Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

07.12.2018 06:51
to raise his game as Wa Antworten

MILWAUKEE - With a month until spring training, the Brewers are minus a workhorse starting pitcher and their All-Star closer. Authentic Scott Laughton Jersey .Milwaukee seems committed to staying in-house and turning to young right-hander Jimmy Nelson to fill the spot in rotation that opened following the trade of Yovani Gallardo to the Texas Rangers.The bullpen, though, could still be a work in progress.Francisco Rodriguez, who had 44 saves in 49 opportunities in 2014 remains a free agent. For now, Jonathan Broxton would be the favourite to close if the Brewers dont make another move.We have an opportunity to add a reliever, general manager Doug Melvin said this week. Were having some conversations with a few people. Theres a chance of possibly adding a reliever.Maybe even Rodriguez.The right-hander known as K-Rod has spent all or parts of the last four seasons in Milwaukee. Last year, Rodriguez signed a one-year, $3.25 million deal with the Brewers about 10 days before spring training began.Rodriguez didnt take over the closer role last year until the season opener. He got the job at the last minute when presumed stopper Jim Henderson struggled out of spring training.Rodriguez ended up having his best year out of the bullpen since saving 47 games in 2006.You think at the end of the year somebody would jump on him but hes still out there, manager Ron Roenicke said at the Brewers On Deck fan event. I know hes had some conversations, like he does with everybody.The Brewers had also spoken to the Phillies about potentially trading for closer Jonathan Papelbon, who signed a four-year, $50 million contract with Philadelphia before the 2012 season. The contract also includes an option for 2016.The team is keeping tabs on Papelbon, Rodriguez and other potential relief options, though no moves were imminent.On the current roster, Broxton has the most closing experience. He had seven saves last year with Cincinnati before going 0 for 2 in save opportunities following a trade in August to Milwaukee.Broxton has 118 career saves in a career spanning 10 seasons. Left-hander Will Smith and right-hander Jeremy Jeffress are hard throwers who could also be in line for saves.I think if we need them to close some games, they can. Weve got some arms good enough that, I think, were OK late in the game, Roenicke said.They appear comfortable, at least, with the rotation, even with the trade of Gallardo. The durable veteran who owns the Brewers franchise record of 1,226 strikeouts was dealt to Texas for right-hander Corey Knebel, infielder Luis Sardinas and a minor leaguer.Kyle Lohse, Matt Garza, Wily Peralta and Mike Fiers take up Milwaukees first four rotation spots. Nelson, a right-hander who went 2-9 in 2014 and struggled down the stretch during his most extensive season in the big leagues, will be counted on take a jump as a consistent fifth starter.He struggled with command last year. His stuff is awesome. He has great stuff; a power slider, a sinking fastball and now all he needs to do is be able to locate the strike zone, catcher Jonathan Lucroy said. If he can execute and locate for strikes, hes going to be just fine. Thats all we need from him right now.Gallardo was eligible to become a free agent after the 2015 season, though Melvin has said there was a need to also give Nelson a bigger role than just as a long man out of the bullpen or spot starter.When asked about a reliable third pitch, Nelson pointed to a changeup to go with his fastball and slider.The problem was I got away from my game plan when I got to the big leagues. ... I got away from the things I was doing in Triple-A to be successful, Nelson said. I have to get back to that and stick with what is working.Brewers pitchers and catchers are scheduled to report to spring training in Arizona on Feb. 20. Authentic James van Riemsdyk Jersey . "Its not done, but its a huge step," Hannover general manager Dirk Dufner said. Poor defending allowed the visitors to score in the second minute, when Leon Andreasens header from Christian Panders cross sent the ball inside the far post. Authentic Dave Schultz Jersey . "Rob brings a wealth of coaching experience, having worked both in Canada and overseas in player development," Canada Soccer technical director Tony Fonseca said in a release. http://www.cheapflyersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-tyrell-goulbourne-jersey . According to Tony Barrett of The Times, the Liverpool captain is set to announce that he will leave the club at the end of the 2014-15 season.CHENNAI, India -- Top-seeded Stanislas Wawrinka regained the Chennai Open title without dropping a set in the tournament when he defeated Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France 7-5, 6-2 on Sunday. It was the fifth ATP title for 2011 champion Wawrinka, who is presently ranked a career-best eighth. The Swiss moved past 300 wins on the ATP circuit during this tournament. "Its big winning five tournaments," Wawrinka said. "Ive improved a lot through the last year and am trying my best to give the top guys a run for their money." Roger-Vasselin, looking for a maiden ATP title in his second final, started competittively but made several unforced errors in a bid to raise his game as Wawrinka took control midway into the match. Authentic Robert Hagg Jersey. Wawrinka was the more dominating of the two on serve but had to wait till the 11th game to go a break up against the seventh-seeded Roger-Vasselin. Wawrinka broke in the first game of the second set with a fine forehand passing shot at deuce and Roger-Vasselin then hitting into the net. More unforced errors by the Frenchman in the fifth game gave Wawrinka another break to virtually wrap up the match. "I tried everything but Stan was simply too good," Roger-Vasselin said. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz