Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

11.12.2018 09:36
EAST RUTHERFORD, N. [url=http://www.cheapredwingsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-curtis- joseph-jersey]Authentic Curtis Josep Antworten

EAST RUTHERFORD, N. Authentic Curtis Joseph Jersey .J. - Eli Manning participated with the first-team offence Thursday at the New York Giants organized team activity, showing no signs of the ankle surgery he underwent nearly two months ago. "I feel like I can do almost anything football related," said Manning, who took most of the snaps during the workout. "Im not going to take any time off. This is the second day, and I want to see how its responding. There is no swelling, no discomfort, no issues. Im able to go about my business." Manning had ankle surgery in early April after enduring the worst season of his 10-year NFL career. He threw 27 interceptions with just 18 TDs and was sacked a career-high 39 times. The Giants finished 7-9. The ankle bothered Manning for most of the season and knocked him out of the final game against the Washington Redskins, the first time Manning went to the sideline because of an injury in his career. "My goal was always to be back for the OTAs," Manning said. "The doctors said that I needed seven weeks after surgery. They didnt tell me that I wouldnt be ready, but I had it in my mind that I should be ready. After three weeks, I knew I was feeling pretty good." The Giants are installing a new version of the West Coast offence under the guidance of new offensive co-ordinator Ben McAdoo. "It has been a learning experience for me and for everyone, learning the new offence," Manning said. "I like it. Everything about it makes sense. Weve made some good plays over the last two days. Its still the early stages, but I like where were headed." Giants coach Tom Coughlin isnt surprised by Mannings progress. "When he first started, we tried to slow him down," Coughlin said. "But he wants to go. We thought the progress would be slow, but hes so far ahead. There may be a day where hes a little sore, but he hasnt shown it yet. " Manning believes that he made the right decision having the surgery. "It feels a lot better than it did," Manning said. "Its why we went ahead and had the surgery. Theres no discomfort. Im running and doing drills. I dont want to have to worry about the ankle. I thought I might miss some time, but I didnt want to. "After a while, I was able to do certain things without pain. After three weeks, I was able to do about 15 to 20 drops and I felt good. I thought I could be here. I wanted to be smart and not rush it if I wasnt ready. The goal now is not to have any setbacks. Ill continue to monitor it, rehab it. I still have some work to do." Hes not the only Giant player making a comeback from surgery. Defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul spent the off-season rehabbing a shoulder injury after back surgery last June. Having lost 20 pounds down to 275, Pierre-Paul feels fit and ready to return to his All-Pro status. "I feel great," said Pierre-Paul, who had only two sacks in 11 games last season. "Nothing is bothering me. Its all behind me. I know I wasnt at 100 per cent last year. Its a new season, a team with a lot of new faces. Im ready to go out there and show everyone what I can do." Running back David Wilson had neck surgery after the first-round pick out of West Virginia played five games in 2013, collecting only 146 yards. Doctors said at the time that his surgery was possibly career-threatening. "The doctors are worried about me bumping into someone or falling down," said Wilson, who is still prohibited from enduring any contact until his next MRI on Wednesday. "I feel great, but its out of my hands. I just have to rest." Wilson participated in some light drills Thursday. "Hes out there running and hes looking good," Coughlin said of Wilson. Safety Stevie Brown, who had left knee surgery last fall after tearing it in preseason, wore no brace. "One of the first things I did when I first started rehab was not having to rely on any brace," said Brown, who was second in the NFL in interceptions with eight in 2012, before missing all of last season. "I did things slowly without a brace." Authentic Ted Lindsay Jersey . LOUIS -- The Tampa Bay Rays have placed right-handed pitcher Joel Peralta on the 15-day disabled list with an undisclosed illness. Authentic Vladimir Konstantinov Jersey . Roy says he will know more about Duchenes potential playing status Sunday. Duchene has been out since damaging the MCL in his left knee when he ran into a teammate against San Jose on March 29. Hes been skating on his own all week, before joining the team Saturday hours before a pivotal game in a series tied at 2. http://www.cheapredwingsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-tyler-bertuzzi-jersey . The Heat centre scored 10 of his 30 points early in the first quarter to silence the Toronto fans as Miami defeated the Raptors 113-101 on Friday night.Down 13 points late, Ricky Ray ran for a touchdown and then found Chad Owens for a 69-yard touchdown reception as the Toronto Argonauts stunned the Hamilton Tiger-Cats 34-33 at the Rogers Centre. Owenss late TD to give the Argos the win was the first time that the Boatmen led in the game. Zach Collaros, a former Argo, threw for twwo touchdowns and ran for another in a losing effort. Authentic Jonathan Ericsson Jersey. Justin Medlock had four field goals for the Ticats. This was the second-straight one-point victory for the Argos (6-8), while the Ticats (6-8) lost for the first time in five games. Both teams are tied atop of the East Division. More to come. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz