Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
xuezhiqian123 Offline

Ultrine

11.12.2018 02:51
nt agencies have been trying to fi Antworten

"
An officer who alledgedly shot a pregnant stall holder to death after she rejected his drink request has been arrested cheap nike air max wholesale , said police in Guigang City in the southern Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.

The cop was identified as Hu Ping, a deputy leader of a police squad in Pingnan County, Beijing Youth Daily reported yesterday.

Six others, including the county’s police chief, deputy chief and police squad leader, were suspended from their posts and would be investigated, the report said.

The incident happened on Monday night, when Hu was seen entering Wu Ying’s rice noodle store, demanding milk tea, said Wu’s husband Cai Shiyong.

Hu was drunk and topless at that time, with a pistol at his waist, Cai said, according to the newspaper.

Wu told Hu that the store didn’t serve milk tea, which irritated the cop, who threw the pistol on a table and asked again, the newspaper said.

Cai said they approached Hu as they thought it was a fake gun, and told Hu there was a milk tea store nearby.

Hu opened fire, shooting Cai in his shoulder. He then fired another two shots at Wu, the newspaper reported.

Wu was pronounced dead in a local hospital. Her 5-month-old baby also didn’t make it.

According to a police statement released on Wednesday, Hu opened fire because he quarreled with Wu, but the statement has been widely questioned.

“He was holding a pistol. Dare we argue with him?” asked Cai.

Guigang police said Hu violated regulations banning alcohol consumption when armed, the newspaper said.

A local restaurant confirmed that Hu and others had drunk a large amount of liquor.

Cai is waiting for surgery and in stable condition.

" "

By Thuso Khumalo

PRETORIA, South Africa, April 10 (Xinhua) -- The cross examination of murder-accused Paralympian Oscar Pistorius entered its second day on Thursday at the Pretorias High Court.

Pistorius is on trial for shooting dead his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp through a locked toilet door at his house on February 14, 2014. Pistorius argues that she shot her by mistake after mistaking her for an intruder, but prosecutors insist that he premeditatedly murdered her following an argument.

State Prosecutor Gerrie Nel spent the better part of the day trying to show the court that Pistorius did not feel sorry for killing Steenkamp because he did not love her as much as she did.

""The words 'I'm sorry I killed your daughter' were never in your apology (to Steenkamp's parents),"" Nel challenged Pistorius.

Pistorius then responded: ""I'm terribly sorry that I took the life of their daughter.""

Nel went on to ask Pistorius why he did not meet the Steenkamp family privately to offer them an apology for what he did instead of doing that in court.

""I don't think they would ever want to meet me. I completely understand where they are coming from,"" Pistorius replied.

The prosecutor then went through the Whatsapp messages written by Steenkamp to Pistorius complaining about his commitment to their relationship.

Nel read a whatsapp message written by Steenkamp to Pistorius where she said, ""I am scared of you sometimes and how you snap at me and how u will react to me."" He asked the accused if he sometimes screamed at his late girlfriend.

""No, I never shouted and screamed at her,"" Pistorius replied.

Nel also portrayed Pistorius as a trigger happy fellow by putting it to him that he pulled the trigger when his gun went off at a restaurant damaging the floor tiles.

""I can't remember having my finger on the trigger,"" Pistorius told the court. He also denied the other charges of contravening the fire arms control act including that he fired a gun through a sun roof while travelling with friends in a car and that he was found in possession of ammunition without a licence.

The number of shots that Pistorius fired on the night he killed his girlfriend also came under scrutiny. ""I fired four shots at the door,"" Pistorius said. However Nel probed him further, ""Did you fire deliberately.""

Pistorius denied this, saying: ""I didn't mean to pull the trigger so in that sense it was an accident.""

Nel rounded up his arguments, pointing out that positions of things in Pistorius's house are in contrast with his version of events. Nel said Pistorius' version was not true.

However, Pistorius argued that either the police or investigators are the ones who shifted the position of certain things in his house including the fan.

Cross examination is expected to continue on Friday.

Pistorius, known as Blade Runner, was born with deformed feet and without fibula bones in his legs. After both legs were amputated below the knee when he was 11 months old, he overcame many obstacles to win a clutch of medals at the Paralympics.

In the 2012 London Olympics Pistorius became the first double- leg amputee to participate in Olympics alongside able-bodied athletes when he competed in the men's 400 metres and 4X400 metres relay races.

" "

SIMFEROPOL, March 20 (Xinhua) -- A 17-year-old resident from western Ukraine has been detained on suspicion of firing sniper shots in Simferopol, said Rustam Temirgaliyev, Crimea's first deputy prime minister.

Temirgaliyev told a local radio on Thursday that two people had died in the shooting incident, which Crimean police had described as a possible provocation.

Sniper shots were fired from one location at two directions, one at a Ukrainian military facility and the other at Crimean self-defense patrols nearby.

Vesti FM radio quoted Crimean police sources as saying that the suspected sniper comes from Lviv, a city in western Ukraine, and is a member of the nationalist Right Sector.

Local law enforcement agencies have been trying to find out whether the teenager was acting alone.

""Someone fired from the window of a partially-constructed building in the immediate vicinity of. Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys China Throwback MLB Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Replica Soccer Jerseys From China Adidas NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Basketball Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz