." Brett Cecil (0-3) suffered the loss after allowing the go-ahead run in his one inning on the hill. The Angels went 6-1 last season versus the Blue Jays, sweeping a three-game set in Toronto. Brice Butler Cardinals Jersey .com) - Bradley Beals 22 points and seven rebounds helped the Washington Wizards erase a halftime deficit and top the Utah Jazz, 93-84, on Sunday. Chase Edmonds Jersey . Venable and Jeremy Hermida drove in three runs apiece, and the Padres beat the Colorado Rockies 7-2 on Sunday to snap a nine-game losing streak. http://www.uscardinalslockroom.com/Black-Friday-Chad-Williams-Jersey/ . He looked very comfortable Wednesday night. Konerko had a big three-run double and Gordon Beckham homered for the second straight game, leading the Chicago White Sox to an 8-3 victory over the sliding Chicago Cubs.VANCOUVER -- Vancouver Whitecaps defender Young-Pyo Lee will retire after this season, the club announced Tuesday. The former South Korean international joined Vancouver in December 2011 and was named the teams player of the year in 2012. Previously, he won two Dutch Eredivisie titles (2003, 2005) and a Dutch Cup title (2005) with PSV Eindhoven and was part of the Tottenham team that won the 2008 English League Cup. He has also appeared in three FIFA World Cup appearances in his 13 year career, including a run to the semifinals of the 2002 tournament co-hosted by his home country. Lee wiill be honoured prior to kickoff when the Whitecaps host Colorado on Sunday. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys. "It will be the most memorable game in my life," Lee said in a statement. "Im a happy guy. I learned so many things throughout my career, much more than I had expected when I was young. It is a great time to finish with a great team and great people. "I deeply appreciate our fans, my teammates, and all of the staff in the club. Im sure Vancouver Whitecaps FC will remain in my mind as my team forever." Lee will join the Whitecaps front office after the season. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz